Author Topic: Argue about it here forkers.  (Read 22178 times)

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: April 7, 2005 09:00 pm CDT »
I agree with Ken on the whole Taurik matter; I remember posting about it before I left. He deserves these fat jokes.

And Aphex, I can say fork too. Me and Ken are elite.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: April 7, 2005 09:21 pm CDT »
Where is all the love gone? :<D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 7, 2005 11:05 pm CDT »
ahha! fork. rad

and ken, please dont talk down to me. it's not very nice.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 7, 2005 11:06 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Artorius"
Oh and Taurik, i'll get new material as soon as you do.

All your 'comebacks' consists of: omg omg you're so imature lolz, lolol omg stop calling me fat, it's getting old.
Maybe that would be a relevant thing to say if I was actually trying to insult you, which I'm not. I don't like or dislike you, I'm just responding to your insults. You're on the offensive, I'm on the defensive... if your offense strategy never changes at all, why would my defense need to? That's sound logic. ;)
That was my point Aphex, how could Taurik the fatty, make fun of Gnight, at all, while being so damned ugly himself. The irony was just too much.

I see that the ability to read something and then glean knowledge from it is not one of your strong points, so I'll reiterate: I didn't make fun of Gnight because of his appearance, so there's nothing ironic about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: April 7, 2005 11:51 pm CDT »
You posted his forking picture, because you knew it would get a few laughs, to say the least. You twit. If thats not making fun of his appearance I don't know what is.

It's far worse than what i'm doing, and atleast i'm justified, he probably killed you one too many times in a video game thats played by at most 30 people at a single time. Truely pathetic. Just kill yourself.

I'll talk down to anyone who in my opinion makes a dumb post. 0_o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: April 7, 2005 11:59 pm CDT »
i want to see this picture....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: April 8, 2005 12:15 am CDT »
You posted his forking picture, because you knew it would get a few laughs, to say the least. You twit. If thats not making fun of his appearance I don't know what is.

I explained my reasons for posting his picture. If your long term memory is so grossly impaired that you can't even remember the thread we discussed that issue in, here's a handy link to it.

The act of posting his picture, in and of itself, can't be called "making fun of his appearance." By your flawed logic, that means I made fun of my own appearance when I posted my picture. It's the people who commented on his picture that made fun of his appearance, and I'm sorry if that fact detracts from the irony you were hoping for...

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: April 8, 2005 01:11 am CDT »
Quote from: "Taurik"
You posted his f*** picture, because you knew it would get a few laughs, to say the least. You twit. If thats not making fun of his appearance I don't know what is.
I explained my reasons for posting his picture. If your long term memory is so grossly impaired that you can't even remember the thread we discussed that issue in, here's a handy link to it.

The act of posting his picture, in and of itself, can't be called "making fun of his appearance." By your flawed logic, that means I made fun of my own appearance when I posted my picture. It's the people who commented on his picture that made fun of his appearance, and I'm sorry if that fact detracts from the irony you were hoping for...

There is something seriously wrong with you or anyone else, who actually believes this. Posting your own picture has nothing to do with posting somone elses without permission you fuking retard.

What does posting his picture got to do with him being mean in a video game? WTF does it have to do with anything?... please explain to me what went through your brain.

No, wait i'll explain. It's simple, he pissed you off, you wanted to get back at him, you posted his picture, then continued to make fun of him, and according to Jonah, atleast once made fun of his appearance.

No one here with a brain believes you, it's hilarious that you keep crying innocence.

No realy, I just gave out his phone number and posted his picture because I was worried about the server. Yeah man... that makes so much sense.

Moron.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: April 8, 2005 02:33 am CDT »
I warned the server/forum about Gnight before he became a God. This is what I've been trying to get through your head, albeit without much success. The whole point of creating the profile of him was to prevent him from becoming what he became. Creating the profile wasn't a result of his behavior, it was a measure taken to prevent it from happening in the first place. Fat jokes and bypassing the forum's censor won't change facts.

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: April 8, 2005 10:50 am CDT »
Are you retarded, Taurik? Do you actually believe the words you're spewing? Do you have any idea what you're sounding like?

Let me get this straight. You posted his picutre to "warn" the community of his antics. It was a "preventative" measure so that the community would say "omg look at his picture lez ban him"? I've got news for you, buddy. TRPG is a game. And what happens in a game stays in a game. There is no call or reason to post someone's picture or phone number because you're getting your ass handed to you. I don't care if G3 PK'ed everyone RLv0 Lv1 in the server seventy times. I don't care if he PK'ed you seventy times, because it doesn't matter what he did in the game. Is this information sinking through the blubber yet? There is nothing that can be done in game to warrant what you did.

Now that I've dealt with why you say you posted his picture, I'll go on about the real reason; because Taurik, we've had this discussion before. On my last stint on the forums, you tried to justify your posting of his picture. And the reason you gave was completely different. You explained that since G3 was a higher remort than you and you kept getting your ass handed to you, "the only form of retribution I had was verbal." You said those exact words, Taurik. You explained that you posted his picture to get back at G3 because you couldn't kill him. So which story is it gonna be?

Taurik, you're a dickhead, and that's the bottom line. Not enough malarkey can spew from your mouth to make you look like the hero you're making yourself out to be.

The DoDoDo.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: April 8, 2005 01:17 pm CDT »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: April 8, 2005 01:19 pm CDT »
Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"
It's good to know Blac-Ice can think for himself instead of being everyone's unsavory woman.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: April 8, 2005 02:27 pm CDT »
wtf m8¿ thats way to much malarkey to read.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: April 8, 2005 03:29 pm CDT »
That's okay. Just read the last line. You'll get the jist of it.

The DoDoDo.

DaveMan

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: April 8, 2005 04:05 pm CDT »
don't worry taur, many of us still have alot of respect for all the good you've done. and for being the "grower" of 420 alliance, haha.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DaveMan »