Author Topic: Rose abusing power mk 2!  (Read 22305 times)

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
Rose abusing power mk 2!
« on: September 9, 2006 05:23 pm CDT »

How come we all get jailed for talking dirty and an admin can do it.. He jailed me tonight for legally killing someone twice..Then beating the guy till he was in the red...the bots killed the guy twice and he jailed me for an hour...in his jail...After i was jailed for the 10th stool, all the stools dissappeared. He then jails me for another 56 minutes...then after i got to the 55th stool..he jailed me for 56 minutes again when he thought i was afk!

particle...do something...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
Re: Rose abusing power mk 2!
« Reply #1 on: September 9, 2006 05:48 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Then beating the guy till he was in the red...the bots killed the guy twice

That counts as a kill towards you, especially when you purposely get him killed by the bots. 4 kills. That's an over kill. And zone hoarding. You were demanding that players leave the zone or you'd kill them. When they tried to level, you stood in areas where they couldn't level safely.

After i was jailed for the 10th stool, all the stools dissappeared.

There was a typo in the script which caused one of the stools to not spawn. I checked how long you had been jailed and rejailed you for a few minutes less than that amount after I fixed it.

Stop trying to twist the rules to fit your situation. Just yesterday a noob shoved you off the ledge in Cavern and you were trying to say it was an attempted 'shove kill' and you got a revenge kill.
There is no rule that says anyone has to invite you to their party or accept your invite. Yet you somehow believe that it's 'zone hoarding' when an RL0 doesn't want to be in your party.

particle...do something...

I completely agree. Give Focus a week or two banned from the server, like Shorty. Focus breaks more rules than anyone on the server, aside from Shorty/Mistalowbie and yet still receives nothing worse than a jailing.
Shorty has in the past been jailed for two weeks straight, cleared, and now most recently banned for a week or two.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

-ShaNNaRa-

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 9, 2006 05:51 pm CDT »
He pulls the same things every time he logs on. I think it's #clear time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -ShaNNaRa- »

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 9, 2006 05:58 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-ShaNNaRa-"

True. Shorty has had it worse than focus.  My guess would be that he dosen't watch his language around hubba but focus tries to be nice to her.  Shorty has more entries in The Dog House but focus's are more serious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xenos »

Corona

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 9, 2006 06:01 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-ShaNNaRa-"

Yes, I too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Corona »

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 9, 2006 07:42 pm CDT »
Here is my view on the situation:

#1. If you know that something is clearly wrong, don't do it... there is flexibility built into this revised version which allows myself or the server administrators to make the call based on their trusted judgement.
Rose was watching you as you took that player down into the red so he would be killed by the Npc. You ovekilled him.

#2. Also, a player should not take an entire zone or zone subset for themselves.  Nobody owns the zone except for the NPCs that occupy it.
Everytime you are in the server for some reason you wind up killing everyone that trys to level in zone, that you are in, with one excuse or another.

#3. I tell admins time and time again. Punish Focus like any other player. I also tell the peackeepers the same thing. I also tell them (Admins and Pks) to make sure to get screen shots of the event cause of situations like this. I also collect them. Would you like to see my collection? When I get ss of Focus breaking the rules I take care of it. Just like any other player.

#4. I have talked to the admins and pks about advancing jail times. Particle gave his blessing on the ordeal.  

#5. Shorty is banned for a week repeatedly calling me a C---, and telling me to suck his D---. Would you guys like to read my emails? I will happly let you read them. He was warned. He comes into the server drunk or high and makes rude and obscene remarks constantly and sexually harrasses the female players.  Shorty exploits the server any chance he gets, or did you guys forget about the duping of coins, and repeatedly crashing the server for about a month or so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006 11:20 am CDT »
hubba you seen him yourself following me around the server ...flying in my face with DK. #eyes me, telling me what to do. You know what's going on HUBBA. you're not slow...

Admins like yourself have been pleasent and respected the rules...Rose couldn't give a fork about them..He used PK for himself and he's doing the same...

And to anyone that thinks i'm kissing HUBBAs ass...Bullmalarkey..we both know it.. I really don't mind hubba. She's the only admin i've ever had respect for.. If i'm pissed..she know's it.

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006 04:57 pm CDT »
I commonly follow known rule breakers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006 05:07 pm CDT »
If only you were paid on commission :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006 05:22 pm CDT »
I can't believe shorty still plays this game.  It's unreal man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Vi

• Undead Hero
  • Viral
    • Zack Ganous Level Design
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006 08:12 am CDT »
Quote from: "Darwin"
I can't believe shorty still plays this game.  It's unreal man.

Yes, indeed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vi »
Level Designer - www.zackganous.com

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006 10:40 am CDT »
Quote from: "Kyrie"
I commonly follow known rule breakers.

you know you don't have to follow me..fly into my face with DK on..You're being a fuking assho1e and now u admited it ...i'm sure hubba can see what you're about! :roll:

Kingpin

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006 01:07 pm CDT »
Focus you've been breaking rules sense you've be able too, and every time one of us (admin or PK) puts you in jail for it or mutes you for a second you cry like a newborn, I"m personally sick of it so please stop....

**note I too vote for the #clear**
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kingpin »
"It is said that the meek shall inhearit the earth.....damnit..."

~Kingpin Strife, ranger of shadow~

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006 03:29 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Kingpin"
**note I too vote for the #clear**

You vote for....Shut the fuk up..Who the fuk are you anyway.. I swear..Any twat can get pk on the server nowadays.. I remember it used to have to through the super admin before anyone got PK or admin...
pfft..

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006 03:33 pm CDT »
I let Hubba decide who should be pK.  As for the importance of the position, there is little power to go along with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.