Author Topic: Do something  (Read 4166 times)

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
Do something
« on: March 20, 2006 05:24 pm CST »
Particle, your cock sucking PK "ROSE" Just jailed me for killing someone..I malarkey you not..i killed NOONE.. he jailed me for THREE HOURS YESTERDAY,,,i've been on for 5 minutes today and he decides to give me FIVE forkING HOURS!!!!

Dude sort this forking malarkey out..that cock sucker is just pushing his luck..im about to break that promise dude..he is ripping the forking ass out of his PK

Mimic killed RL 0 (2)
1 hour each
2/**/06

Out of range kill (2)
1 hour each
2/**/06

Killed rl 0
1 hour
2/**/06

Killed RL 0
2400 seconds
3/16/06

Locked Xenos out of the server by logging on his name. Lasted about hour and a half.
3 hours
3/19/06
Hubba confirmed IP's matched

He can't even give the forking dates..he is bullmalarkeyting!!! You know it, i know it ...that's abuse..btw i cant add u on msn...the beta doesnt like you for some reason.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006 05:28 pm CST »
I've been waiting for Shannara to jail you for the RL0, out of range, and mimic kills that you earned a while ago, but he never was on when you are. I told him today I'd jail you next time I saw you. You're lucky it was me, I believe he was going to give you 6 hours and not just 5.
Your 3 hours jail from yesterday was for locking Xenos off of the server for an hour and a half. Keeping someone from playing is much worse than just tenting a zone and you have done this repeatedly. I'd like to see a harsher punishment enforced for that. 3 hours is nothing.
Hadly even matters, all you do is afk.

Edit: and if you think I make stuff up, I'll show you the video that has you mimic killing two rl0s in town.

Edit2: May as well just post it.
Here is the SS of the first scene from the vid, shows your level and two low level noobs in Jaten. http://linneberg.com/rpgpics/focusmimic.bmp

And here is the video that shows you mimiced (you were using #hide, but I mouse over you so we can see it's you, in Ubermimic, even), outside of Jaten, and casting a high level spell. Megatron and two low level rl0s were in Jaten. We see both of them die, and the spell flash across the screen, and you cast it.
http://linneberg.com/rpgpics/focusmimic.wmv

I believe Corona has the ss of you killing him.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006 12:23 am CST by Kyrie »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006 05:33 pm CST »
Quote from: "Kyrie"
I've been waiting for Shannara to jail you for the RL0, out of range, and mimic kills that you earned a while ago, but he never was on when you are. I told him today I'd jail you next time I saw you. You're lucky it was me, I believe he was going to give you 6 hours and not just 5.
Your 3 hours jail from yesterday was for locking Xenos off of the server for an hour and a half. Keeping someone from playing is much worse than just tenting a zone and you have done this repeatedly. I'd like to see a harsher punishment enforced for that. 3 hours is nothing.
Hadly even matters, all you do is afk.

Edit: and if you think it's bullmalarkey, I'll show you the video that has you mimic killing two rl0s in town.

You jail me every forking day you dirty simplex. A nub sends you a SS you cant wait to get jailing me..I send you one " THERE ISNT ENOUGH PROOF"  Go fork yourself you dirty bastard, you're one useless prick, you should have lost PK when you were suposed to get it taken off you. You're the lucky one.

Part you know this is a forking joke..and a lie.. Shannara has seen me in the server everytime i come on allmost.. he had no intention of jailing me..Beside even if i DID kill people (i still wana See PROOF AND A forkING DATE WOULD BE NICE TOOOO) who the fork gets 5 hours for it..and dont talk about yesterday..i was jailed for that...i did the time...you still didn't show me any proof i did that either....

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006 05:35 pm CST »
Can you not accept the fact that you got caught on my name and it was CONFIRMED by HUBBA?  Hubba is admin 5 for a reason. She would not make something like that up.

You are getting what you deserve.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xenos »

Jeenyus

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.jeenyus.com
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006 05:37 pm CST »
I've seen you break so many rules and get away with it, I think 5 hours is a good time considering what you've been doing :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jeenyus »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006 05:38 pm CST »
Hubba checked the IPs for Xenos and yourself. They matched. Proof enough in itself.
I'm sure -Shannara- will post here saying he had every intent of jailing you.
I can't recall the exact date of the mimic kills, but the video shows enough.

And I don't jail people when I don't have absolute proof. You'd be surprised at the number of times I haven't (as much as I'd have liked to) jailed you based on the fact that the SS don't give enough information. I don't jail you every day so you can just stop right there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

-ShaNNaRa-

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006 05:41 pm CST »
http://www.linneberg.com/rpgpics/focusmimic.wmv
http://www.linneberg.com/rpgpics/focusmimic.bmp
http://www.linneberg.com/rpgpics/focusmimic2.bmp

Yeah, you never killed anyone.  :roll:

And yes, Rose is right. I was going to jail you, but I haven't caught you online in a few days.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -ShaNNaRa- »

Dirk

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006 06:46 pm CST »
Thank god this twit was given a powerful character, I don't know where we'd all be without him. I mean how else would we get our daily fix of horribly inappropriate obscenities (in terms of how they're used, not that they're used at all) as a form of self defense?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Dirk »

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006 07:05 pm CST »
Quote from: "Dirk"
Thank god this twit was given a powerful character, I don't know where we'd all be without him. I mean how else would we get our daily fix of horribly inappropriate obscenities (in terms of how they're used, not that they're used at all) as a form of self defense?

Let not get off subject here please.

Focus you were jailed for the right reasons. I have seen the video proof that you did kill the Remort level 0.
I also came into the server while you were blocking Xenos from playing, therefore, I instructed Rose to jail you for 3 hours. I saw it fit since you were preventing somone else from playing in the server for a period of time that you should also not be allowed to play in the server for a period of time. I just tripled the time as your punishment, so that you would get the hint not to do it again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006 07:18 pm CST »
He got lucky. That 3 hours didn't cover all the other times he has blocked me for longer. Particle you said you will fix this! When?!

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006 09:37 pm CST »
Quote from: "Xenos"
He got lucky. That 3 hours didn't cover all the other times he has blocked me for longer. Particle you said you will fix this! When?!

Xenos, didnt you say particle was a unsavory woman?

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006 10:01 pm CST »
Xenos wrote:

Xenos, didnt you say particle was a batch?

If he fixes the blocking problem i'll call him a wonderful batch of chocoate cookies. Just like when I was thankful when he fixed the tenting problem.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006 11:38 pm CST »
I'm not going to read this topic until it is all edited to seem like it came from adults.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006 12:13 am CST »
Don't expect too much...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Vi

• Undead Hero
  • Viral
    • Zack Ganous Level Design
(No subject)