Author Topic: PCRPG 3.36  (Read 29227 times)

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #105 on: March 9, 2007 09:41 pm CST »
I notice how a lot of people unsavory woman that Particle doesn't do anything to make any changes around here.  Apparently it has been going on for a long time, because of http://http://forums.pcrpg.org/viewtopic.php?p=66404#66404.  Yet Particle offers to make a development discussion and there weren't enough people to get it going.  I'm seriously pissed at this.  I want to see some changes, and I know you guys do, too.  So why not get off your bums and do something to help even more.  He had the thread up for over a week, asking people to pm him about attending, and there weren't enough people.  I understand you guys have lives, but you could have pmed or replied about that, trying to get for another date.  What's up with the lack of involvement?  I don't even play that much and I was looking forward to this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by RedneckNoob »

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #106 on: March 9, 2007 10:56 pm CST »
There will be an incentive for those who show up to the next meeting. Which will be 2 weeks from tonight. Sad that we have to make it worth people's while to show up but I will personally hand out the reward. Don't ask what it will be, just pm Particle and show up for the meeting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #107 on: March 9, 2007 11:47 pm CST »
I was out today, unavoidable despite having previous knowledge of the event.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2007 12:00 am CST »
Quote from: "Kyrie"
I was out today, unavoidable despite having previous knowledge of the event.

I understand you, and HUBBA, but it was mainly directed to the people who I know could have made time for it, that have specificly been complaining about it over and over again without trying to provide the right information to Particle for him to get things going.  A lot of people say they want change, but then they don't get involved to help make the change.  They'll say things in their defense, like "I made scripts for him to use, and he wouldn't implement it!"  Well he's explained why, and it's a very valid reason.  It may be a little paranoid, but I'd do the same thing.  Yet, after all of that, Particle comes and gives people a chance to explain to him in better detail about their ideas, and get some work done, and nothing even comes close to happening.  I don't play much, yet even I am ready to help get my ideas into the game.  I see a huge problem with that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by RedneckNoob »

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
(No subject)
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2007 05:50 am CST »
I would show up for a chat based event.  I do not have a mic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xenos »