Author Topic: major problems  (Read 10725 times)

funger

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2003 03:35 pm CST »
* eViL Got His Final Word *

*And FUNGER stole it* lmao
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by funger »

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2003 03:54 pm CST »
grrr!  you have no clue what i am talking about, lol, get a clue funger!

p.s. - ha!  i got it back!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2003 05:00 pm CST »
LOL
yes, this IS only a game and it would do everyone here well to remember that.
I AM a newbie here because I have only been on the server for a short time.
Now, if you honestly feel that I spend 100% of my time hunting down and killing other players feel free to think so. just dont try to force your opinion onto others. allow them to make their own decisions.
likewise, if you feel that I have benifited other players on the server by helping them with information, directions, donations and protection, that is ok too. Again, dont force your opinions down other's throats. Allow them to make their own decisions.
And fire, what I said was that you came into minos and saw the "crime scene. I did NOT say that you were there the entire time, just that you were able to see that the pack was in the hallway rather than inside the throneroom.

Regardless, this IS just a game. Why is everyone getting so exited about it? Here I have people whining that they hate meand still others threatening real life physical harm. if you dont like me, just say so and let it go at that. there is no need to set up fake sting operations under assumed names or even bringing your personal feelings onto these boards. thats why we have the pm function and why we have so many messenger services. Im trying to play this game in as fair a fashion as anyone else. dont allow personal feelings interfere with everyones game. If you feel that im evil in real life... so what. get over it. even if i had priposly killed this guy, he would have deserved it for attempted zone hogging and for acting like a jerk. as such, i would have been fully justified in killing him on purpose. but since i did not, it is a moot point anyway.
just stop causing trouble and allow people to play the game in peace.
also, remember, its a GAME. therefore not THAT big a deal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GOOD INC »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2003 06:34 pm CST »
Long post, long post.  I read the first sentence and skipped it.  I wish my computer had a better voice, cause it would be really nice if it could read messages to me in a pleasant tone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Seasomeor

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2003 06:46 pm CST »
LOL, i tried to read most of the posts... but I think I skipped over every single one of incs :)

after i kill them, i don't lie and say I didn't, and make this tremendously huge ordeal...

things would go easier if you wouldn't try to twist the truth and hold such great respect for yourself... It's either you did it, or you don't... it's not 10 pages on how you didn't... it's a game... g..a..m..e... the thing that makes this game the least enjoyable is you inc, and people like you... all lowbies die... it's a darn cycle... denying everything, true or not true (I Frankly don't care)... it is just that it's insane to keep doing this to every topic on the forum(/me goes check my poll topic, and see if it has turned into a flame yet)

ps: i apologize for writing so much :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Seasomeor »
shaft left and right....
Do not ASSUME, it makes an '@ss' out of 'u' and 'me'
  This game is a complete waste of time.  That is why I play

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2003 07:11 pm CST »
So, we all agree that its a simple game and shouldnt be blown out of proportion.
I suffer from a disorder called autism. This means that I have a habit of over analizing everything. Does this means that what I have to say is any less valid than anyone elses? no. If you are to lazy to read a few sentances, that is your decision, not my fault for taking the time and effort to state things correctly.
I HAVE killed people on the server. As a matter of fact, I even remember killing pecker's hubby chowyows when he was in the mines a long time ago. since then, i have killed many others and for a VERY short time, i tried to get rank points (only made it to 14 before everyone ganged up on me and took me down a few pegs.).
I dont mind admitting that I killed someone. Many times I have killed on the server. I DO mind however when someone lies about me.
When looking at this particuler instance, the guy was an ass towards me and everyone else on server. I targeted him. the question is this, did I chase him all over the map hunting him? no. Did the damage that he died from originate from me? yes. Was he able to simply walk 5 steps back down an open hallway to avoid death? yes.
You decide, does someone purposly standing in a hostile blast area when they can easily walk away count as murder by the person who is casting or does it count as suicide by purposly causing them to kill you?
Thats what it boils down to having happened.
 I have no problem admitting that the damage originated from me. What I took offense to was the accusation that I have suddenly decided to go on some sort of rampage killing everyone on the server for no apparant reason. I also took offense to being accused of never having helped anyone on the server in any way.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2003 07:15 pm CST »
Quote from: "GOOD INC"
As a matter of fact, I even remember killing pecker's hubby chowyows when he was in the mines a long time ago.

For the record only: My husband is not chowyows. He is chiaotzu.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Dirk

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2003 07:16 pm CST »
chowyows is one of dreamer's characters.... coincidence?  I think not... ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Dirk »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2003 07:46 pm CST »
You wern't even casting LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2003 07:53 pm CST »
ozzy, was that at me? i was casting hellstorm and facing into the room.
So... chowyows was dreamer? i didnt know that. when i killed him, he wasnt being an ass. he was just afk and i was still new to the server.
sometimes, the names get a little confusing. especially when theso many people have multiple characters. (reason i use varients of the same name so they are all look alikes. makes it easier to spot me.)

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2003 08:17 pm CST »
Quote from: "GOOD INC"
ozzy, was that at me? i was casting hellstorm and facing into the room.
So... chowyows was dreamer? i didnt know that. when i killed him, he wasnt being an ass. he was just afk and i was still new to the server.
sometimes, the names get a little confusing. especially when theso many people have multiple characters. (reason i use varients of the same name so they are all look alikes. makes it easier to spot me.)

HOLY malarkey IS THAT HIS SHORTEST POST??? I THINK IT IS WOOHOO GOOD JOB INC!!!!!

/me hands you a life and says HERE DONT FUDGE THIS ONE UP!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2003 08:18 pm CST »
Shorty was given Chowyow's character, same as with dreamer.  Why the hell would anybody want to give him anything?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2003 08:31 pm CST »
Ahhh... I think this was probobly before Dreamer was given it.

Seasomeor

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2003 10:21 pm CST »
*inc proves firewire wrong, and says look at my last post :idea:  :!:  :twisted:  :roll:  :wink: (maybe if you look at the faces and make a story, it will take your mind off any other topics)
(edited by al)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Seasomeor »
shaft left and right....
Do not ASSUME, it makes an '@ss' out of 'u' and 'me'
  This game is a complete waste of time.  That is why I play

bahhumbug

• Elvin Legion
    • http://mypeoplepc.com/members/remike/shortyworld
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2003 06:45 pm CST »
Nobody likes me, maybe I should take the hint and LEAVE!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by bahhumbug »
ima change this since....
baah
no more drown and die