Author Topic: Hey Entropy..  (Read 37477 times)

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2004 12:18 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aphex"
im not doing quests after the clear. lets see someone complain about me being a bad admin then!

and his quest is a really good quest.

neil, once again you right to talk, and think, should be removed..because you are a complete idiot.

They will complain cause they don't think you do anything but... I think it is a good idea...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2004 12:32 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Jonah"
Don't try to cover for her f*** up. You might have done some small stuff, but it's mainly her fault and she knows it.

The point i'm making here is, what's the use of arguing over it?  It won't matter when the clear happens, and knowing who messed up the server won't do us any good anyways.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2004 12:35 pm CDT »
She messed up the server once, what if she does it again? Sure, she can say she won't do it again, but that's just her word, and frankly I don't think that means malarkey from her.

She shouldn't have admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2004 12:37 pm CDT »
what the hell is your problem jonah? Ive always been nice to you. Why are you bringing this up when it's not going to matter anyways. I thought you didnt play. If i remember correctly you were the one that hacked the server and gave away all the admins items. Including however many coins/dust/admin items that entropy, myself, and all of LW's chars had on them.

So far I have seen nothing concret to prove that I, and I alone, am the one who forked up the server (as you so put it) Until you show me screen shots of me actually handing someone a billion coins then you need to shut the fork up. OK?

And I dont care if people think im a bad admin for not dong quests. At least i'll know when someone says "aphex gave out items" that I did not give out items. unsavory woman about me all you want, but I know that im not gong anywhere. I will be here until the day the server dies. And if you dont like it then you can just fork off.  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2004 12:37 pm CDT »
Yah who cares what you think? You don't play on the server anymore so noone cares..

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2004 12:41 pm CDT »
FloPPy, like I said, you are an ignorant kid, and until you wise up your opinion doesn't mean malarkey.

And you say it's not going to matter because there is going to be a clear.. This is the REASON for the clear. This CAUSED the clear. The clear is to FIX this, which you caused. You can't hide by saying the clear will make everything better, because there shouldn't have to be a clear at all.

I do play.

Yep, I hacked the chars. But that was long after you messed up the server for good. No amount of coins I gave away could amount to the damage you did.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2004 12:44 pm CDT »
FloPPy, like I said, you are an ignorant kid, and until you wise up your opinion doesn't mean ****.

And you say it's not going to matter because there is going to be a clear.. This is the REASON for the clear. This CAUSED the clear. The clear is to FIX this, which you caused. You can't hide by saying the clear will make everything better, because there shouldn't have to be a clear at all.

I do play.

Yep, I hacked the chars. But that was long after you messed up the server for good. No amount of coins I gave away could amount to the damage you did.

The reasonf or the clear is because it's too easy for everyone to get to god status and the conis system is forked up. That's true. But it's not because of me. So stop saying that im the one causing it.  The admins know why the problem with the cons happend. The players do not. They think they do but they dont....

Im waiting for that proof tho. Id really like to see it.
<3 google

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2004 12:52 pm CDT »
FloPPy, like I said, you are an ignorant kid, and until you wise up your opinion doesn't mean ****.

I do play.

The Whole damn server thinks my opinion matter, I keep getting mimic killed because I was the one who suggested the clear.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2004 12:52 pm CDT »
You still seem to think that this is just my word against yours. It's not.

So far we have what, 4 people saying you gave out mass amounts of items/coins INCLUDING yourself?

You want proof? You want screenshots of you giving mass amounts of money to people? I don't have those, but the people you gave the money to posting should be enough.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2004 12:53 pm CDT »
Floppy, your opinion isn't malarkey. You don't seem to understand anything I have said. You get mimic killed because you are a moron.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2004 12:55 pm CDT »
You still seem to think that this is just my word against yours. It's not.

So far we have what, 4 people saying you gave out mass amounts of items/coins INCLUDING yourself?

You want proof? You want screenshots of you giving mass amounts of money to people? I don't have those, but the people you gave the money to posting should be enough.

I said I gave out dust. And not enough to cause a clear.

And yes it does matter. Because word of mouth means nothing.  People lie?  And when it's someones word against someone else, you never know who is telling the truth.
<3 google

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2004 12:56 pm CDT »
So what makes your word any good? 500 dust isn't enought to cause a clear, but that's not the only time you've done something like this. What about when you give people e+10 coins? That's nothing?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004 12:57 pm CDT by Jonah »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2004 12:56 pm CDT »
So what makes your word any good?

what makes yours any good?

that's my point.
<3 google

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2004 12:58 pm CDT »
Aphex, it's not one persons word against another. It's yours against about six other peoples. They're all lying and you're telling the truth? I don't think so.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2004 01:02 pm CDT »
Yes, but the fact that those people aren't here arguing along side you shows that they don't really care enough anymore.  Sadly, arguing here will change nothing, other than the relationship between the people arguing.  Just let it go...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »