Author Topic: A little thought of mine about this PW-Stealer  (Read 17715 times)

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2003 11:05 pm CST »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
Have a SS choas?

Is my Screenshot folder over a gig and half big.....UMM YES SIR!

(if it doesnt work. right click in the properties and get the link manually!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Choas »
Your 2 cents aren't worth 1 cent to me!

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2003 12:22 am CST »
How do you explain this inc?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2003 01:43 am CST »
Explain what?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean the situation I can explain the story.
I was asked to join a party in uber when I went there to level.
The person was trying to do the remort trick.
Choas came in and would not join the "uber party". When asked politely to allow the person to do the trick (which would have helped us all by getting them the extra levels and Choas and myself having to share exp with one less person) He refused and attacked the uber instead.
The person and I asked him a second time to allow the person to Remort off of the next one just in case he had missed the first request.
Rather than comply, choas started shoving the person off of the corner into the ubers as well as attacking the ubers themselves. When the person tried to get away from the ubers, choas again shoved him into it and blocked his retreat in an effort to kill the person.
I asked him to stop explaining how it would help us all. This is when choas started shoving ME into the uber and attempting to mug me. Since the rules set forth by particle allow a single kill for stolen items, I targeted him as a warning. Rather than take the hint, he directly attacked me so I was forced to defend myself (again, directly allowed by server rules).
Did I kill him? no (would I have been within my rights if I had? yes.)
So, as you can plainly see, choas did not officially break the rules as he was using the ubers to do the dirty work of attempted pk and allowing others to remort trick unmolested is merely a matter of courtesy.
I did not break any rules as I was allowed to kill him once, but failed to even do that.
Did anyone lose anything? no?
Is there any reason for this to turn into an argument? no.
I merely made the post because I had thought that his character was hacked and thought that I would give everyone a heads up so the problem could be fixed.
So, the problem was more apparant than actual and the events that had brought that seeming problem into light is over and done with.
Should you wish ss, I'll be more than happy to provide them. (although since they can easily be faked, there is no more reason to believe one sent to you by me than by him.) You could also ask the other parties involved.
But again, it is over.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2003 09:14 am CST »
INC if I ever get into trouble you can be my laywer  :D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003 11:03 am CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2003 09:43 am CST »
I honestly was not trying to start an argument. And I have no intention of letting it get into one. H eacted exactly like the hacker and unlike himself (he had claimed to have "turned a new leaf" and I had defended him. So when he turned in this way, I thought he had been hacked. The events that led to this are irrelevant since no one was in the wrong either way.
Since I was incorrect in thinking he had been hacked, the issue if finished.
Jonah, I could never be an efficient laywer. I have to much integrity. But thanx for the thought. I think.  :wink:
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2003 10:23 am CST »
Dont act all innocennt..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2003 10:35 am CST »
Oh, I'm most definately NOT all innocent. in my time I have pked and mugged. And when I have done so, I have owned up to it. So the only time when you EVER hear of me claiming innocence is when I am. When I am guilty, I own up to it.
In this particler case though, I am. However, as has already been made eminantly clear. NO rules were broken either way in this instance so there is no cause to bicker about it.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2003 11:02 am CST »
You mugged my WW's when i was RL 5 or 6  :twisted:   :twisted:  lol. But I forgive ya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2003 11:17 am CST »
Rofl jonah  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2003 11:48 am CST »
I think you broke Ozzy's rule of No Pking. These pics clearly showed you TRYING to PK me. Also the reason i didnt let him to the remort trick is because of his rank points. Thats just bullmalarkey that anyone could have that many legally. Also i couldnt let him do the RT because of the way he asked me. It was more like. wtf stop hitting the sloth. And Choas you queer. stand over here.. so NO i would now assist him in doing the RL..

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2003 12:24 pm CST »
LOL ANYONE on the server can vouch that I do not use that language. Much less use derogotory words for minorities.
And check out the server's website. Particle has the official end all server rules posted there. They specifically state that you may kill someone who mugs/attempts to mug you a single time per offence and that if the other person attacks you first, you may defend yourself.
So, I was perfectly justified in defending myself to the point of you running away. If I had actually been TRYING to kill you, I'da went after you rather than going about my business as I did. So you never even died.
Therefore, it is as has been put forth, NO rules of any kind were broken. you are forgiven however for your impertenance becuase Courtesy is not absolutely required.

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2003 12:44 pm CST »
DId i say it was you using that language to me? NO i said it was the person that was asking me to let them do the RT. Why should i do anything for someone that talked to me like that.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2003 01:00 pm CST »
Wait a second.. You hit him first

You telling lies again?

Don't put yourself in this position INC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2003 01:15 pm CST »
Choas, are you retarded?  You would not join the party because the person who was using the remort exploit was in a different house?  That's insane as well as unnessessary.

Also, I dont wish to argue Ozzy, but when you press pageup, it does not show all the lines that it should.  There could have been some missing lines where Choas did hit Inc. first.  It could happen. *shrug*

But Choas, there is NO REASON for not joining a party.  There should be NO REASON for shoving an innocent into Uber.

Also, what is Ozzy's rule of No PKing?  Is PKing not allowed altogether?  Or did you just make this rule up, Choas?

Oh yeah, also, any player would be like: "WTF Choas stop hitting the sloth" if they were trying to do remort remort exploit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2003 01:17 pm CST »
No, I most definately did NOT hit him first. I also have the ss to prove that.
Even if I had, it would not have changed anything because I would have been perfectly allowed to according to particle's rules as set forth.