Author Topic: ANOTHER report on Focus..  (Read 12542 times)

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006 08:03 pm CST »
this is more than sad. Ridiculous is what it is. I hate injustice....i should be a cop. =\
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Bonzai

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006 07:59 pm CST »
hey Mojito, I've seen a SS where you threatened to do whatever you can to get Focus banned..   So did this shoving actually happen? Makes kind of wonder what the real story is here.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bonzai »

Mojito

• Goblin Pup
    • http://www.myspace.com
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006 08:17 pm CST »
I threatened to do whatever I could WITHIN my power. Meaning, whatever he does to me, I will report it, if it gets him banned. I guess you guys could either believe me, a legitimate player. Or Focus, someone who has 2 full pages of rule breaking reports/logs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Mojito »

sin

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2006 11:39 pm CST »
He's been an A-hole as long as I can remember, but he's never been banned and I would imagine that's the way it'll be for years to come.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by sin »

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006 09:33 am CST »
Quote from: "Particle"
I don't know why exactly, but he's a general pain in the ass to all players.  Punishing him does nothing to modify behavior, so I dunno.  Try to avoid him?  Play in a group of players?  Stay away from the edges?  Get BOGs or WWs?

The only thing we have to do is SEVERE PUNISHMENT but Particle you keep protecting him..what's the fun for other player? the only thing I have to say is : UNFAIR for everyone else..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

kharandhil

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006 01:25 pm CST »
somehow focus can get away with anything
jaling him except pissing him off temp does pretty much nothing
particle doesnt have a reason to care about focus...
shorty for exemple got banned for a stupid reason...lbda more an even worse reason lol
okay it was pretty malarkeyty what he did to hubba but that proved how much he was a pain in the ass
focus is pretty much the same
hubba doesnt show us she really cares...focus know he can get away with breaking rules ad he'll keep doing it unless pk and admins realise how much he affects the gameplay
guys who act like asses harrasing noobs and stuff shoudl be punished more severly
harrasing should also be a rule ...sigh
cuz whats the point for putting ruels like mugging 2 items an hour if u can mug any hour ...
about killing u can keep hp to low and blame bots for the kills...besides that u have lots of ways to kill and overmug without getting jailed for it and im not just talking about afk here...
besides that fact theres no pk who is on a lot admins rarely do something either...
sry to say this but we all know its true
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by kharandhil »
Je vous encule tous!

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006 01:25 pm CST »
Quote from: "Sako"
I don't know why exactly, but he's a general pain in the ass to all players.  Punishing him does nothing to modify behavior, so I dunno.  Try to avoid him?  Play in a group of players?  Stay away from the edges?  Get BOGs or WWs?

The only thing we have to do is SEVERE PUNISHMENT but Particle you keep protecting him..what's the fun for other player? the only thing I have to say is : UNFAIR for everyone else..

number 1.that's bullsh1t..

number 2.you really think that's how it goes, and u don't like it, fuk off!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Celtic16 »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006 02:28 pm CST »
To those who dislike how the server is maintained, I once again (and tiredly so) invite you to do something about in in the following listed ways.

1)  Become part of the staff through cooperation and being trustworthy--being an overall outstanding individual and then make a difference with your newly found powers.
3)  Shut the fork up.
2)  Leave.

You'll notice the absence of the following option from that list:

3)  unsavory woman about it from the comfort of your uninformed reality.

The reason is that doing the above non-listed option only serves to (yay, another list):

1)  Make me quite angry at you.
2)  Make it less likely that I actually will do what you demand because you are so annoying.
3)  Regret ever running the server in the first place, since worthless tards like you keep complaining about a free service that is impossible to run in a way that will make everybody happy despite it being unfairly expected.
4)  Make me wonder if people who don't actually have any clue what the fork is really going on will ever quit being armchair quarterbacks.

---

Seriously, people.  Quit complaining.  Do something about it, leave, or shut the fork up for once.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Mojito

• Goblin Pup
    • http://www.myspace.com
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006 03:01 pm CST »
To those who dislike how the server is maintained, I once again (and tiredly so) invite you to do something about in in the following listed ways.

1)  Become part of the staff through cooperation and being trustworthy--being an overall outstanding individual and then make a difference with your newly found powers.
3)  Shut the fark up.
2)  Leave.

You'll notice the absence of the following option from that list:

3)  batch about it from the comfort of your uninformed reality.

The reason is that doing the above non-listed option only serves to (yay, another list):

1)  Make me quite angry at you.
2)  Make it less likely that I actually will do what you demand because you are so annoying.
3)  Regret ever running the server in the first place, since worthless tards like you keep complaining about a free service that is impossible to run in a way that will make everybody happy despite it being unfairly expected.
4)  Make me wonder if people who don't actually have any clue what the fark is really going on will ever quit being armchair quarterbacks.

---

Seriously, people.  Quit complaining.  Do something about it, leave, or shut the fark up for once.

we DO do something about it, we report the malarkey out of him, but your stupid forking ass never forking does anything about it. and if you're regretting putting the server up in the first place, take it the fork down, quit your unsavory womaning.

Gtfo mai intarweb, ~Mojito
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Mojito »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006 03:50 pm CST »
Wrong answer.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006 03:52 pm CST »
It becomes tedious to play when you can't log in to the game without hearing someone complaining about how someone did this please do something about it.

On 12/11/06, Whiner@omgigotkilled.com wrote:
        did you get my last email?????????????hes on right now can u jail him please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is me in a zone u can see hes in my zone i think hes going to kill me can u make him stop

kk i dont no if u got all those ss so i put them in a zip for u its only 853MB

Rose joined team Citizen.
Player tells you, "plz whats your msn i have ss to show u of him killing me again"
You tell player, "Please email them to me."
Player tells you, "whats your email"
#fw player #getinfo
[GLBL] Player2 "omg y did you kill me!! rose he mugged me then killed me and i was only afk for a second to get something!!"
Player3 tells you, "hey what time are you going to do a quest today"
Player tells you, "whats your email? so i can show you my ss"
You tell player, "It's in my #getinfo."
#fw player #getinfo Rose
Player3 tells you, "hello? can you please tell me when you are doing a quest i have to go eat dinner and i dont want to miss it"
exec beggerpackline.cs
[GLBL] Player2 "hello??? rose??? are you afk??"

:roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006 03:54 pm CST »
No joke.  I think we go through a lot of admins and pKs because of people just whining that they don't get what they want.  It seems everybody knows what's best for the server except for whoever is in a position of power.  Go figure.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2006 05:48 pm CST »
honestly thats how it was for me. its crazy. as soon as you connect you already have 10 #tell's from people begging for quests or items or to replace their lost pack or to kill someone for them. its insaine. you're there to inforce the rules and possibly bring a little fun into the game, not to be at everyones beck and call.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

villman420

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2006 06:03 pm CST »
i know someone was on last night saying 'WHY ARENT ADMINS EVER ON?! WHY DO THEY LET BAD PEOPLE RUN AROUND AND KILL EVERYONE. ADMINS SUCKS HERE GOD"

my head then exploided
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by villman420 »

Bonzai

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2006 06:29 pm CST »
Wow!    just simply WoW!  

Too much drama folks!

Everything is gonna be fine. I've talked to Focus and he knows what the next punishment is if he blatantly breaks the the rules again.  No, it's none of your business right now but be at ease that the consequences he'll pay are signifigant and I'll administer them.

In case you folks forgot a big part of this server is player inter-action.
I know of no other game on the internet that can boast about as much as we seem to have! Actually we are unique and I like it!
  We seem to be having an over reaction to a single player!  If you only knew how many other "focus'" there have been!

So, with that in mind...   Play on and let's see what happens!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bonzai »