Author Topic: Season 2 : Post Your Pics  (Read 162242 times)

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2006 10:55 pm CST »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Quote from: "Newbie"
Celtic hasn't posted his pic in a long while

Fixed! :twisted:

Nothing personal.. just curing my boredom..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

villman420

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2006 11:05 pm CST »
Quote from: "GE"
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Quote from: "Newbie"
Celtic hasn't posted his pic in a long while

Fixed! :twisted:

Nothing personal.. just curing my boredom..

hahahahahahahahahahaha *long breath* hahahahahaah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by villman420 »

NFY

• Worthless POS
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2006 11:14 pm CST »
LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by NFY »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2006 11:34 pm CST »
That's pretty impressive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2006 12:23 am CST »
Shes looking but cant find anything.

*edit*
This thread is sooo now getting closed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2006 01:03 am CST »
I saw that Shrek thing coming a mile away, after what Taurik did a few months ago :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2006 03:25 am CST »
The credit for the original Shrek pic goes to Darwin, actually. I only did the shrek-to-focus animated gif.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2006 04:15 am CST »
Ge post your woman...

Kinda ripping the ass out of it now dont ya think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2006 09:45 am CST »
First off I was just messin w/ ya... second I dont have a gf at the moment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2006 11:52 am CST »
For 12Stones: If you would go out sometime you would learn that every girl that heard something about their apparence take it personnal. Dont look at my pics if its for saying bad thing about my apparence, i know im not really cute but dont forking say it to me, i see myself in a miror every day do i dont need your forking comment about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2006 01:33 pm CST »
I think Sako looks rather nice, actually.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2006 02:30 pm CST »
Les yeux sans visage

- Joseph Stalin

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2006 04:36 pm CST »
Quote from: "Artorius"
Quote from: "12Stones"
I just got mine cut shorter than it's ever been as well..  kinda wierd, but it takes me like 2 seconds to wash my hair and dry it now.

Sako..  if you're going to fake pictures, at least make it a hot girl..  I mean come on.  I wouldn't touch whoever that girl is with a 30 foot pole.  If it's a real picture, i'm sorry..  but the fact that you're obsessing over it only proves to everyone here that you are one of the two following people:

A.) A girl that has an extreme obsession with her image (not healthy)
B.) A girl (or guy) that is faking his/her picture online to gain some sick confidence that will only end up making you even more mentally sick. (also not healthy)

It really doesn't bother me either way, but I suggest that you find a better way to spend your time..  constantly making threads about what people look like isn't going to get you anywhere, and honestly, to considerate and friendly people it won't make a difference what these people look like.  I interact and relate to people on this forum just the same as I did before I saw what they look like.  Finding out what someone looks like doesn't change their view, nor does it change how people should interact with them (online, of course..  this isn't a job interview).

12Stones, sometimes.. you're a moron, I mean.. you make fun of the girls appearance in those pictures, and in another thread you start spouting off all this pseudo half baked philosphy of physical looks don't matter, and personality is more important.. and blah blah blah.

I mean, that's pretty hypocritical, and absurd. Obviously you are just as shallow as anyone else. I suggest you stfu.

What's the best way to annoy someone who is extraordinarily self conscious?  Definately not complimenting their looks.. thats for sure.

First of all, you don't even know what kind of unsavory woman this person is.  Before I ever said a word about faking anything, she constantly forked with me in game for no reason and was an absolute ass.  As far as i'm concerned, I could care less if I make him or her feel like less of a person.  I didn't make fun of her looks and spout off about personality in different threads..  it's the same forking thread, and I did it for a reason.

Secondly, do you honestly think I would stick around if I was whoever was faking those pictures?  I really wish a higher force would step in and show all you tools that still think I was lastwish the truth so you could feel like complete morons about every little unsavory womany thing you said to me.  I did log into her account once, and that was probably about 6 months ago.  Particle knows all about it.  The only reason I did it was to start malarkey with you idiots since I wasn't able to convince you otherwise.

I think you should stfu and get your malarkey straight instead of assuming everything you hear from the rest of the bumbling morons who themselves assume I'm some freak who faked my picture for THREE YEARS in the tribes community, and had every little sap with half a brain believe it was real.  You think tribes RPG is the only place this person hit?  Annihilation got hit first, so it's nothing new to me.  S/he even had admin on projectuberboard for a year.  That's administrator..  not moderator.  S/he had an equal amount of power to the OWNER of the board.  He/She could have royally forked everything on that server, althought that would have ruined her/his guise.  I had neither the time nor the will to do anything like that during that period of my life..  I was busy being a forking kid and hanging out with my friends, or playing basketball for school.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2006 05:02 pm CST »
I'm pretty sure I'm one of the first ...if not the first who accused you of not being who you said you were. (Mainly out of the sheer fun of it) If anything they were listening to me, and frankly I couldn't give a damn who you are, or Sako, or LastWish for that matter.

I don't see why you feel the need to rant about LW again, I mean.. it's such ancient history, everyone has lost interest. Don't let it bother you. (Before you make a retort, please don't say that you don't care, because obviously you do, or you wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.)

You misunderstand, I wasn't trying to stick up for Sako, I was just pointing out your glaring stupidity. It doesn't matter how much of a "batch" she was, what you said was hypocritical, and obviously complete b.s.

- Joseph Stalin

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2006 05:03 pm CST »
hey 12stones aren't you lastwish? 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,