Author Topic: questions for pcrpg  (Read 2002 times)

killerof08

• Goblin Pup
questions for pcrpg
« on: April 14, 2008 11:45 pm CDT »
is there a guide thats detailed on actually how to do things in pcrpg on particles website or do i have to learn from players. And if there is no such guide can u guys who play it answer atleast one of these questions. (I have sum expreience from playing nwrII and the TvT server and those might be the causes why i dont no  :?:  i went to the mines and tried mining with the pick it didnt even do anything. do i have to put a special command or sumthing?

as for talking globaly i type #global and then my message and it says i lack the necessary skills... yet again ???? does speech craft have to do with sumthing with that?

then sleeping/ cast heal why cant u sleep anywhere and why cant u cast heal at any lvl where can u sleep? and since i cant do any of those how do i heal myself other then potions and spells

i will ingest the knowdelg u have givin me when and if you give me any and hope not to get indigestion  :eat:

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
Re: questions for pcrpg
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008 09:08 am CDT »
Mining: Swing your pick axe at the mining spikes is all you have to do. You'll get a few items, then it will stop. The trick is that you have to keep moving to keep getting items. Try moving back and forth or around the spike.

Talking in global: Yeah, you need 5 speech to do that.

Sleeping and Heal: To Heal you need (I think) at least 10 defensive casting. Then you can #cast heal. Sleeping only works in sleeping areas. There is one  in Keldrin and one in Fort Ethren. You can also buy a tent in Jaten and set it up in Unknown and sleep in that. Only Rangers can sleep in unknown without a tent. Sleeping recharges both your HP and your Mana.
What you might want to use is #meditate. That can be used anywhere and will recharge your mana.

Most people learn from other players (which should be much easier now that you know how to talk in global).