Author Topic: Admin Abuse - Echojin  (Read 16897 times)

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2004 06:50 pm CDT »
Quote from: "GE"
I wasnt arguing. I was asking a simple question. i wasnt goona post harsh statement that would cause another dispute.

What the fuk is that suposed to mean!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2004 06:58 pm CDT »
It means i wanted to know how Mandy got into this conversation. I wasnt going to post again on the matter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2004 07:01 pm CDT »
Mandy got brought up because eViL was using her as an example of what an admin should do, and I then said that she no longer plays and hasnt been seen for a while... and eViL flipped out and brought her personal life (which im fully aware of) into it. Thats basically it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2004 07:03 pm CDT »
Quote from: "GE"
It means i wanted to know how Mandy got into this conversation. I wasnt going to post again on the matter.

It was a JOKE....I didn't think I'd have to tell you that lol.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2004 06:03 pm CDT »
Then a few weeks ago LW talked to Particle (as well as myself) about getting a new server admin, and so Particle gave me permission to have admin in the server

I just want to point out that when I had a converstation with Particle he did not know who you were and that you had admin. It may have changed in the few weeks that I didnt have internet, but as far as I know he has no clue who you are and you are still admining without permission. Which you told me you were not going to do.

I dont think it's right that you think you can take it upon  yourself to be an 'admin' just because you think the current admins are not doing a good job. The reason that I dont play as much is because I just moved to another state leaving me with no internet for a few weeks. I've been on this server for a lot longer than most so it's not a big deal if im not on everyday to make you happy.  

As far as im concerned getting more admins means for trouble. Particle has a group of people that he trusts. And if he feels the need to get other people then he will. It is not up to anyone else (no matter how much they think it is) to give out admin or accept it under false terms.

And im not talking malarkey on anyone. Im just trying to protect what particle has built. And what he still works to keep going for everyone. People think that they can take if over just because he's not arround as much as you want him to be. But it's not yours. It's a free service provided to you to have fun with. not to sit and unsavory woman and moan about everyday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2004 07:05 pm CDT »
It was probally lastwish give him admin, she gives it out like it's going out of date!

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2004 10:47 pm CDT »
You can settle down aphex, Particle personally gave me permission to have admin. He knows about it. I told you I wasnt going to keep doing it, and I didnt. I gave the pw to LW and she changed it, and I had been playing on Abbadon until I got permission.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2004 11:07 pm CDT »
well like I said, i didnt know if things had changed in the last two weeks or not. dont think that this is a personal attack on you. personally i dont know you so i cant judge. it was just the way in which this all happened that i didnt like. but if you are in fact a real admin then welcome. and i hope you can prove yourself to be a decent admin.

btw. hollywood wins this one. sorry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2004 12:15 am CDT »
"in which this all happened" I love the irony in that kat.. considering you only got admin because lucid had it, and the fact that you're in orb.

Hollywood loses, sorry.

As for scriz.. proving himself as a good admin, I haven't seen you(Kat) doing anything as an admin.. except giving hand outs to friends. Before anyone jumps to her defence, giving out a bunch of crap to be liked, or because the admin is sick of getting begged, is not good admining.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

DeAtH-Abbadon

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2004 12:23 am CDT »
Well put, Aeolian.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeAtH-Abbadon »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2004 09:33 am CDT »
Nothing against Holly, but I was in the server incognito and witnessed Hobbes and the things he has been saying, and it wasn't pretty.  Aphex, if you saw what he was saying, he would have been kicked if he wasn't in Orb..  I know that you have a strong dislike for people using homosexual terms as an insult, and Hobbes was spouting it out left and right.  I know they are just words, but he knows G3 hates that and he just kept doing it anyways..  he should be a lot more mature than to do something like that.  There really is no cause for him to do something like that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2004 02:54 pm CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
Nothing against Holly, but I was in the server incognito and witnessed Hobbes and the things he has been saying, and it wasn't pretty.  Aphex, if you saw what he was saying, he would have been kicked if he wasn't in Orb..  I know that you have a strong dislike for people using homosexual terms as an insult, and Hobbes was spouting it out left and right.  I know they are just words, but he knows G3 hates that and he just kept doing it anyways..  he should be a lot more mature than to do something like that.  There really is no cause for him to do something like that.

whats the difference anymore lw?  there are so many people using g3 that you can't justify that.  is g3 even still using the character?  is it even the real g3 he was insulting?  more often than not the answer is no, it is ziros and a few others.  so you can't claim g3 hates that because the real g3 is gone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2004 02:59 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
it is ziros and a few others....

HEY!!!! Captain-Ignorant!!!!!
I am the ONLY owner of G3 as of a few weeks ago and you can sure-as-hell bet Hobbes know's EXACTLY who he is fuking with. Thought i could care less if he messes with G3 because he can't do anything to warrent concern. I DO, however, care if he messes with Ziros, a much lower Char than him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2004 03:07 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"
Quote from: "-eViL-"
it is ziros and a few others....

HEY!!!! Captain-Ignorant!!!!!
I am the ONLY owner of G3 as of a few weeks ago and you can sure-as-hell bet Hobbes know's EXACTLY who he is fuking with. Thought i could care less if he messes with G3 because he can't do anything to warrent concern. I DO, however, care if he messes with Ziros, a much lower Char than him.

Sorry I don't follow the ownership change of "G3", that character has had more owners than a mine settlement hooker.

a much lower character than him.... hmm... sounds like a noob talking.  "omgz he killed me!!!!"  just because you are a lower character doesn't mean you should lower yourself to using 2 characters to protect yourself.  that is just dishonest bull malarkey.  go take some dueling lessons from kenshin sometime.... he can prove to you that a lower character can be worth more than higher character if you aren't nub and know what you are doing.

hmm.... i just realized from LW's post..... - Just because Hobbes is an Orb member shouldn't restrict him from being jailed, kicked, begged, or temporarily banned.  It should actually insight a punishment to happen.  Wouldn't the people that are dedicated Orb members view his actions as an open disgrace to his tag had he had it on at the time?  I dunno, just a thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

DeAtH-Abbadon

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2004 03:25 pm CDT »
here comes evil, back to start another fight with poorly constructed arguments!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeAtH-Abbadon »