Author Topic: CaptainPlanet  (Read 9710 times)

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004 02:28 am CDT »
what about for admins? what fun things do we get to do to him?  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004 11:23 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
Quote from: "LastWish"
He is a password thief anyways.  

Anyone who reads this--there are no longer any rules for CaptainPlanet.  You can mug/kill/bash him all you want, there is no longer a PK/mug limit on him.

That also goes for PM5K, his other character.  vva!

Umm who are you to go against Particles rules and bend and change them as you wish? Also, do you have proof that he is a password theif? Cause i have known beast a LONG time and I would be surprised if he was a PW theif!

Um, because 2 people got hacked merely an hour after they joined his server?  Oh, and did I mention that I know the original CaptainPlanet, and I know for a fact that the current person with it is playing on it without the original owners permission?

Oh, another thing..  did I mention that CaptainPlanet's server named "Test Temp" is the exact same server that was used in the last password stealing rampage?   You know, when PCRPG went down for like a week or two, and another one with a different IP mysteriously appeared?  I had that server marked in my favorites, and when I refreshed, the fake server with PCRPG's name in it turned into Test Temp.

How about you shut the fork up and stop talking malarkey when you have no idea.  CaptainPlanet tried to steal MY password on Solaris.  He #tell'd me to join his server "Test Temp" because it had awesome mods to it, so I changed my password and joined.  The admin there dropped seconds after I joined, so I left and refreshed PCRPG and someone tried to log on to my name.

I don't call someone a password thief when I don't know without a doubt that they are.  Several people have also mentioned that he asked them to join his server, and they said there were no mods at all.  I don't care who you know, because you are just as bad as they are.

If particle knew that he was a PW thief, he would probably ban him, but since I can't, i'll just suspend all rules pertaining to him.  I highly doubt Particle would care about that, and if he did, he would tell me not to do it.  I don't have admin because Particle thinks I am a bad judge of punishment..  I have admin because he trusts that I will do what is neccesary to take care of the server and make sure it is running smoothly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2004 05:37 am CDT »
 I have admin because he trusts that I will do what is neccesary to take care of the server and make sure it is running smoothly.

Well this is one point of particles opinion that I don't agree with, personally I think you are a terrible admin that gives everyone whatever they want so they don't b1tch at you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2004 05:47 am CDT »
The original CP plays Arena all the time. he asked me to jail that char b/c he got hacked ( i didnt jail the char how ever).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2004 11:39 am CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
 I have admin because he trusts that I will do what is neccesary to take care of the server and make sure it is running smoothly.

Well this is one point of particles opinion that I don't agree with, personally I think you are a terrible admin that gives everyone whatever they want so they don't b1tch at you!

Haha, come in the server and ask that..  I don't hesitate to kick anyone when they continually beg from me.  Every time someone begs like that, everyone in the server says bye, because they know what's going to happen.

*edit*  Oh, and i'm talking to CaptainPlanet on tribes right now, and he isn't beast, just like I said the first time.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2004 12:34 pm CDT »
Just like I said!!

CCCP_BeAsT

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2004 10:53 pm CDT »
Hey Last_Wish, fork you.  I didn't host that server and if you were smart enough to check the damn IP's, you would have noticed.  And seccond I wasn't power ranking, so BOTH my chars got jailed for nothing.  This lifting of the PK rules is bullmalarkey because I didn't do malarkey.  And the original owner of captainplanet says I don't have permission to have this char is because I killed him in another server.  I have a forking Screen Shot too, so STFU and don't say what you don't know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by CCCP_BeAsT »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2004 12:46 am CDT »
Quote from: "CCCP_BeAsT"
And the original owner of captainplanet says I don't have permission to have this char is because I killed him in another server.

He said you dont have permission to have the char? and you took a ss? meaning you shoulndt have access to that character?

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2004 02:44 am CDT »
Hey Last_Wish, f*** you.  I didn't host that server and if you were smart enough to check the damn IP's, you would have noticed.  And seccond I wasn't power ranking, so BOTH my chars got jailed for nothing.  This lifting of the PK rules is **** because I didn't do ****.  And the original owner of captainplanet says I don't have permission to have this char is because I killed him in another server.  I have a f*** Screen Shot too, so STFU and don't say what you don't know.

I know who hosts the server, and I know it wasn't you.  Sorry, but I don't like it when someone invites people to a password stealing server on PCRPG.  It's called being guilty by association, and you've fallen victim to it.  It's not a good idea to advertise other servers on PCRPG, with all the password stealing.

fork me?  You are the twit who is inviting people to a server known to steal passwords.  Next time, think before you speak.

CCCP_BeAsT

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2004 09:12 am CDT »
You seem awefully sure that it was me whos hacking everyone.  If you still have that server on favorites why don't you get the IP, and then my IP, and they won't match because I know who hosted the server.  So why don't you check the IPs, the most basic thing you can do and you'll find they don't match.  Oh, and what was the admins name that was in and "stole your password"?  And the original captainplanet gave me this char, then said he was going to tell everyone that I stole it, and said he was going to get Aphex to clear me because he used to be admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by CCCP_BeAsT »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2004 09:36 am CDT »
CCCP_BeAsT > lastwish

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2004 01:13 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Scrizaks"
And the original owner of captainplanet says I don't have permission to have this char is because I killed him in another server.

He said you dont have permission to have the char? and you took a ss? meaning you shoulndt have access to that character?

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2004 02:02 pm CDT »
 And the original owner of captainplanet says I don't have permission to have this char is because I killed him in another server.  I have a f*** Screen Shot too, so STFU and don't say what you don't know.

Show us the ss.  You can host it herehttp://http://www.linneberg.com/rpgpics
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sinister »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2004 02:58 pm CDT »

Im still wondering if that was a typo or not.... you do or don't have permission to the char?

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2004 04:11 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Sinister"
Show us the ss.  You can host it herehttp://http://www.linneberg.com/rpgpics

or here:
http://http://www.imageshack.us
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »