Author Topic: Admin Abuse - Echojin  (Read 16060 times)

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2004 03:30 pm CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
Nothing against Holly, but I was in the server incognito and witnessed Hobbes and the things he has been saying, and it wasn't pretty.  Aphex, if you saw what he was saying, he would have been kicked if he wasn't in Orb..  I know that you have a strong dislike for people using homosexual terms as an insult, and Hobbes was spouting it out left and right.  I know they are just words, but he knows G3 hates that and he just kept doing it anyways..  he should be a lot more mature than to do something like that.  There really is no cause for him to do something like that.

When is the last time you have ever heard me say something like that? I only did it to prove a point. I know fully well what the word means, have a homosexual friend that alot of you know, and have been against that word for a long time. I guarantee NONE of you have EVER heard me say that word to anyone else EVER. And LW, you must have been using admin powers or something because it was all in local where very few people, such as Ziros, could hear it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2004 03:37 pm CDT »
Quote from: "DeAtH-Abbadon"
here comes evil, back to start another fight with poorly constructed arguments!

dude, what the fork, i was stating 2 points that are very factual and you post that?  take a forking hike nub.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2004 03:54 pm CDT »
You should be the one to take a forking hike bastard.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2004 04:15 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
Quote from: "DeAtH-Abbadon"
here comes evil, back to start another fight with poorly constructed arguments!

dude, what the f***, i was stating 2 points that are very factual and you post that?  take a f*** hike nub.

evil why don't you be "cool" like the other "cool" guys and leave, never come back, Play with traffic lights or something, DO SOMETHING BUT JUST LEAVE HERE!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2004 05:46 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
hey scrizaks, don't ever dis hollywood.  you can back the f*** off what you believe he did.  I have known Hollywood for a hell of a lot longer than you have.

Quote from: "Hollywood"
You should be the one to take a f*** hike bastard.

Amazing how friends will stab you in the back, eh eViL

Just used it to 'prove a point' huh?
And what point would that be?
What logic is there in calling me a fag if you are SOOOO compationate for your gay 'BOYfriend'

So, just stfu and go on with your pathetic life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2004 10:50 pm CDT »
Why doesnt Particle lock topics like this that go completely off topic and start in a new topic? This topic was about me remember? Uh, hello... go start a new topic about "Hollywood backstabs eViL? Oh noes?!"

Stop posting here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2004 02:48 am CDT »
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Quote from: "LastWish"
Nothing against Holly, but I was in the server incognito and witnessed Hobbes and the things he has been saying, and it wasn't pretty.  Aphex, if you saw what he was saying, he would have been kicked if he wasn't in Orb..  I know that you have a strong dislike for people using homosexual terms as an insult, and Hobbes was spouting it out left and right.  I know they are just words, but he knows G3 hates that and he just kept doing it anyways..  he should be a lot more mature than to do something like that.  There really is no cause for him to do something like that.

When is the last time you have ever heard me say something like that? I only did it to prove a point. I know fully well what the word means, have a homosexual friend that alot of you know, and have been against that word for a long time. I guarantee NONE of you have EVER heard me say that word to anyone else EVER. And LW, you must have been using admin powers or something because it was all in local where very few people, such as Ziros, could hear it.

Using that language isn't needed to prove a damn thing, and you know that.  Way to back eViL up, too.  He stuck up for you, and you turn around and tell him to take a forking hike.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »