Author Topic: I've got some server trouble  (Read 1577 times)

Iscesius

• Goblin Pup
I've got some server trouble
« on: May 5, 2008 10:10 am CDT »
It all started last night, May 5th at 11:55, I logged off to go watch a movie. I decided that I wanted to level so I logged back on, or so I tried to. I could not connect to the server. I just figured that the server went down. Coincidence? I checked out, went to bed. Today is May 6th and start up Tribes. Listen closely, the server was not down, I tried to connect, then it was down. I shuffled through the forums searching for some entertainment. I try to log onto Particle's Custom ten minutes later. So far so good. Then I suddenly disconnect. I tried this thrice, still isn't working. I check the console (I don't know if this will help), in the console it read: Connection dropped. I've never seen this before. It could be the problem, it could've been a player. The only thing that I can come up with is that I was banned. There shouldn't be any reason for I being banned though. I suppose that is irrelevant, but I suppose there could have been a IP mix-up. I don't know. I would like to log back on and play some Particle's Custom. Thanks in advance.
To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
     --Ghengis Khan (1155 - 1227)

Iscesius

• Goblin Pup
Re: I've got some server trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 5, 2008 10:28 am CDT »
I just logged into the server IRC off of Linneberg.com. Could I get some assistance?

[WARNING] Icarus's subnet matches '-ShaNNaRa-', who is currently banned for: being an asshat
To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
     --Ghengis Khan (1155 - 1227)

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
Re: I've got some server trouble
« Reply #2 on: May 5, 2008 04:56 pm CDT »
There was a little mix up your character is unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you.