Author Topic: Zone hoarding?  (Read 9055 times)

Bonzai

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005 06:31 pm CST »
Aren't you a little old to being whining so much Frantic?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bonzai »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005 08:01 pm CST »
Quote from: "Bonzai"
Aren't you a little old to being whining so much Frantic?

Christ, you're dumb.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005 09:07 pm CST »
Bonzai is an excellent person and pK.  Why must you harass him?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005 09:41 pm CST »
Because he sucks and can't do his job and put his admin powers to do something useful for the server?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2005 09:44 pm CST »
It's natural for "lower" people (lower in quotes since I'm not talking about character or personality as much as their role in the community, such as admin) to harass those with power because it's easy for them to attack every mistake those with power make.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005 09:47 pm CST »
Quote from: "Crash"
Wanna hear a funny story? One dayI joined the server, and Hubba #begs me for asking if he'll do a quest. So, I decide that I will just play later and leave my house. Next day I log on and Hubba had #beg'd someone for saying something about Particle. As you all know, I am a smart ass, so I of course couldn't pass up this obvious opportunity to crawl my way under someones skin. I say, "omg particle sucks" or something along those lines, and guess what happens? You guessed it. Beg. When I get back in the server, someone who is obviously much more intelliget than I am named Bonzai decides that since I had so greatly offended Particle with my blasphemous words that he would mug me of my war axe and long sword. Apparently I have been gone from the server for so long that I was unaware how valuable these two weapons were to a level 105 so I made the mistake of carrying them around with me. Such changes have been made since it was just me and Al bashing each other all over the map.

:nostalgic:

Wanna hear another funny story?  One time, this guy named Crash joined the server, insulted the owner, and then cried when he got punished!  You probably won't believe me, since it's so rediculous, but it's actually true!

:?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005 10:49 pm CST »
Quote from: "12Stones"
It's natural for "lower" people (lower in quotes since I'm not talking about character or personality as much as their role in the community, such as admin) to harass those with power because it's easy for them to attack every mistake those with power make.

I had no idea Bonzai had PK...

Crash's story was funny. Crash has been around longer than most of the people here, and could probably get admin if he asked, had boobs, or was recommended by Pecker.  :roll:

- Joseph Stalin

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2005 10:58 pm CST »
Quote from: "Crash"
Wanna hear a funny story? One dayI joined the server, and Hubba #begs me for asking if he'll do a quest. So, I decide that I will just play later and leave my house. Next day I log on and Hubba had #beg'd someone for saying something about Particle. As you all know, I am a smart ass, so I of course couldn't pass up this obvious opportunity to crawl my way under someones skin. I say, "omg particle sucks" or something along those lines, and guess what happens? You guessed it. Beg. When I get back in the server, someone who is obviously much more intelliget than I am named Bonzai decides that since I had so greatly offended Particle with my blasphemous words that he would mug me of my war axe and long sword. Apparently I have been gone from the server for so long that I was unaware how valuable these two weapons were to a level 105 so I made the mistake of carrying them around with me. Such changes have been made since it was just me and Al bashing each other all over the map.

:nostalgic:

Want to hear the rest of the story?
    I was talking to this guy and tellling him jokenly I would give him a #beg Quest, when a guy named Crash2 asked to get the quest, so I #beg him.
    The next day I #kick a guy for direspecting Partcle by calling him an ---hole. I then globally told everyone why I kicked that person and advised them not to do it.
  Crash2, thinking he was funny, proceeded to call Particle an ---hole so I #kick him. He comes back in tells me I need to get my panties out of a wadd and proceedes to cry about how long he has played the server  and so on and so on. So I personally muted him. Meanwhile other people are privately begging me to allow them to  mimc kill him and mug him blind for the comment he made about me.
  Me, being a nice person that I am, said not to do it on my account, and if they did, then do it legally. Bonzai took it on himself to legally mug Crash2. Crash2 apparently got  mad and left the server.  
And that is the rest of the story.

Oh and FYI Crash I am a woman.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

Bonzai

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2005 11:15 pm CST »
Quote from: "Frantic"
Bonzai is definately one of the more mature and intelligent role models of the server, using well thought out and witty insults such as "butthead".

I try to keep my language a bit civilized here by not swearing, The resultant witty remarks are not to your liking I'm assuming.
 My mother used to wash my mouth out with soap for saying the very things you used to say on the server. But as we can see your mother must have neglected you, for you would routinely spout profanity like it meant nothing to you at all.

Oh, by the way...  my car needs a wash when you're ready!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bonzai »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2005 11:17 pm CST »
Anyone who couldn't see Crash was joking is a moron. End of discussion.

Quote from: "Frantic"
Bonzai is definately one of the more mature and intelligent role models of the server, using well thought out and witty insults such as "butthead".

I try to keep my language a bit civilized here by not swearing, The resultant witty remarks are not to your liking I'm assuming.
 My mother used to wash my mouth out with soap for saying the very things you used to say on the server. But as we can see your mother must have neglected you, for you would routinely spout profanity like it meant nothing to you at all.

I'll sum this up for everyone. Your MOM!!!!! hahahaha *breathe*

- Joseph Stalin

Vi

• Undead Hero
  • Viral
    • Zack Ganous Level Design
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005 07:24 am CST »

Mine too when you get around to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vi »
Level Designer - www.zackganous.com

Paradox666

• Elvin Legion
  • The Last God
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005 08:46 am CST »
Well  umm....Personally..I think HUBBA and Bonzai are doing a fine job of being an Admin and PeaceKeeping.

But it is obvious that crash was just kidding. Im pretty sure he wuvs all admins. :lol:

I had to add this   :<D  i havent posted on yet. Long time since i been on forums. Look at join date.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Paradox666 »

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005 09:35 am CST »

Oh, by the way... my car needs a wash when you're ready!

I didn't tell you to swear. However, you should atleast put some thought into your attacks instead of spouting out random nonsense like "You work at a carwash".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005 10:20 am CST »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005 11:36 am CST »