Author Topic: Aphex as admin?nothanks  (Read 45895 times)

-Triton-

• Elvin Legion
Re: Aphex as admin?nothanks
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2004 06:09 am CDT »
Quote from: "Jonah"
Quote from: "Deletekey"
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****. :?

Agreed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Triton- »
icl0lnz: ur a forking loser ass son of a unsavory woman
DainBramage559: oh i should just go to hell!

Pecker - "PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ANSWER AIM!!!"

Newport

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2004 06:31 am CDT »
Quote from: "-Triton-"
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****. :?

Agreed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Newport »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2004 06:57 am CDT »
I give away some, but it's usually experience.  I made a post about this a little while back asking ANYONE iv'e ever given more than a million coins to, and one person came forward and said that I gave them 10 million.  That's the only person who came forward.

So, try to bring me in the middle of this fight, and i'll just prove you wrong like I did the last people who accused me.  As for admin, most people have no problem with me, but as always, SOME people do.  Every admin has people who don't like them..  it's not possible to please everyone.

You don't have to make me quit..  Particle is removing my admin when we clear (it would already be gone, but Particle's FTP is broken..  thats the only reason why im still playing).  After that, i'm just going to help the Dev team with updates on the server, and play a normal character with you guys.  You may not respect me for quitting admin, but no matter what I do, people are going to unsavory woman and complain, and honestly i'm just sick of the drama over petty little problems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2004 07:02 am CDT »
Lw i'd say you've never went overboard.. well maybe right after the first clear, but I know that was used to get people playing on the server.. and you only did it once or twice..

Im not going to say much about the current coin situation.. Im still trying to salvage a friend outa this bull malarkey.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2004 08:40 am CDT »
Quote from: "Newport"
Quote from: "-Triton-"

Agreed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2004 10:31 am CDT »
Aphex and Lucid are the problems in my eyes. Aphex was the one to mess up the server. She will do it again. She shouldn't get a second chance.

Everyone knows she caused the coin problem.

FloPPy, you're probably going to reply to this with some fifth grade bullmalarkey trying to protect your "friend", so I'll just save you your time and call you a moron ahead of time. You can use the extra time to get a haircut or something.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2004 11:04 am CDT »
I read  most all the complaints on the forums about the Admins and Peacekeepers. Some people think that it is an easy job. So I was wondering what you guys thought an Admin or Peacekeeper should be. Seems that no one is perfect and everyone has learned from there mistakes in the past.  I will admit that I have made mistakes in the past to, IE. jailed people who did not deserve it by mistake. In my opinion,  I think the Admins and Peacekeepers that we have now will do a good job when the sever is cleared.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2004 11:12 am CDT »
I hope your right HUBBA. The first clear it seems was a good idea but from what I gather from the information is that an admin caused the coin problem. I just don't see how this can be avoided again cause they have the same powers that they had from the first clear. I just think that if you are in a power position you shouldn't help out your buddies with special items or favors. Its not fair to the rest of the players. Just because they don't know you doesn't mean they don't deserve the same treatment you give your Aim or MSN buddy. There has to be a way to monitor the admins just like admins monitor the players! It has to be a fair playing field all the way around!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kendril »

"Mini-Me, would you like a Hot-Pocket? An Eggo?"

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2004 11:12 am CDT »
Quote from: "HUBBA"
I read  most all the complaints on the forums about the Admins and Peacekeepers. Some people think that it is an easy job. So I was wondering what you guys thought an Admin or Peacekeeper should be. Seems that no one is perfect and everyone has learned from there mistakes in the past.  I will admit that I have made mistakes in the past to, IE. jailed people who did not deserve it by mistake. In my opinion,  I think the Admins and Peacekeepers that we have now will do a good job when the sever is cleared.

Hubba is awesome.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2004 11:16 am CDT »
HUBBA, the problems aren't the peacekeepers. The only problems are Aphex and Entropy. It's not because they jailed someone unfairly, it's because Aphex singlehandedly ruined the server.

It doesn't matter "how hard of a job" it is being admin. That doesn't give her an excuse to give people billions of coins, ruining the server.

The perfect admin is someone who follows PARTICLE'S rules. Because of these rules (or lack-thereof), Entropy is a bad admin.

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2004 11:20 am CDT »
I agree with you Kendril. I have always tried to be fair to everyone on the server, even though it has caused a lot of hardship with my friends on the server, by not letting them break the rules. I always try to help out everyone, even though I don't know them.

Jonah, I in no way want to flame you, but do you honestly think that going in the sever and hacking everyone's character is right also? Some people honestly worked at making there characters high levels without the admins help. It wasn't all the admins blame that the server is in chaos right now.

Don't think that I am writing this to suck up to the Admins. I don't know  Entrophy all that well, and Aphex calls me a Donkey.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004 11:38 am CDT by HUBBA »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2004 11:35 am CDT »
Quote from: "Kendril"
I hope your right HUBBA. The first clear it seems was a good idea but from what I gather from the information is that an admin caused the coin problem. I just don't see how this can be avoided again cause they have the same powers that they had from the first clear. I just think that if you are in a power position you shouldn't help out your buddies with special items or favors. Its not fair to the rest of the players. Just because they don't know you doesn't mean they don't deserve the same treatment you give your Aim or MSN buddy. There has to be a way to monitor the admins just like admins monitor the players! It has to be a fair playing field all the way around!

There is always room for change..  just because someone does something once doesn't mean they will do it every time.  I agree on not helping friends, but sometimes it's hard not to.  Aphex already said she wasn't giving anything out to anyone after the clear..  let's just wait and see what happens.  I highly doubt this will happen again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2004 11:44 am CDT »
Quote from: "HUBBA"
Jonah, I in no way want to flame you, but do you honestly tink that going in the sever and hacking everyone's character is right also? Some people honestly worked at making there characters high levels without the admins help. It wasn't all the admins blame that the server is in chaos right now..

Of course it is wrong. However, the server was ruined chaos long before that, becaue of Aphex.

Most of the gods now are only gods because the dusted to get there. They bought the dust with the money Aphex gave them.

Xanth

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2004 11:45 am CDT »
The only way I see to end an admin problem is to have NO ADMINS.
Of course then all of you will remember why you WANTED admins: to fix bot problems, give and added Quest element to the game, Help you when your stuck, ect, ect, ect.... and then You'll gripe about that.
You can make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time.  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xanth »

Currently playing BF2
(Name: Xanth-911 ) BooYa!!

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2004 12:39 pm CDT »
There is always room for change.. just because someone does something once doesn't mean they will do it every time. I agree on not helping friends, but sometimes it's hard not to. Aphex already said she wasn't giving anything out to anyone after the clear.. let's just wait and see what happens. I highly doubt this will happen again.

although it may be hard not to help your friends you need to remember all the people that may have not had a chance to get to know you that are being unfairly left out due to that! I still wish there was a legit way to monitor the admins. Wont ever happen though. I just hope that after this clear things will straighten up in the server. I am sure things will be BY-THE-BOOK for a few weeks. Then I think the rules will be Lax again and this whole problem will show up again! Who-Knows!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kendril »

"Mini-Me, would you like a Hot-Pocket? An Eggo?"