Author Topic: Im pretty sure  (Read 3576 times)

Aphex

• Uber Menace
Im pretty sure
« on: June 21, 2005 04:25 pm CDT »
That fritos jalapeno cheddar dip is the best thing to ever involve cheese. ever.

oh yeah and i pant pictures!!!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005 08:58 pm CDT »
I build models

USS Defiant

A Kazon Ship

USS Reliant (With Battle Damage)

USS Yangtzee Kiang, Danube Class Runabout

USS Voyager

The Whole Shpiel

The Mastermind Behind It All  :<D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005 10:09 am CDT »
how many peices do those come in? and dont you have to paint them? i always wanted to do a model car like a mustang or something. that would be fun
<3 google

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005 02:15 pm CDT »
Depends on the model, and sadly there are only 3 skill levels. Those were all level 2.

Level 1- Snap together, you're done
Level 2- Glue together, paint, decal, your done
Level 3- Basically build your own peices from wood you find in your local forest  :()

I just like working with my hands, and models are good for that....except decals...i forking hate decals  :evil:  :evil:

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005 02:13 pm CDT »
I badly assembled a 1950's ford pickup once upon a time and painted it black.  I was really young.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Vi

• Undead Hero
  • Viral
    • Zack Ganous Level Design
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005 03:16 pm CDT »
Nice models KoRo. I build model airplanes. The balsa wood ones that actually fly. Im not too proud of this one. You can see on the right wing where I ran out of pin stripe.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vi »
Level Designer - www.zackganous.com

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005 05:59 pm CDT »
Whats wrong with the right wing? I dont see anything wrong....

Oh wait, you mean the OTHER right, correct?

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005 08:30 pm CDT »
I write code.

As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2005 08:46 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Particle"
I write code.
Visual Basic! Ahh! Avert thy eyes!  Run in ph3@r!

Quote from: "Koro"

No, he means the right wing...  Just in case you aren't good with spacial relations in your head, pretend to pick up the plane, put your face behind the plane as if you were looking the same was as the cockpit would face (i.e. see what the pilot would see) and you will notice it is indeed the right wing of the plane.  It's the same as taking a picture of someone and saying their left hand is their right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Quote from: "Artorius"
Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005 12:01 am CDT »
those airplanes are neat. we have a feild out here where they have an 'airport' for those planes. i always see people flying them. pretty sweet.
<3 google

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005 01:36 am CDT »
are we talking politics or is that airplane's right wing missing some pinstripe?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2005 05:23 am CDT »
Quote from: "GStricto"
I write code.
Visual Basic! Ahh! Avert thy eyes!  Run in ph3@r!

Quote from: "Koro"

No, he means the right wing...  Just in case you aren't good with spacial relations in your head, pretend to pick up the plane, put your face behind the plane as if you were looking the same was as the cockpit would face (i.e. see what the pilot would see) and you will notice it is indeed the right wing of the plane.  It's the same as taking a picture of someone and saying their left hand is their right.

That's what i meant by "Other right wing" heh

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2005 07:28 am CDT »
Laugh if you want, but VB.NET is the best non-intensive language available.  Development times are fast and so is the code.  I wouldn't use it for a game or an encoder, but when it comes to an IRC client, it's the way to go.  Besides, I was just mimicking the style of this thread.  What's your problem?

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2005 11:20 am CDT »
Laugh if you want, but VB.NET is the best non-intensive language available.  Development times are fast and so is the code.  I wouldn't use it for a game or an encoder, but when it comes to an IRC client, it's the way to go.  Besides, I was just mimicking the style of this thread.  What's your problem?
Oh, no problem, I completely agree that VB is good when you need to quickly make apps with Windows interfaces where code bloating does not matter.  I have done some of everything with VB 6.0 just to figure out how it all worked.  I'm just not a fan of it for stuff like you mentioned... games, encoders, etc, but I do agree that it's perfect for IRC clients.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Quote from: "Artorius"
Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2005 12:43 pm CDT »
I said I wouldn't use it for a game or encoder "I wouldn't use it for a game or an encoder" not that I would.

Try .NET.  It's incredibly fast running code compared to VB6 and it doesn't overflow just because of a lot of instructions occuring at once.  I can't stress how much faster VB.NET runs than its older brother VB5/6.

I use it for control apps, email clients, IRC clients, text games, file processors, etc.  It's just so versitile.