Author Topic: Bush or Kerry? The Comedy Begins!  (Read 12317 times)

Hack-N-Slash

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2004 11:27 am CDT »
I'm going Nader, I approved of some things Bush did in office. He does get things done, but he hasn't been the best with our foriegn relations and he's a big deficit spender.

I could give a rat's ass about Kerry. His record is too flakey for me to rely on him to be my President.

I'm showing indirect support for Bush by going Nader.

About news sources, take any major media outlet (FOX, CNN) with a huge grain of salt. Every news network you come across will have a bias.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004 11:35 am CDT by Hack-N-Slash »
[size=200]I am a fat, wealthy, capitalist pig[/size]

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2004 11:30 am CDT »
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"
Yeah, no ****. I want the monies and the safety so i'm voting bush.
He's gave me a 42% raise last year and a 38% one this year. Da military luves bush's polocies!
Lol, i love you guys.

Yeah, the majority of civilian chicks i know won't vote for bush because either he is:
"eww, so ugly"
Or "he has pretty daughters, i hate him"
stupid simplexs.

can you be any more ignorant?

Dont you think from being in the military that you would be treated better than you are? AFter all you put your life on the line for our country.  And do you even know why we went into  iraq?

And what about the poor single people. Why is he only giving familys money?  I wasnt married for this bonus on my tax refund. I worked all year and got 90 dollars!  What about the poor single guy who cant afford to feed himselfe. Or what about the couples who are not married? Why do they get nothing just because they are not married.

Im against bush because of who he is. Because of what he does and because of what he stands for. Dont tell me that I havnt done my research and I dont know what Im talking about.  Just because we dont agree on who we are voting for doesnt make either of us right in our opinions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Xanth

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004 11:32 am CDT »
 Just because we dont agree on who we are voting for doesnt make either of us right in our opinions.

ROFL, You got that right Sistaa!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xanth »

Currently playing BF2
(Name: Xanth-911 ) BooYa!!

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004 11:34 am CDT »
War is causing the deficit. Also the economy was going to crap as Bill Clinton was leaving so that played a factor in it too. Oh yeah one more big thing 911 yeah that had a factor in the deficit as well since we had to bail out airlines and restructer many things we took for granted before 911 ever happened.
Foreign relations--well yeah somewhat of a point. But remember this the countries that had problems with us going to war with Iraq had econimical ties to that country. Some illegally! France --Yeah France they were selling military technology for Oil--A big No_No since Iraq was under the sanctions of Oil for Food! Germany and Russia were doing the same thing too. so think about it what kinds of allies are those if they go behind your back and do that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kendril »

"Mini-Me, would you like a Hot-Pocket? An Eggo?"

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2004 11:37 am CDT »
Quote from: "Kendril"
War is causing the deficit. Also the economy was going to crap as Bill Clinton was leaving so that played a factor in it too. Oh yeah one more big thing 911 yeah that had a factor in the deficit as well since we had to bail out airlines and restructer many things we took for granted before 911 ever happened.
Foreign relations--well yeah somewhat of a point. But remember this the countries that had problems with us going to war with Iraq had econimical ties to that country. Some illegally! France --Yeah France they were selling military technology for Oil--A big No_No since Iraq was under the sanctions of Oil for Food! Germany and Russia were doing the same thing too. so think about it what kinds of allies are those if they go behind your back and do that?

But that wasnt the basses for us going to iraq.  If they would have went there for a reason other than "we think they have weapons, and uh theymight attack us one day' then maybe it would be different.  They just gave up on aftganastan and went there for no reason. It was not related to 911 in anyways. Where the hell are the people that blew up the towers? Why havnt they been caught? Why did we wast so much time and effort and money to go to iraq when we should have been looking for the people who attacked us!
<3 google

Hack-N-Slash

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2004 11:38 am CDT »
Don't forget people: No matter who wins, we'll be recieving a draft... bummer!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hack-N-Slash »
[size=200]I am a fat, wealthy, capitalist pig[/size]

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2004 11:48 am CDT »
But that wasnt the basses for us going to iraq. If they would have went there for a reason other than "we think they have weapons, and uh theymight attack us one day' then maybe it would be different. They just gave up on aftganastan and went there for no reason. It was not related to 911 in anyways. Where the hell are the people that blew up the towers? Why havnt they been caught? Why did we wast so much time and effort and money to go to iraq when we should have been looking for the people who attacked us!

Valid points Aphex! But if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (which intelligence said they did-the president has to make a decision on intelligence mind you) those weapons could have been sold to Al queda and used in the States. I mean play devils advocate her Aphex. How would you feel if you and your husband were sitting at Sea World watching shamu and a terrorist decides to detonate a chemical weapon there? Times have completely changed in our world now that 911 has happened. We do not share the same comforts of being safe as we did 3 years ago. We are no on the offensive instead of sitting back and watching things happen. If we don't try to stop this stuff it will just find itself on our doorsteps.

What about the poor single guy who cant afford to feed himselfe. Or what about the couples who are not married? Why do they get nothing just because they are not married.

Democratic tax increases for handouts for those that wont help themselves is not the solution either. We don't need the govenment running every aspect of our lives.

Aphex lets just end our debate by saying we agree to dissagree. You have total right to your opinion and I respect that.(even though your wrong) LMAO :lol:  But seriously vote for nader at least. You can't seriously consider voting for a publicly admitted War Crimes violator. At least Nader is a decent choice from Kerry!

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2004 11:49 am CDT »
The Draft wont happen--That was also a democratic Idea! It will still be a volunteer army!

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2004 11:54 am CDT »
Quote from: "Kendril"
But that wasnt the basses for us going to iraq. If they would have went there for a reason other than "we think they have weapons, and uh theymight attack us one day' then maybe it would be different. They just gave up on aftganastan and went there for no reason. It was not related to 911 in anyways. Where the hell are the people that blew up the towers? Why havnt they been caught? Why did we wast so much time and effort and money to go to iraq when we should have been looking for the people who attacked us!

Valid points Aphex! But if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (which intelligence said they did-the president has to make a decision on intelligence mind you) those weapons could have been sold to Al queda and used in the States. I mean play devils advocate her Aphex. How would you feel if you and your husband were sitting at Sea World watching shamu and a terrorist decides to detonate a chemical weapon there? Times have completely changed in our world now that 911 has happened. We do not share the same comforts of being safe as we did 3 years ago. We are no on the offensive instead of sitting back and watching things happen. If we don't try to stop this stuff it will just find itself on our doorsteps.

What about the poor single guy who cant afford to feed himselfe. Or what about the couples who are not married? Why do they get nothing just because they are not married.
Democratic tax increases for handouts for those that wont help themselves is not the solution either. We don't need the govenment running every aspect of our lives.

Aphex lets just end our debate by saying we agree to dissagree. You have total right to your opinion and I respect that.(even though your wrong) LMAO :lol:  But seriously vote for nader at least. You can't seriously consider voting for a publicly admitted War Crimes violator. At least Nader is a decent choice from Kerry!

So why should familys get money? I dont understand it. Eveyrone should work for their own.  Im not saying everyone should get handouts but yous shoulnt single our a gourp of people
<3 google

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2004 12:03 pm CDT »
Ken, i'm liking you bud.
There won't be a frekaing draft. Advancments in technilogy and efficiency leave the army to downsize as we speak. The air forc eis begging 16,000 people to get out.

Because families spend a LOT more to make it. They hav finances that require join-cooperations.

We went into Iraq to over throw a dictator who exsperimented and tourtured hundreds of thousands of his own people. Gave weapons and mone yo terrorist groups and starved his people.
We still have 7,000+ troops in Afganistan and hundreds of agents looking for information. Don't take your simply life for granted to quickly, Aph.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2004 12:12 pm CDT »
So why should familys get money? I dont understand it. Eveyrone should work for their own. Im not saying everyone should get handouts but yous shoulnt single our a gourp of people

I used it as an example Aphex don't get so uptight. But why should you be punished for getting married? That tax cut is good. Also most of those people that are starving you say probably have a kid or two. So that increase on the child tax credit benifits them as well. But in a whole it was an accross the board tax cut. Everyone got to keep a little more of their own money than watching it go to government! Kerry intends to reverse those policies and increase taxes. That was my point.
 How do i know he is going to raise taxes--simple he has been campaigning all over talking about all the programs he is going to implement--So far he has tallied up about 2 trillion dollars worth of programs and enhancements--where does that money come from!! The ASS National Bank!! Thats right your wallet!

Xanth

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2004 12:15 pm CDT »
He will raise taxes.
We all loose 20+% of our incomes allready.  Are you read for more?

Currently playing BF2

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2004 12:18 pm CDT »
I don't think Aphex minds paying more taxes Xanth. Here is a good solution--she can pay ours too cause I sure as hell don't want to shell out any more of my money! :lol:  :lol:

Xanth

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2004 12:19 pm CDT »
Heh, ya.
Let me tell my son he cant go to Kindergarden because our new president has our money for school.

Currently playing BF2

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2004 12:22 pm CDT »
you can apply for a handout!