Author Topic: Peacekeeper Tryouts 2008  (Read 7073 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: Peacekeeper Tryouts 2008
« Reply #30 on: April 6, 2008 01:57 pm CDT »
I have another confession to make.  I prefer FMJ for taking out zombies instead of JHP, WC, SP, JSP, or anything else.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

DaThief

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #31 on: April 6, 2008 08:31 pm CDT »
Well, I've been around for a few years now. I know the rules quite well, I've broken most of em enough to know the limits. (Though, I don't do this anymore) I've wanted to be a pk since I first started playing pretty much, never got around to any of the other tryouts, though. I just started up playing again, and plan to stick around for a while. While I am 'afk' some of the time, the majority of the time I'm online nowadays I'm chatting with people. And lately, I've been on quite a few hours each day, well over 4.

MSN is edge345@hotmail.com

Fuffy

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #32 on: April 6, 2008 10:23 pm CDT »
IGN: Fuffyduck --- NEW NAME = JADEN     I had the name switched by rose.
Contacts:
Hotmail - Iamafriendlygoatthatlivesinthebackofapi ... otmail.com
Amount I play: 10-15 hours a week (excluding being afk.)
I've been playing this game now on and off for three years. I had dealt with Shorty picking on me/over killing me for weeks, and many other players in my time. I wont lie, I myself have been abusive to other players before also. I usually tried my hardest to stay within the rules though. Having been through all this as a player, I have a pretty expansive knowledge of the rules and would know how to keep people within them without causing too much trouble.  :wink:

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #33 on: May 3, 2008 09:44 pm CDT »
New Peace Keepers are.

Astal
Dathief
Rednecknoob
Trogdor