General > Common Topic Symposium

Authority Figures [Updated 06/15/2011]

<< < (2/16) > >>

Aphex:

--- Quote from: "Artorius" ---
--- Quote from: "Aphex" ---lucid is too busy breaking into my apartment and calling me a whore to play rpg. :lol:
--- End quote ---

funny
--- End quote ---

Particle:
stickied

Gnight:

--- Quote ---Admins - Server
Name: GE
AIM: Metalrock16
MSN: metalrock19@gmail.com / Taurik@linneberg.com
Email: Taurik@linneberg.com

--- End quote ---

I knew that anything's possable when when that asshole hobbes got admin, but this is rediculous.  I always thought you were better than this, Particle, I've now lost all respect for you.

GStricto:

--- Quote from: "Gnight" ---I knew that anything's possable when when that asshole hobbes got admin, but this is rediculous.  I always thought you were better than this, Particle, I've now lost all respect for you.
--- End quote ---

Wow, you lost respect for Particle?  At least the rest of the forum supports him.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody cares about your opinion.  I'm pretty sure the large majority of the server and forums already lost or never had respect for you.  Stick that in a plastic bag and smoke it.

GE:
Kiss my ass Gnight. Ive put alot of time and effort into the server for a person w/ the intelligence equal to a 15 year old playing hop scotch in the middle of traffic for you to try and say I didn't earn it.(sorry for the run-on sentance)

Taurik on the other hand has been doing a good job. Particle is aware of what he has done in the past incase you were gonna bring that up Gnight. Taurik has been a very helpful person for myself and Hubba, without him we wouldnt be able to do as good of a job being an Admin.

*Edit* I'm Sure Particle is crushed that you dont respect him anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version