Author Topic: PCRPG Source and Other Development-Status Software  (Read 2378 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
PCRPG Source and Other Development-Status Software
« on: March 16, 2006 11:35 am CST »
Who here would be interested in helping test Particle Designs and Hexide Studios development software?  This includes things like True Media Library, PCRPG Source, Server Launcher 2.0, etc.

Becoming a beta member includes:
- Free pcrpg.org email address
- Access to private beta software forum
- Custom forum title
- Access to all private development software releases

If you want to participate, you must be able to agree to a Non Disclosure Agreement (meaning you must be >= 18 years old or have a parent consent for you).  Should this interest you, you must be able to dedicate some time toward testing these products.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

remote-control

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006 02:34 pm CST »
I wouldn't mind helping you out Particle. I tend to have a lot of time on my hands when I'm not working. Just hit me up and let me know what to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by remote-control »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006 04:42 pm CST »
I've got the time and desire, just need to see if I have the knowledge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006 10:14 pm CST »
So long as its not like the last agreement, which required .NET, I'm in.  Actually, if it does, I'm still interested.

*edit*
BTW, I've never used bugzilla before.  Would you like us to fill out bug reports using it should we detect bugs?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006 10:40 pm CST »
It requires .NET.  It's part of Windows Server 2003 and Vista.  Get used to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Kigen

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006 07:32 am CST »
Meh.  I can code C/C++, Tribes's C#, PHP, HTML, and some Javascript.

Past:
I first made Powerboards MOD then moved on to edgeBoard, I worked on the edgeTeam for about a year or more and then moved on to persuing an idea that didn't come true, BandIgnition, but I had made a entire PHP site custom built for music.

Recently:
I've invested time in learning about Tribes more and the way it works.  Along with that I know how server crashers and hackers work and their methods of doing so.  I've also bought a fat book on 3D programing named "Tricks of the 3D Game Programming Gurus - Advanced 3D Graphics and Rasterization". HM detection and what not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kigen »

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 1, 2007 10:11 pm CDT »
WOW i am not as much as Kigen but i will volunteer to help in any way possible.  I am looking to add to my already inadequate knowledge of how this stuff works...  it is gonna be great for my retirement
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Arf »
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 4, 2007 01:12 pm CST »
Tard...Pay attention to dates. =D Though glad to see people still want to help.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »