Author Topic: A little thought of mine about this PW-Stealer  (Read 17704 times)

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003 11:12 am CST »
No prob but it was only 24K or something like that. i assure you it was not 1 mil coins. M3th is been his ususal lying cheating self!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Choas »
Your 2 cents aren't worth 1 cent to me!

Zartek

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2003 08:22 pm CST »
:lol:  :lol:  :(   haha, if i didnt get this job, id out RL you so damn fast man, and dont tell me, your gonna lck me even then? LOL you must be one dumb mother... woops... :roll:   oh, and choas, i advise you not to go AFK when im on now... or im gonna get rp up the yin-yang... c ya all laterz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Zartek »
A battle rages on now between Good and Evil, but it is up to you to choose your own path, it is then when you will realize your true destiny! Just know that if you choose to be on the side of Evil I will be there to kill you one day and spread the word of Good.

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2003 08:41 pm CST »
LMAO this is the guy that is a 19 year old that doesnt go to school anymore and up until last week spent over 15 hours a day playing. he is only RL 17 or something and he is going to remort 3 times a NIGHT..not just a day..but a NIGHT.. now he is going to buy a car with his 1st EVER paycheck...........have you ever heard the words "SHUT THE fork UP" :twisted:

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2003 09:07 pm CST »
Shut up both of you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Zartek

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2003 01:56 pm CST »
umm, stupid kid, Choas that is, I never said id buy a car with my first paycheck, they are called loans. :lol: and i bet ya i can remort 3 times a night, i can remort 2 times a day, but thats when a bunch of peeps are on and a bunch of n00bs like you are on who like to go afk, come back and target another player for shoving them out of the way, damn i wished i did take advantage of that and kill your sorry ass you sob... so why dont you just take your pitty insults and shove them STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS :?:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Zartek »
A battle rages on now between Good and Evil, but it is up to you to choose your own path, it is then when you will realize your true destiny! Just know that if you choose to be on the side of Evil I will be there to kill you one day and spread the word of Good.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2003 02:00 pm CST »
Something tells me that choas might have been hacked as well. I just spent the last 1/2 hour defending myself against him attacking and mugging me.
The entire time, he spewed an onslaught of insults at myself and abernathy. all actions unlike what choas usually does.
just figured id let you know before someone came on here claiming to have been attacked by me. i defended myself against him rather than the other way round. i also have ss to prove it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2003 02:01 pm CST »
but i am not going to post those unless specifically asked since ss can be easily faked so that they look authentic.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2003 02:23 pm CST »
I freaking swear its shorty.  The guy who hacked jonah was yelling racial slurs at me also.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2003 03:42 pm CST »
I wasnt hacked.  Im just pissed of that you would call 7 in and tell him lies that im mugging and killing you. Just because i was trying to lvl and wouldnt let a cheater do the remort trick. Then you target me and get Ken to do the same. So i kicked your ass then he was killing me. 2 gods on 1 lvl 53.
Are you even allowd to Kill anyone? is that why you are saying crap about faking a screenshot been easy to fake? I thought Ozzy said you were not allowd to PK..but i dont care. as far as im conserned its over.

m00000000000000000000

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2003 04:08 pm CST »
We have been turned into a nice guy server.  Look at PK palace, the name says it all.  This game was made for PK's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2003 05:45 pm CST »
I was RL 47 before PKPalace was turned into some malarkey RPG mod.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2003 07:09 pm CST »
Actually, I claimed that you were preventing our leveling. had you bothered to accept the invite and allow him to do the trick, you would have had one less person to share the exp with. so trying to level yourself is not an excuse for trying to pk us and mug our items.
As for me being allowed to defend myself, I am.
It comes down to common courtesy.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2003 08:45 pm CST »
Have a SS choas?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2003 08:49 pm CST »
lol.. wtf are u talking about choas... no one got me to do anything... i just like picking on u  :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2003 10:02 pm CST »
Actually I have ss showing what happened throughout,  but since I got away before he could take too much and he got away before I could hurt him, no one was harmed either way. Exept of course for the poor guy who was trying to remort.
He was justified in his actions in that it is only a matter of courtesy to allow others to do the remort trick rather than an official rule.
I was justified in defending myself since that is allowed in the official server rules set forth by Particle.
Either way, it is over with, so there is no need to carry on about it.
I only posted about it because I had thought that he was hacked. Seeing that that assumption was incorrect, There is no need to discuss it any further.