Author Topic: The "Detector"  (Read 2988 times)

eViL

• Uber Menace
The "Detector"
« on: February 9, 2003 11:06 pm CST »
lol, we were having this discussion in an ultra renegades server and some guy has published a stopper for happyflag.  well, i looked at what the guy called his "stopper" and its not a stopper, all it does it lag a client out by putting about 20 flags in place of 1, so the textures mix and happyflag screws up royally.  this malarkey is just hilarious, the guy claims it will stop anyone using happyflag and i went on his server for about 45 minutes and played with happyflag on, lol, i sent him the screenshots and he was furious.  he will be liking me for a while  :D .

my ultra renegades name is ThE eViL *{HO}* if u have ever seen me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003 12:11 am CST »
I want some screen shots of happymod.  It sounds outrageous.  Still,  I cant figure out how that can be a cheat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003 07:36 am CST »
i am actually creating HappyMod v3 on the side, with the help of doc norton and a few others, we are making a completely new HappyMod cheat system that will be undetectable in tribes because the server can't do what it needs to in order to stop this =).

so i think i can get you a few screenshots, lol, i will even host happymod if you want to see what its like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003 09:57 am CST »
*sigh*.. Cheaters  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003 05:59 pm CST »
Please refrain from discussions about warez and cheats.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003 06:30 pm CST »
But how is having a 50 foot tall flag a cheat?  I just dont understand.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2003 07:53 pm CST »
rofl
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"