Poll

What would you most like to see added next? (even if you haven't seen the RPG) When you give your answer, please tell what it would be you'd make.

Turrets
0 (0%)
A new race
0 (0%)
RPGmap1 used instead of rpgmap5
0 (0%)
Somone Banned =D
5 (71.4%)
A new place on the map
1 (14.3%)
A new weapon(s)
0 (0%)
Another world added altogether (kinda like modx)
1 (14.3%)
The kind of map changed (snow, or alien, etc.). Provided she can learn mapping
0 (0%)
A new class(s)
0 (0%)
Guns (might be not used even if most popular, will take some thought)
0 (0%)
A new spell(s)
0 (0%)
A new armor(s)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 12, 2007 03:28 pm CDT

Author Topic: Cleopatra's RPG  (Read 1889 times)

Racunae

• Goblin Pup
Cleopatra's RPG
« on: July 12, 2007 03:28 pm CDT »
At the moment Cleopatra's login name, "Horblejorble" isn't activated. So I'm writing what she wanted me to put. And just a note, I'll bet she forgets to post once her name has been activated.
Remember, she's only worked on this for maybe... 2 days? And she's not exactly a god at scripting like, let's say, Particle. Particle if you read this, she also requests any mapping help, or tutorials she can get. Says apparently it doesn't save correctly when you use the editor. If anybody else including Particle reads this, she says suggestions welcome. I might just start a poll or something. Sure hope it doesnt make her mad. =D

Updates:
 :arrow: Recovery time on some spells decreased, some were just too freakin' long!

Upcoming Updates: (ones with stars are a bit sketchy as to how to make them, apparently)
 :arrow: HellSpike Bow
 :arrow: Dust to Dust, spell
 :arrow: *Phen's Dead Wife, Corinna
 :arrow: Corinna sells the armor she "plans" to make, (she hasn't completely decided on the name yet, how surprising) Saint's Blood Robe, or possibly Blood of the Saint Robe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Racunae »
Why, you say? Why don't you tell me?