Author Topic: MadMaxx - Burninate him  (Read 9383 times)

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 1, 2004 05:37 pm CDT »
I have no reason whatsoever to give a malarkey.

Anyway, I've asked particle to check my IP with MaddMaxx, and put an end to this bullmalarkey!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 1, 2004 05:38 pm CDT »
Your IP address is worthless, as you're using a proxy to connect to these forums.

Nice try though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

-Feral-

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 1, 2004 05:39 pm CDT »
You could of always been online at a friend's house..working tribes, different IP..
But for some reason, I don't think WolfTones is dumb enough to say his "trademark" phrases in game, and then try and deny it was him in the forums.  Unless he wanted to create some sort of conflict like this  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Feral- »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 1, 2004 05:42 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-Feral-"
You could of always been online at a friend's house..working tribes, different IP..
But for some reason, I don't think WolfTones is dumb enough to say his "trademark" phrases in game, and then try and deny it was him in the forums.  Unless he wanted to create some sort of conflict like this  ;)

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 1, 2004 06:02 pm CDT »
ok let me explain something to you: In the past I have hacked Particles Admin password, I have hacked the front cover of pcrpg.org stating that it was me doing it, and gave the reasons for my actions. I gave CCCP_Beast about 999999999999 squillion coins! (Newbie had most of them too, and also Lcer), I have hacked Jonahs character when it was god and openly told everyone it was me that was doing it, Killing everyone i seen, I even remorted him from lvl 1000 to lvl 1, I made him lose all his LCK in a matter of hours, I have said some pretty nasty malarkey about pecker and her family (Which i regret saying and I said sorry for (and ment it)) I have killed NUMBERS of noobs, oldbies and middlebies!!! I have generally being a terrorist in PCRPG AND ADMITED IT!

So when i say i never went on some stupid noob character and did whatever, BELIEVE ME!

-Feral-

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 1, 2004 06:04 pm CDT »
Alright, so you weren't MadMaxx in those screenshots..You should still be burnitated for all the things you just admitted to!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Feral- »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 1, 2004 06:09 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-Feral-"
Alright, so you weren't MadMaxx in those screenshots

No! I'm not MadMaxx, I'm MADCELTIC, that's a HELL of a lot worse! Trust me!

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 1, 2004 06:45 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
So when i say i never went on some stupid noob character and did whatever, BELIEVE ME!

No.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 1, 2004 09:43 pm CDT »
You NEVER openly said it was you who hacked my char. You pretended you were -Triton-.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 2, 2004 03:16 am CDT »
Good ole days, -2.04939348649. I remember I jumped up on tden house, and floated down with my bogs and splat I died.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 2, 2004 05:25 am CDT »
I swear to allah... Do you even know what the hell a proxy is? Just because you are in a proxy doesn't mean your entire IP address gets changed every time you connect.

Celtic, running a simple script that someone else made in Tribes doesn't mean you hacked malarkey. Lets see you try "hacking" a character now. Oh thats right, you would but your Tribes doesn't work.

The admin password you had was changed 2 times before you even had it. Not that it would have worked anyway since you don't have admin privs.

You only gained access to the forum, because Particle was very sloppy at the time, and anyone could have easily accessed all the information for this web site.

Then yet you say you had FTP access. Not only did you say that, but you said I gave you the password. I never even had FTP access in the first place. The password for FTP is much longer than any admin password for the server, and there is no loopholes like there were for the web site to get it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 2, 2004 06:19 am CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
I swear to allah... Do you even know what the hell a proxy is? Just because you are in a proxy doesn't mean your entire IP address gets changed every time you connect.

You're IP doesn't get changed at all when you use a proxy! You're IP address stays the same!

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 2, 2004 06:58 pm CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"

I never said it changed every time you connect, but it does change. Celtic suggested we compare his forum IP to the IP of MaddMaxx in the game to prove it wasn't him... I was just saying how useless that would be if Celtic is talking to us on the forum through proxy.miramoto.co.jp:3128 or something :P

Celtic = habitual liar. kthxbye

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 2, 2004 07:17 pm CDT »
Celtic, untill you know what a proxy even is, shut up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 2, 2004 08:01 pm CDT »
Dictionary  Thesaurus  Web
Home Premium: Sign up | Login

ADVERTISEMENT

Dictionary - Thesaurus - Web

Get the Most Popular Sites for "proxy"

9 entries found for proxy.
prox·y    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (prks)
n. pl. prox·ies
A person authorized to act for another; an agent or substitute.
The authority to act for another.
The written authorization to act in place of another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English proccy, contraction of earlier procracie, annual payment to a prelate, from Anglo-Norman procuracie, from Medieval Latin prcrtia, alteration of Latin prcrti, from prcrtus, past participle of prcrre, to take care of. See procure.]

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

proxy

The written authority to act or speak for another party. Proxies are sent to stockholders by corporate management in order to solicit authority to vote the stockholders' shares at the annual meetings.

Source: Wall Street Words: An A to Z Guide to Investment Terms for Today's Investor by David L. Scott.
Copyright © 2003 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Main Entry: proxy
Pronunciation: 'präk-sE
Function: noun
Inflected Form: plural prox·ies
Etymology: Middle English procucie, contraction of procuracie, from Anglo-French, from Medieval Latin procuratia, alteration of Latin procuratio appointment of another as one's agent
1 : the act or practice of a person serving as an authorized agent or substitute for another �used esp. in the phrase by proxy
2 a : authority or power to act for another b : a statement or document giving such authorization; specifically : an oral consent or written document (as a power of attorney) given by a stockholder to a specified person or persons to vote corporate stock
3 a : a person authorized to act or make decisions for another <appointed a health-care proxy> b : something serving to replace or substitute for another thing

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

proxy

Procuration \Proc`u*ra"tion\, n. [L. procuratio: cf. F. procuration. See Procure.] 1. The act of procuring; procurement.

2. The management of another's affairs.

3. The instrument by which a person is empowered to transact the affairs of another; a proxy.

4. (Ch. of Eng.) A sum of money paid formerly to the bishop or archdeacon, now to the ecclesiastical commissioners, by an incumbent, as a commutation for entertainment at the time of visitation; -- called also proxy.

Procuration money (Law), money paid for procuring a loan. --Blackstone.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

proxy

\Prox"y\, n.; pl. Proxies. [Contr. from procuracy. Cf. Proctor.] 1. The agency for another who acts through the agent; authority to act for another, esp. to vote in a legislative or corporate capacity.

I have no man's proxy: I speak only for myself. --Burke.

2. The person who is substituted or deputed to act or vote for another.

Every peer . . . may make another lord of parliament his proxy, to vote for him in his absence. --Blackstone.

3. A writing by which one person authorizes another to vote in his stead, as in a corporation meeting.

4. (Eng. Law) The written appointment of a proctor in suits in the ecclesiastical courts. --Burrill.

5. (Eccl.) See Procuration. [Obs.]

proxy

\Prox"y\, v. i. To act or vote by proxy; to do anything by the agency of another. [R.]

proxy

adj : acting as substitute for another [syn: deputy(a), proxy(a)] n 1: a person authorized to act for another [syn: procurator] 2: a power of attorney document given by shareholders of a corporation authorizing a specific vote on their behalf at a corporate meeting

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

proxy

proxy in InvestorWords

Source: InvestorWords, © 2000 InvestorGuide.com, Inc.

proxy

proxy: in CancerWEB's On-line Medical Dictionary

Source: On-line Medical Dictionary, © 1997-98 Academic Medical Publishing & CancerWEB

ADVERTISEMENT

Perform a new search, or try your search for "proxy" at:

Amazon.com - Shop for books, music and more
Reference.com - Search the Web
eLibrary - Search thousands of newspapers and magazines
Google - Search the Web for relevant results
Google Groups - Search Usenet messages back to 1981
Merriam-Webster - Search for definitions
Roget's Thesaurus - Search for synonyms and antonyms

ADVERTISEMENT  

Get the FREE Dictionary.com Toolbar for your browser now!
From the makers of Dictionary.com

Copyright © 2004, Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
About Dictionary.com | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Link to Us | Help | Contact Us