Author Topic: major problems  (Read 10728 times)

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 9, 2003 07:51 pm CST »
yeah, i know kenshin, its just frustrating to see people tell lies in order to further thei own little petty politics. its also frustrating to watch people in power be negligent when looking at evidence. in this instance, looking at the chat box and ignoring the screen behind it.
oh well, ive now told the entirety of the story and put the facts forth as they are. make your own decisions on it for I am done.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GOOD INC »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 9, 2003 08:24 pm CST »
LOL..

I think this time it should be forever Part..

Ok this will be my final time, because I don't want to argue anymore with Evil, because he will never shut up. And by that I would have to do something naughty..

Evil.. You are a dumbass.. Nothing gets through your head.. You say you are announcing facts when yourself can't comprehend facts. You know what certain things do, yet you go against what you know to attempt to prove yourself right.

As I have said before, you are a legend in your own mind.. If you want me to explain that picture I gladly will..

When you die in TRPG you do one of 3 things.. You 1 Observe the spot where your pack lies, 2 Observe where your body is, or 3 observe somewhere around the location where you died. In none of these is the camera angle the same as where YOU were looking.

In other words.. What you have just said is invalid.

k thx bye.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 9, 2003 10:10 pm CST »
actually, I am in no way a legend anywhere. I have no idea where you would ever come to the conclusion that i would think otherwise.
now, the demo clearly shows that i was facing AWAY from him the entire time. Im not here to argue, just to explain irrefutable facts. now, you saying otherwise does not change them.
now, am i unable to understand facts? that is a matter of opinion, but i am well aware that physical things that are concrete are irrefutable.
is water wet? is the sky "up"? does pumice float? is fire hot? these are questions that can be proven by "facts". Just as a picture says a thousand words, so the moving picture of the demo show everything i have said to be true. while after demigod suicided may or may not show me, the moving pictures in the demo before he killed himself clearly show that i was facing away and that he was in the open hallway and able to move away. this is a fact as clear as the ones in the previus example questions i just asked.
good day.
Now, about me being a dumbass, you may or may not think so and i really dont give a rats ass if you do. i let the way i help the server and help the players there speak for itself.

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 9, 2003 10:12 pm CST »
umm *is very confused*.

which evil are you talking to there oz, i am so out of it and dont feel like reading, lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 9, 2003 10:16 pm CST »
he talking to me.
im just as confused as you are. the demo clearly shows what happened and the picture tells a thousand words. this time, you have more than my and others words to tell im right, we actually have a demo that proves im right.
i was accused of doing something and the demo shows that i didnt.

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 9, 2003 10:38 pm CST »
did you ever think of looking behind him? he prob tried to run but there was some unknown person hidden mugging him....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 9, 2003 10:49 pm CST »
I have a demo dumbass.

THe demo shows you killed him.

And the picture has no background..

Hi evil!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 9, 2003 11:02 pm CST »
Hi Ozzy!
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 9, 2003 11:49 pm CST »
according to the tab menu, when he died, we were the only one in there so no one was behind him. so the way was open.
if the demo was doctored to not show a picture, then there is probobly a pretty good reason he is hiding it, because it is the picture that tells the story. just by it not showing is proof enough that he has something to hide.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2003 12:02 am CST »
You guys are simply crazy.  Suddenly this has turned into a murder case.  Let me call in the CSI.  Jeebus Christ guys!  Let it go!  Who would go to such lengths as to doctor a demo to prove you guilty over an outdated, graphically challenged, poorly coded mod?  

I am sorry.  Please, forgive me.  But this has gotten outrageous.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2003 12:24 am CST »
Yes Darwin, it HAS gotten out of hand. I apologize for continuing trying to explain the facts. to review them, just read my previous posts and you will see them. since it comes down to a matter of opinion as to whether or not i purposly killed him or whether he purposly stood there, no ammount of explaining on either side will change things.
so, i will end it with this....
I stand on my record. Do you know me as someone who spends his time on the server hunting down and killing noobs or am i known as someone who is willing to help them or even protect them from others. whether you find my overexplaining things a pain in the ass or not is irrelevant (thats a matter out of my control as it is a result of my autism) what you need to look at is my past actions and decide whether or not I have suddenly gone on a spree hunting and killing noobs indescrimantly as the accusation this thread is about is trying to say. make up your own minds.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2003 12:50 am CST »
I do not find you a pain in the ass.  Your just more of a pain to the head.  I dont feel like reading so much  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
Inc you dumbass moron
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2003 10:02 am CST »
Lie to me again you stupid lil prick, I witnessed malarkey, I killed a LOWBE because i thought he was harrassing you when after knowing that you lied to be because of what i saw i am truely pissed at you. Inc you act like your so mature when your not GROW UP! You are 1 a horrible liar and 2 you act as if you've been on this server longer when i seen your other post therefor ill drop this on you Tool is by far older then your char maybe not on that name but he is, Another thing is ive been around before you started lvling and i remember every rl you gained and i remember how much i hated you then. My opinion of you hasnt changed and im sick and tired of hearing your whiny ass saying OH OH IM RIGHT INNOCENT stfu you arrogant piece of malarkey honestly if all your going to do is come on cause trouble tell ppl the lie so they kill teh lowbie then they get in trouble I DIDNT SEE malarkey... NO ONE ELSE WAS IN MINO WHEN I HIT TAB after you told me. Inc I thought that whole thing before was just you and somone else acting immature now i see IT WAS ONLY YOU. Therefor I want to seriously bash your brains in but i wont hit someone that cant fight back so... Keep your mouth off me and stop saying i witnessed malarkey that i didnt. You pissed me off you stupid forker. :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2003 01:21 pm CST »
..... posting long essays, ya know, people should practice 5 point essay's now, instead of big blobs.

* eViL Got His Final Word *
for everyone who remembers what i told them on either aim or the server, and you argued with me and protected inc, i never hold a grudge =D.

Kat

• Orb Member
  • Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.postnuclear.net/kat
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2003 01:32 pm CST »
wow did any of you stop to think that's its a game? You are acting like this is real life and inc just killed your kid or something. im sorry but you are all way too into this. "He killed blah blah in the blah blah" "I didnt kill anything in the blah blah" who cares who killed who. isnt the game for having fun. Not having a trial about it. dont you all have jobs and things to do?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kat »