Author Topic: WHAT THE FUK IS GOING ON HERE  (Read 12340 times)

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
WHAT THE FUK IS GOING ON HERE
« on: February 28, 2008 05:59 am CST »
I ASKED THAT LITTLE PRICK HALFLEFT IF HE WAS AFK, I ASKED ABOUT 4 TIMES IN ZONE AND TWICE IN GLOBAL, AS SOON AS I START CASTING A forkING SPELL HE CAME BACK FROM AFK AND I TOLD HIM TO RUN AS I WAS CASTING..HE DIDNT EVEN forkING DIEEE!!!! PARTICLE TIME TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FAGGOT ASS ADMIN ROSE, ONCE AGAIN A TOTAL ABUSE OF ADMIN AGAINST ONE PLAYER..

IM FUKING SICK OF THIS malarkey, 50 RLS OF MY forkING CHARACTER FOR CASTING A SPELL AN AN AFK PLAYER..fork THAT malarkey..GIVE MY RLS BACK NOW YOU CANCEROUS MOTHERFUKER!

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
Re: WHAT THE FUK IS GOING ON HERE
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008 07:25 am CST »
Did you know that moving just a bit away from the cast point breaks the cast? I mean, after playing for 5 or 6 years, you'd think you'd know that. So..you're saying that to get out of range of a very high range spell (80 meter splash, the highest of all spells besides Kamikazi), it's easier for him to move 80 meters away (while in the confines of minotaur's lair) than it is for you to move a foot to the side? Oh yeah, that makes sense!

You're not even allowed to attack him if he's not afk (which he wasn't, he was talking to me). He's a slow typist because of his disability. You started casting as soon as you asked if he was afk and didn't give him time to respond. A player must be unresponsive for 5 or more minutes to be considered afk. Did you wait for that 5 minute period before casting? That was a rhetorical question, I know you didn't.

Myself and several of the other admins are completely fed up with your constant harassment, both verbally and "physically", of this player. Leave him alone or the punishments will continue.

http://www.whisperswild.com/pcrpg/halfleft-focus.txt

What I'd like to know is when we can actually start punishing Celtic16 according to the rules that Particle has recently rewritten:

1st Offense: Warning that the violator is in violation of the particular rule

2nd Offense: Jail time of a minimum of 2 minutes up to 15 minutes

3rd Offense: Jail time of a minimum of 5 minutes up to 60 minutes, and/or kicking.

4th Offense: Jail time of a minimum of two hours, possible fines up to 50% of the player’s wealth, and the possibility of a temporary ban. Jail time may be required to be served without being AFK.

5th Offense: Character and all characters corresponding to that character’s ownership may be deleted without the possibility of restoration.

He has 20+ offenses listed in the doghouse (that's over 3 pages). I'd say it's time to delete him.

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008 10:55 am CST »
Quote from: "Kyrie"
A player must be unresponsive for 5 or more minutes to be considered afk.
LOL, sweet rule...

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008 11:31 am CST »
LOL 5 minutes before afk. well how long do you wait when you ask me if i'm afk you inbred piece of malarkey. You're making up the rules as you go alone. afk is afk..not in 5 mins..you forking retard!!

also, i'm not aloud to kill the guy cause he claims to have only one arm? I don't give a fork if his whole family have one arm, this is tribes, not a forking special school, he should go join a jerk off competition if he has one arm...

Holy fuk! this place is getting worse!! Admins pulling rules out of his forking ass. Also, i WAS aloud to kill him! Who said i wasn't? Is this little retarded one armed mexican bigger than the rules now?

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008 11:49 am CST »
You should familiarize yourself with Particle's rules.

Section 4: Core Gameplay
Subsection A: Inter-Character Killing

Killing another player's character is a serious event. In the past, a specific amount of killings in a definite amount of time was defined as acceptable. As it turns out, such a system proved to be inappropriate. Instead, this matter reduces to a simpler matter of harassment. If you are killing another player more than a couple times in a day or two, you are likely bordering on harassment. Should the other player become frustrated with your pursuit of his or her character's life, you should stop.[/i][/u] There are plenty of other players to interact with. Consider your interlude with the former character finished. Additionally, if another player's character has no reasonable means of defense against your character (a severe mismatch in remort or level as determined by the administration), you are not allowed to initiate an attack or intentionally provoke an attack with that other character without prior permission.[/i][/u]

Subsection C: The Condition of AFK
When AFK, all gameplay-related protections (Sections 1, 2, and 3 still apply) provided to you as a player are forfeit for the duration of your AFK status. If a character is non-responsive for an extended period of time ranging from five minutes and up, the character is said to be AFK. Exceptions to this are administrators and specially defined characters such as the Tokath or Bromide bots.

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008 04:42 pm CST »
Admins finally started taking RL's away.  He must of done something worse than he ever has.

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008 07:23 pm CST »
Sure... blame it on the one armed man.

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Jeenyus

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.jeenyus.com
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008 10:47 pm CST »
Quote from: "Celtic16"
I ASKED THAT LITTLE PRICK HALFLEFT IF HE WAS AFK, I ASKED ABOUT 4 TIMES IN ZONE AND TWICE IN GLOBAL, AS SOON AS I START CASTING A fark SPELL HE CAME BACK FROM AFK AND I TOLD HIM TO RUN AS I WAS CASTING..HE DIDNT EVEN fark DIEEE!!!! PARTICLE TIME TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FAGGOT ASS ADMIN ROSE, ONCE AGAIN A TOTAL ABUSE OF ADMIN AGAINST ONE PLAYER..

IM FUKING SICK OF THIS malarkeye, 50 RLS OF MY fark CHARACTER FOR CASTING A SPELL AN AN AFK PLAYER..fark THAT malarkeye..GIVE MY RLS BACK NOW YOU CANCEROUS MOTHERFUKER!

God dammit, that game is THAT important for you? I mean, don't you have anything else to do?

I think his character should just be cleared...

And Focus, get a life dude!

kharandhil

• Undead Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008 11:03 pm CST »
I just want to say....GREAT admins are doing their job XD
just too excellent...reading the dog house made me laugh a lot lol

but as focus doesnt know why you shouldnt commit crimes, rape girls and break rules in here...
ban is probably unavoidable...

I wish i was a lazy worthless bum like focus...cuz I would have time to play : (
Je vous encule tous!

Iscesius

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #9 on: May 6, 2008 03:39 pm CDT »
Did you know that moving just a bit away from the cast point breaks the cast? I mean, after playing for 5 or 6 years, you'd think you'd know that. So..you're saying that to get out of range of a very high range spell (80 meter splash, the highest of all spells besides Kamikazi), it's easier for him to move 80 meters away (while in the confines of minotaur's lair) than it is for you to move a foot to the side? Oh yeah, that makes sense!

You're not even allowed to attack him if he's not afk (which he wasn't, he was talking to me). He's a slow typist because of his disability. You started casting as soon as you asked if he was afk and didn't give him time to respond. A player must be unresponsive for 5 or more minutes to be considered afk. Did you wait for that 5 minute period before casting? That was a rhetorical question, I know you didn't.

Myself and several of the other admins are completely fed up with your constant harassment, both verbally and "physically", of this player. Leave him alone or the punishments will continue.

What I'd like to know is when we can actually start punishing Celtic16 according to the rules that Particle has recently rewritten:

3rd Offense: Jail time of a minimum of 5 minutes up to 60 minutes, and/or kicking.

4th Offense: Jail time of a minimum of two hours, possible fines up to 50% of the player’s wealth, and the possibility of a temporary ban. Jail time may be required to be served without being AFK.

5th Offense: Character and all characters corresponding to that character’s ownership may be deleted without the possibility of restoration.

He has 20+ offenses listed in the doghouse (that's over 3 pages). I'd say it's time to delete him.

This was a good laugh. "I got a cute, little German Shepard!"
To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
     --Ghengis Khan (1155 - 1227)

Surefyre

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #10 on: May 8, 2008 09:39 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Celtic16"
he should go join a jerk off competition if he has one arm...
 :lol:  <3 Celtic..... :lol:

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #11 on: May 9, 2008 06:48 am CDT »

What I don't under stand is why this particular player is given special treatment when other players who have disabilities have been harassed and harangued and your stand on the issue was very plain, remember?

Tribes is a fast paced first person shooter game, the RPG mod included. If a player can't keep up with the game, they aren't going to be able to enjoy it to its fullest. Handicaps do not exist in multiplayer games. There is no advantage given to players who cannot respond fast enough, be it from their lack of advanced hardware to play the game to its fullest ability, their lack of manual dexterity, or a slower mental reaction time. You can't expect others to know about your handicaps, and even if they do, you can't expect them to modify their play as a result. You can ask them to do so, but there is no obligation to.

If Focus has been such a bad player with 20+ offenses, then every player that has 5 or more offenses should suffer the same punishments but you haven't stressed that against those players ? If your assessment is correct then why haven't you? Where is it written that the punishments couldn't be applied?

I know i have become a very unpopular Admin because of my interpretation of the rules and strict enforcement of the punishments,  but when has popularity been a concern when applying the rules and punishments?

If he deserves it then do it.  But apply the same criteria to all.
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Paradox666

• Elvin Legion
  • The Last God
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008 06:03 pm CST »
Ha ha,
ha ha,
Celtic is a moose ass.

Dagger

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #13 on: April 1, 2009 02:01 am CDT »
wow i haven't been on this game or near it for like 3 years and for some reason i randomly rolled around this and i laughed.  Focus is still around being an idiot that is pretty funny.

there are more rules now though
HaHaHaHaHa....... I Know something you don't
also in game as NewByDynamo

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #14 on: April 4, 2009 11:38 am CDT »
wow i haven't been on this game or near it for like 3 years and for some reason i randomly rolled around this and i laughed.  Focus is still around being an idiot that is pretty funny.

there are more rules now though

Not necessarily more rules.  I just rewrote them to try and be more clear.  Really all it boils down to is "Don't ruin the game for other people and don't exploit anything."
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.