Author Topic: PCRPG Source Information  (Read 13032 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006 03:01 am CST »
Wow, that's a really cool idea.  Also, I never thought about the remort system that way.  It is a good point though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

sin

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006 01:21 pm CST »
I think that's an awesome idea.  It would allow for endless upgrades and changes to the storyline.  Kudos.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by sin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006 03:58 pm CST »
This isn't really a discussion thread.  I'll go ahead and make one.  Please continue there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
Re: PCRPG Source Information
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008 05:39 am CDT »
I'm terribly sorry to necro a topic that's 1.5 years old (my only saving grace is that it was stickied), but I've become much, much more interested in seeing PCRPG:S come to fruition. This is in part because I've finally gotten my hands on HL2 in the last year and am simply amazed by the power of the engine while still running smoothly on my moderately mediocre system.

I haven't heard anything from anyone about PCRPG:S in at least a year, and of course, a year ago I didn't care (because I didn't play HL2 then). So I guess an honest and frank answer would be best. Is PCRPG:S vaporware? Are there others wanting to see it? Or is it time to move on? Where does it stand at this point, and what still needs to be done?

borse

• Goblin Pup
Re: PCRPG Source Information
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010 02:15 pm CDT »
I want to see it!!!