Author Topic: Hey do me a favor.  (Read 8591 times)

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
Hey do me a favor.
« on: January 13, 2003 03:11 am CST »
STFU about quests and #addexp dumb@$$ and all that other crap that you guys bother Draak-DD with he's an admin do you guys know what that means? I was once told by a very wise man named Ozzy.. "Im here to keep things in order not make you game fun, use your imagination and make it fun yourself" Im sorry im sick and tired of it I need a #mute Zone seriously because when your in the same zone as newbs and an admin its like create a bot for this or addexp .... Draak-DD has done a good job so far just don't scare him off like people did with snails and other admins along the line. Im sure you guys do the same thing to pecker. Im usually quite about things like this but we dont need another admin going getting pissed and leaving so we have NO ONE to kick out the idiots that pk under rl 5 and that just DONT BLOW IT, Im sorry but it pisses me off when i go to lvl and all i hear is Draak do this Draak try that.... Arg Draak and Pecker my advice is Tylenol 3 with codine... seriously you'll need it... Now have a nice day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
Re: Hey do me a favor.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003 03:49 am CST »
WOW!  :o :o

Well at least i didnt ask all i said was is there going to be a quest today , the next day he got it  ::)

BlAcK-IcE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003 03:54 am CST »
okay i understand an occasional ask is nice but when i was in yolanda draak tp'd there to take care of a char that was out of line then everyone with teleport followed him and bugged the hell outta him to make this and do this and i just dont want to hear that in my zone.
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003 04:46 am CST »
Very true fire. People if you respect pecker and draak then treat them as you did before they became admins. Show them the graditude and respect they deserve. As the old saying goes if you dont haveing anything nice to say then don't say it at all. But in this case its if you dont have anything worth saying THEN DONT BOTHER THEM ABOUT QUESTS! I mean come on people THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THEY WHERE SO TREAT THEM THE SAME DAMMIT! They both atleast deserve that much. Ok im done blowing up on people  ;D

*Edit*
Im very Defensive of people messin with pecker or my friends thus the reason i blew up on this post. It is not directed at anyone at all it is a statement issued to everyone!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.

Hack-N-Slash

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2003 07:25 am CST »
Quote from a favorite Unreal server of mine... "Admins are not your waiters, there are here to make sure the game runs smoothly."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hack-N-Slash »
[size=200]I am a fat, wealthy, capitalist pig[/size]

Zieg_Feld

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003 07:59 am CST »
So that's what happened to Snails... :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Zieg_Feld »

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2003 08:04 am CST »
He left because we scared him off with our quest's this money that deal. Everyone knows that.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2003 10:21 am CST »
Snails left from private problems..

And I am just letting Draak and Pecker go a week without any lessons to see how they can handle it..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2003 01:19 pm CST »
Aww, now that pecker is on a new character, we can no longer race to see who reaches god rl first.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2003 03:05 pm CST »
Heh Darwin , you guys are both excellent players as well as nice/trustworthy  :)

Hell , i wouldnt know what i would do without you guys  :'(

FRIENDS FOREVER <3 ALL PLAYERS EVEN IF YOU H8 THEM   ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2003 04:05 pm CST »
Why can't we still race Dar? I'm not using my Pecker3 character for admin. I made a new plain old Pecker for that. I'm still gonna make it to god!!! AND BEFORE YOU...mwahahahaha lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2003 06:03 pm CST »
Yes, but its different now.  You are on less, and the time gap of a couple of days has given me a slight lead (i think).  If you reach god before me, I'll pleure.

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2003 03:56 am CST »
Ug's giving them a week without training... I think that would be the same as "Hell week" in football huh. LOL i never said that snail left for one specific reason i myself knew he had personal issues. It was alot on the other admins though. Even yourself  ug.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2003 10:05 am CST »
I imagine that they are running their own local TRPG servers when they arent on the server to practice commands.  That spawn bot command is a unsavory woman.  Razore needs to help me out with that one.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2003 11:44 am CST »
Quote from a favorite Unreal server of mine... "Admins are not your waiters, there are here to make sure the game runs smoothly."

I'm adding that to my profile.

-edit-
Had to bump max chars in profiles to 300 to do it.  Enjoy the added space.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.