Author Topic: wont let me loggin plz part i need some hlp  (Read 17968 times)

newchamealeon

• Gnoll Fighter
wont let me loggin plz part i need some hlp
« on: March 9, 2003 12:21 am CST »
:o but my pass is correct and did this to me before in aug but only once then let me in. but now it keeps doin it and it shows my info in deus hud thou. :?:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by newchamealeon »
worms high score: 1719

Fusor

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003 06:15 pm CST »
I have the same problem... but I can get in by clearing my otherinfo password thing and retyping it back in, then connecting to the server again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Fusor »

Dirk

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003 06:48 pm CST »
I get that same problem with an old character of mine, and the method that you use to get it to work doesn't work with my character for some reason.  Thanks for the idea though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Dirk »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2003 09:03 am CST »
Just remember that it is case sensitive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

newchamealeon

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2003 08:16 pm CST »
doesnt work i put it in everycase possible,took awhile,but it didnt work same stuff. also i forgot to mention it loads char info but wont let me spawn would i jus be able to create new char and u possibly transfer the char info to that one. i know it could be a pain but plz let me know if u would or could, and would it be possible to get my items i had on me and in bank to the new char.sigh sorry for incoveniences but that is all.

for now heheh :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by newchamealeon »
worms high score: 1719