Author Topic: Admin Abuse - Echojin  (Read 16059 times)

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004 04:25 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
So take your general bull **** somewhere else.

evil you have to be about the single most hatefull person I have ever come across online. You REALLY are evil, the funny thing is, I bet you look like Razore, all that big scarry talk, sitting at home on your step fathers computer playing tribes, trying to be e-cool dissing people just to make yourself feel better, but the truth is, you wouldn't say boo to a mouse or you would get beat down like a little red headed step-son!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004 04:27 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
...on your step fathers computer...
F that, his foster-daddies computer...

Yes, you did dis hollywood, you called him worthless.  Go read your own posts.  Or am I not allowed to interpret everything you have said thus far like you interpretted what hollywood did?

Hey dip-sh!t
I SAID THAT!!!
Because I was acted against without ANY provoktion.
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"
You are a worthless player
PLEASE READ THE THREAD!!!!

Now, how about you stfu and please go
Take your ignorance somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004 04:34 pm CDT »
Yes, you did dis hollywood, you called him worthless. Go read your own posts. Or am I not allowed to interpret everything you have said thus far like you interpretted what hollywood did?
Good call on that one buddy. *looks at Ziros's post* :roll:

Yes, people still do care about the way the server was, because they liked it better than they like you, your admining, and your general behavior.
Why don't you let the oldbies speak for themselves? And who else has said they dont like my admining other than you and Hobbes?

Yes, lastwish and pecker would think twice

Pecker? Pecker hasnt been seen on the server for months. Lastwish would probably have missed it because she's afk so much.

Think twice? You hesitate you lose. If I had thought about it more deeply, people would have started whining and screaming (OMGZ!!!!11/11/1) and then by the time I did anything about it, it would have looked like I only did something about it because everyone was complaining.

Think twice before you post and assume everyone agrees with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2004 04:50 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Scrizaks"
And who else has said they dont like my admining other than you and Hobbes?

OMFGz0rs, you suck ass!
I hate your high activity!
I hate you constant helping n00bs w/ mages!
I hate how fune your quests are
You nub, why don't you do this server a favor and never LEAVE!!!!!

a$$... :P  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2004 04:50 pm CDT »
At least defend YOUR actions, since mine were legal. You broke the rules bub, and you should pay for it. Mithrandir and Gnarus also say you are a bad admin  8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2004 05:05 pm CDT »
hey scrizaks, i'll make you a deal.

If you can be a better admin than ozzy, you can stay on the server.  If you can't, have particle remove your admin and leave the server and this online community.

Ozzy always had time to think twice no matter what the outcome of thinking twice was.  He would let people die before he had his proof that the shover was really out to kill the player.  He was the best admin the server ever had next to snails, and he always had time to think twice about what he was doing.

You on the other hand, Almighty Scrizaks, don't have time to think twice about your actions?  So I take it you are a million times better admin that ozzy and snails?

Yea, thought so.

And don't ever tell me when Mandy is and isn't on the server.  She has a life, she has a husband, and she has a little boy she loves enough to take care of very well.  So if you ever want to make comments about Mandy or what she does in her life again, maybe you should try the new strategy of thinking twice.  We all know Mandy very well, and we all respect what she has done and will do... just because she isn't around on the server doesn't mean you have free will to do whatever you want, nor does it mean that anything she has done in her past involving this community should be cleared from the records.

I know almost everyone agrees with me, just not you and a few others.

P.S. - To you let the oldbies speak for themselves comment.  They have and always will speak for themselves, just because you are too much of a nub to have been around when they did doesn't mean they haven't.  Darwin, Pecker, Icacer, Black-Ice, DragonX (not Xanth, Dragon played way back when), etc, etc, etc, etc have all spoken at one point or another about how much they prefered the server when I was there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

DeAtH-Abbadon

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2004 05:34 pm CDT »
evil if your going to say something, say something intelligent.  your only flaming and putting up retarded arguments and altogether ruining this thread. your opinion means nothing in this thread. your dissing an admin you don't know jack about. Just because he didnt do it EXACLTY by the book doesnt mean he didnt do the right thing.  Hobbes was being a bad boy and he knows it he just wants to argue now for arguements sake. He served his punishment (a more than fair one), lets drop it.

your done. leave.

dont post anything more unless you have something relevant to say.

-in my defense-

i only said one offensive word and it was mimicing hobbes, i wasnt continually using it either

and i didnt mug over the limit on anyone

and i shoved a person here and there but not anywhere near enough to kill anyone

if echojin tells me to stop something i would no question
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeAtH-Abbadon »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2004 05:49 pm CDT »
since when does scriz have admin???? 0_o

hollywood has always been a whiny unsavory woman.

omg omg I got kicked and jailed for 15 min... *cries*

and who cares what pecker and lastwish would do? Pecker doesn't play anymore, and LW has always been too nice.

so.... gg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2004 06:04 pm CDT »
You don't know malarkey about the situation Kenshin. I'm just waiting for him to answer.

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2004 06:06 pm CDT »
lol, you were always one of the best to pick on... cause you got so pissed off. Still getting upset over nothin. ^_^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2004 06:55 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Hollywood"
So Scrizaks, how do you feel about being the only one between us that broke any rules? 8)

The whiny little unsavory woman known as Hollywood apperently forgot that admin's are above the rules.  If the other admins can do what ever they want to you, why should you single Scrizaks out.  You think you'r soo cool whining about how an admin breaking the rules with those shades on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2004 07:19 pm CDT »
evil you truely are a real ass kisser man....hardly anyone here likes you, hell, i'm probally move liked than you are.  He didn't say anything wrong about pecker, he just said she doesn't come on anymore, Why the fuk are you bringing up her child and her husband and her life, were  talking about her not logging on to a game very often and your bringing her personal life into all this just to make yourself look respectfull but really everyone only sees you as a huge dick sucker ass liking bastard, you clearly don't like this place, so LEAVE NOW...GOODBYE!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2004 07:28 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
The whiny little ***** known as Hollywood apperently forgot that admin's are above the rules.  If the other admins can do what ever they want to you, why should you single Scrizaks out.  You think you'r soo cool whining about how an admin breaking the rules with those shades on.

Are you still here?

And.....wow...... Gnight! I must say, I'm impressed, and you'd have to work pretty hard to do that. Firefox??? What made you switch to the better browser? ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2004 07:34 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Taurik"
Quote from: "Gnight"
The whiny little ***** known as Hollywood apperently forgot that admin's are above the rules.  If the other admins can do what ever they want to you, why should you single Scrizaks out.  You think you'r soo cool whining about how an admin breaking the rules with those shades on.

Are you still here?

And.....wow...... Gnight! I must say, I'm impressed, and you'd have to work pretty hard to do that. Firefox??? What made you switch to the better browser? ;)

Admins are above the rules Particle gave them? Wow.

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2004 09:56 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
evil you truely are a real ass kisser man....hardly anyone here likes you, hell, i'm probally move liked than you are.  He didn't say anything wrong about pecker, he just said she doesn't come on anymore, Why the fuk are you bringing up her child and her husband and her life, were  talking about her not logging on to a game very often and your bringing her personal life into all this just to make yourself look respectfull but really everyone only sees you as a huge dick sucker ass liking bastard, you clearly don't like this place, so LEAVE NOW...GOODBYE!!

apparently you are truely ignorant.  Pecker's personal life is one of her main reasons for not logging into tribes.  She has barely had any time to do anything let alone play games, but I guess someone's child and life would give you all the time in the world to do whatever you want.

And yes, he did say something wrong about pecker, he said in oh so many words that her entire history here as admin is worth dick because she hasn't logged on in a long time.  That is a very disrespectful thing to say towards any good admin.

and celtic, if i am unliked, why do people not post it?  everyone her has posted a billion flames towards you and yet you stay, whereas there hasn't been many outright actions of the such towards me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction