Author Topic: major problems  (Read 10276 times)

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
major problems
« on: February 9, 2003 02:00 pm CST »
Well, it seems that the troublemaking has gone beyond these forums.
Yesterday, I went into minos to level. waiting there for me was a trap. "Someone" from here who has evidenced a disliking of me (make your own decisions on who) was there using the name demigod. When i tried to jump on top, I accidentaly overjumped and landed where the minos could see me and cast. This is when I was accused of doing it on purpose. I was also accused of shove killing him and shoving him out into the minos. My bash was under 13 so both of these were impossible. Anyone who has ever leveled with me in minos can also attest that I ALWAYS have problems with jumping on top in there as well.Anyway....we started arguing and we targeted each other. I/him in an effort to get him away from me. He backed off and I went about leveling by swinging and casting at the minos. During this time, this person comes up behind me so that he is within my blast area and proceeds to suicide by purposly standing there untill he died. When I turned around, his pack was lying there. So, in order to record events, I asked firewire to come look at the evidense and the positioning of myself and the pack. both proved that he suicided by doing that. Now, it sems that I am jailed for killing him when in all actuality he suicided and made it to look as though i killed him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GOOD INC »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 9, 2003 02:14 pm CST »
Ok this is the only thing.. Carry this on and you are done..

I have a DEMO, CONSOLE LOGS. and SS showing that you TARGETED HIM and KILLED HIM.. NOONE said ANYTHING about SHOVING. You KNOW that the BASHING skill DOESN'T EFFECT SHOVING in ANY way anyway.

It has been PROVEN that you LIED and were PKING POINTLESSLY. Firewire DENIED observing any of this.

As a PUNISHMENT you are to NEVER join a house untill further notice. and You are NOT allowed to PK or STEAL for one month for ANY REASON.

So if it is in defending yourself, oh well..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 9, 2003 02:31 pm CST »

Seasomeor

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 9, 2003 02:46 pm CST »
8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Seasomeor »
shaft left and right....
Do not ASSUME, it makes an '@ss' out of 'u' and 'me'
  This game is a complete waste of time.  That is why I play

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 9, 2003 03:17 pm CST »
LOL proof shows otherwise.
Should you target someone and then sneak up behind them while they are autocasting, in order for them to accidentally kill you, it is suicide.
I have MORE than proven innocense.

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 9, 2003 03:19 pm CST »
and since i am jailed for this FALSE accusation for the equilivant of several years and permantly muted so that i am unable to so much as train while in jail, i would imagine that it WOULD be rather hard to join a house. not that house es ever helped. i got where i am without having to rely on rp bonuses to begin with.

Seasomeor

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 9, 2003 03:39 pm CST »
So tell me, where are the emoticons with the two hands that clap?

*cheers for UG*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Seasomeor »
shaft left and right....
Do not ASSUME, it makes an '@ss' out of 'u' and 'me'
  This game is a complete waste of time.  That is why I play

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 9, 2003 04:10 pm CST »
Wow dumbass.. You arn't jailed..

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 9, 2003 05:47 pm CST »
Ahhh so it seems that my proof was good enough to  warrent innocense. I hold no hard feelings towards you for the mistake. thats why you need to look at more than the chat box when looking at ss. the picture shows just as much as the words it seems. :)

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 9, 2003 05:55 pm CST »
Oh, and thanx for taking me out of the house. I've been wanting out for a few months and knew better than to ask for it. This will keep these people from purposly sneaking up on me and standing in the blast area to suicide. Next time the little bugger will have a much harder time at trying to prove lies and it will be easier to spot his purgery.
Will also make it easier for me to level around others. I'm pretty carefull of turning off autocast if i know someone in another house is around. now i wont have to.  :)

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 9, 2003 06:35 pm CST »
WHat mistake? I told you I would take you out of jail when I figured out a punishment?

DOn't think you are getting off that easy.. and you were attacking him.. the demo showed it which I can't show on here..

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 9, 2003 07:02 pm CST »
if you have a demo of it then you will be able to see precisly why i was not attacking him. It will clearly show that i am facing AWAY from him and trying to level. Then, if you look at his positioning, you will see that he only has to move down the hall to be out of the blast area, but instead, elected to stay within the area in order to take damage and make it look as though i was killing him rather than the truth which is him suiciding.
look at the picture, not the words. they simply do not match. There was also another witness there in addition to firewire, there was somebody else there cant remember the exact name, but blue was in it.
While fire did not actually see the exact moment of death when demi suicided in my blast, he came in and saw that the pack was BEHIND me in the hallway so that shows he only had to move away rather than sneak up and kill himself in my blast.
So, once again, I am vindicated and you are forgiven for the mistake.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: February 9, 2003 07:26 pm CST »
inc... havnt u ever.. heard.... more is less

sheesh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: February 9, 2003 07:43 pm CST »
perhaps, i will have to draw a picture for this.
when you stand at the corner to level at minos, there is an open hallway to your left. that is the hallway you take to get to that spot. the demo shows that i am standing there at the corner facing into the room leveling. it also shows demigod walking up and standing to my left out of my los and standing there when he knew full well that he would take damage. since he did this and could easily have walked to the end of the hallway, it is a matter of him suiciding. did i target him? yes. When someone comes onto the server and starts to disrupt gameplay of the regulers, it is bad manners to accuse others of trying to kill you when they accidentally overjump while trying to get on top. now, did this clown make any attempts to work things out? did he make any attempt to listen to my apology for overjumping? no.
Now, i targeted him in an effort to get him to back off so that we could work out the problem and level in peace.
This is when the person continued making false accusations and sneaked up beside me, out of my los< and stand there untill he died in the blast area.
Now, did i know he was doing this? no. comman sense tells you that someone who wanders into a blast zone will leave it. besides, when you are autocasting and swinging, it is easy to overlook something in red as it scrolls past too fast for you to read.
now, did his chat box say that it was I that killed him. yes. does the moving action of the demo show that i am facing away from him trying to level? yes. did i know that he was purposly standing there trying to kill himself in my blast area? thats a matter of opinion. the only one could possibly know for sure is me. anything else is pure speculation based on assumptions not founded in facts. I say that I was unaware of him doing this untill it was too late. regardless, the simple fact is that i was at the corner and his pack was to my left, in the open hallway.
SO... it comes down to this, if you just look at the chat box in the demo, it will show that the origin of the damage that killed him came from me. if you look at the ongoing action, it will show that he was in an open hallway to my left where he could have easily moved away. Now, going back to the chatbox... it also shows that i accidentally overjumped him and was trying to explain that, but he refused to listen while getting more and more irate the whole time.
This is the evidence. make of it what you will.
The 2 people involved are myself and a "certain someone" from this forum who has shown a distict disliking of me and a desire for me to lose my character. of course, i was unaware of this untill after events. had i known it was him, i would have realized that it was a frame job from the start and stayed out of minos to begin with.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: February 9, 2003 07:45 pm CST »
Quote from: "xkenshinx"
inc... havnt u ever.. heard.... more is less

sheesh

errr.. did u not read this? its quite simple... stop forkin writing so much.. im not even gonna bother to read all that crap
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead