Author Topic: Aphex as admin?nothanks  (Read 46866 times)

Deletekey

• Goblin Pup
Aphex as admin?nothanks
« on: August 25, 2004 12:21 am CDT »
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you forked over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same malarkey you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you forking did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same malarkey will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of malarkey and you for well...being a filthy piece of malarkey. :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Deletekey »

DeadBreed

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004 12:24 am CDT »
man i wanna know who this is... not out of hate or to start an arguement against him or watev, i'm just curious.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeadBreed »
Agent556, out.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
Re: Aphex as admin?nothanks
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004 12:24 am CDT »
Quote from: "Deletekey"
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****. :?

Agreed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004 01:36 am CDT »
This link is for you.  Make sure you have your volume wide open to get the full effect.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

nesso

• Undead Hero
    • http://www.google.com
Re: Aphex as admin?nothanks
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004 01:41 am CDT »
Quote from: "Jonah"
Quote from: "Deletekey"
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****. :?

Agreed.

can i get an amen!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by nesso »

Ze Proteje to Particle's Computer:
AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2800+
2.4 GHz
512 MB of RAM

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004 02:05 am CDT »
Quote from: "Kyrie"
This link is for you.  Make sure you have your volume wide open to get the full effect.

That seems to suit them :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

Deletekey

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004 02:09 am CDT »
Deadbreed-I am no one that posts on this forum and its not a big conspiracy from a previous poster making new names to bash aphex.Only other name i have used on this forum is Agent_Orange.However i forgot my password :shock:

Maybe i am alittle to harsh by calling both you and Lucid pieces of malarkey..maybe you are nice people in real life :?  but from what i have seen in game you are definetely online pieces of malarkey and from my view have no right to have admin because of what you have previously done with it.ABUSED IT.It certainly doesn't help your cause aphex,by denying giving away large sums of money to people non-quest related when you and all the people you did give it to know what you did.I can think of a good amount of people that would make respectable admins besides you.What have you done good for pcrpg?I remember along time ago before this clear i believe you and another player were "close" and you ended up giving him money also.I for one have no interest in playing a game were every few months there will be a total clear because certain admins abused their power and forked things over.

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004 02:12 am CDT »
*yawn* doesn't this get tirering hearing the same thing over and over?

Deletekey

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2004 02:16 am CDT »
As far as i am concerned any of the dribble that pours from your mouth floppy should just be ignored simple because you and Aphex are buddies and whatever you say to defend her will just be biased bullmalarkey.Im not sure what you are getting at though .. am i some how a bad person for not defending your friend and simplely stateing what she did?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004 02:16 am CDT by Deletekey »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004 02:16 am CDT »
I play the server as much as anyone and have done so for over 6 months, aside from a short break. I have taken a neutral stance on the issuses at hand. My last post wasn't even refering to you. I have grown weary of this being brought up in every topic made on this forum.

As I said, I have neither taken nor been asked to take a side. And I will not. I simply think some people around here are idiots. And once again, my last post wasn't directed at you. It just so happened that his most recent post on the forum was in your topic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

Deletekey

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004 02:18 am CDT »
Again,i have nothing against you personally as i thought you were directing that towards me.I also don't have some personal agenda in mind to bring aphex down or some lame malarkey.I just think it is ridiculous to have someone like her in a place of power when she obviously can't handle it.

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2004 02:23 am CDT »
The admins just need to tone down on the quests, and tone up on the rule enforcing.... it took a long time for anyone to do anything about DoG, my friends such as vill helped as much as he could by bashing him away... but we need more admins or the admins we have need to be on more. No offence to the admins.

Deletekey

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2004 02:25 am CDT »
I don't think there is any need to tone down on the quests as in making them less frequent.I just think that the prizes from the quests themselves need to be toned down.Aswell as a re thinking of who actually has admin ;)

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2004 02:27 am CDT »
I think that the 3 of them are good admins but maybe we need like 2 more?

Deletekey

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2004 02:34 am CDT »
In my opinion the only way Aphex should remain with admin power is if there was some type of log to monitor what an admin does so Particle can review what is taking place.It is kind of sad and unnecessary that you can't trust an admin but obviously that is the case.As far as Lucid he is just an asshole.I would much rather have an asshole as admin than someone who gives out mass sums of money and ends up ruining the game  :x