Author Topic:  (Read 7995 times)

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« on: September 14, 2004 11:59 pm CDT »
Well you see... God didn't really rest on the 7th day. He made Particle.

And you can pretty much figure it out from there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

nesso

• Undead Hero
    • http://www.google.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004 12:07 am CDT »
hey buddy... particle is just a normal guy like all of us....

stfu he's nothing special
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by nesso »

Ze Proteje to Particle's Computer:
AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2800+
2.4 GHz
512 MB of RAM

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004 06:30 am CDT »
^

A real confidence builder.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004 07:06 am CDT »
Heh..  nesso would be right, except he isn't normal like us :P  Particle isn't a normal guy..  if he was, the world would be a better place.  I don't see you hosting a game server and paying for a forum out of your own pocket, nesso.  Until then, you'll just have to live with the fact that Particle is in fact not like you.. he's better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004 07:22 am CDT »
And lets face it....he puts up with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004 07:31 am CDT »
Natural evidence at it's best..  looks like nesso isn't a believer like we are.   8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004 01:13 pm CDT »
Quote from: "12Stones"
Heh..  nesso would be right, except he isn't normal like us :P  Particle isn't a normal guy..  if he was, the world would be a better place.  I don't see you hosting a game server and paying for a forum out of your own pocket, nesso.  Until then, you'll just have to live with the fact that Particle is in fact not like you.. he's better.

Uhh, shut the fork up. Everyone is equal. Noone is better then the other person.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2004 01:56 pm CDT »
Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"

Uhh, shut the f*** up. Everyone is equal. Noone is better then the other person.

that's what you think.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2004 03:10 pm CDT »

Uhh, shut the f*** up. Everyone is equal. Noone is better then the other person.

that's what you think.

Explain how he's, so better then everyone here.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2004 03:31 pm CDT »

that's what you think.

because of what he does. for asshats like yourself. He gives and gives and gets nothing in return. Look what he went through wtih celtic and he still runs the forums and his server. Any normal person would have said fork it. But he cares..
<3 google

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2004 03:51 pm CDT »
He actually didn't go through much with celtic... celtic was nothing but a bit of bordom relief.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2004 08:26 pm CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
He actually didn't go through much with celtic... celtic was nothing but a bit of bordom relief.

I was thinking of posting the same thing... but I wasn't sure if I would be right in posting such thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2004 09:23 pm CDT »
well you all know what I mean.  Im just saying that Particle does more for any of us then we do for him.
<3 google

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2004 10:07 pm CDT »

that's what you think.

because of what he does. for asshats like yourself. He gives and gives and gets nothing in return. Look what he went through wtih celtic and he still runs the forums and his server. Any normal person would have said f*** it. But he cares..

So that means he's better then all of us? No.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004 10:10 pm CDT »
I enjoy providing services for people and not chargine, regardless of what it costs me.  There's so much in the world today, but it all seems to cost money or suck.  You can't even download the latest HL mod without a 2 hour wait or paying $10/mo.  Honestly, I don't appreciate that...so I host the TRPG file for those not wanting to wait for File Planet or pay them.

I also like to share the wealth of my services.  If I've got extra stuff, I tend to share it around.  Even now, I'm still hosting all of those videos for Celtic.  I won't delete them for a while.

Does it make me any better?  I don't think so, personally.  However, I do think it makes me different than people like Celtic or Shorty.

Well, I say I provide these things for free.  That's not true.  I charge some respect from those who use the services.  Outside of illegal activities, disrespect is the only thing I won't tolerate for long.

==

So anyway...time to stop this bull malarkey.  Here's a list of information about me.

Height:  6'0"
Weight:  268lbs, build like a football player (makes people mad I'm a computer nut and have so much muscle instead of pudge hah)
Eyes:  Hazel
Hair:  Dark Brown/Not Quite Black
Nicknames:  Particle (net), Moose (when people have me move stuff), Xeo (tribes), Laser (old net)
Hobbies:  Programming, Video/Audio Production, High-End Audio, Gaming, Hosting
Pet Peeves:  Preppy people, long lines where people cut, Maddox, DOA stuff, Macs, Drunken Leprechauns
Relationships:  2 Previous, 1 Current (if my computer counts heh)

Preferences
Processor:  AMD
Video:  ATI
Storage:  Western Digital
Game Studio:  iD Software
Game:  Quake 1, Max Payne 1/2
Mouse:  Logitech Dual Optical
Removable Media:  CF or DVD9
RAM:  GeIL
Monitor:  FD-Trinitron
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.