Author Topic: Not yet listed in the Dog House...  (Read 2598 times)

iViking

• Goblin Pup
Not yet listed in the Dog House...
« on: June 17, 2008 07:01 pm CDT »
I have been punished for my own offenses and those offenses have not yet reached the doghouse.  So what's up?  Am I not getting listed for a reason?  They're my mistakes, and I like to recap on those so I can atone for them.

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
Re: Not yet listed in the Dog House...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008 11:34 pm CDT »
I've noticed that quite a few very serious punishments have gone COMPLETELY unlisted in the Doghouse.

These people are getting serious punishments, but no one has listed their crime or the punishment. That's a pretty dangerous situation that's being built.

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008 02:19 pm CDT »
OH NOES

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008 04:58 pm CDT »
I normally get it posted immediately then edit it and add the details.

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008 09:45 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Kyrie"
I've noticed that quite a few very serious punishments have gone COMPLETELY unlisted in the Doghouse.

These people are getting serious punishments, but no one has listed their crime or the punishment. That's a pretty dangerous situation that's being built.

You say this is a pretty dangerous situation that's being built?  

What about the house that Rose built?  

You wrote your "own" set of rules, contrary to the design and scope of the server owner's ideas.

You refuse to recognize, support and enforce those rules, and still you find the justification to make glaring accusations wide spread open in the public forums instead of using the staff section as should be done. Dangerous precedents?

It seems as though we already have them don't we?
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008 12:16 am CDT »
I didn't accuse anyone specific of anything specific, I was contributing to a perfectly valid thread started by a concerned player.

I'll address your accusations about the rules towards me, even though they don't belong in this thread:
The 'Updated Rule Sheet' (which I can only assume is what you're talking about) was an attempt to clarify several very misunderstood rules. It was sent to the Head Admin and Server Owner, both of whom were given the chance to review and make changes to the clarifications.

If you're referring to my admittance and refusal to accept the "Harassment Rules", then you'll find that I'm well within my right to do so, as outlined by The Rules. I support and enforce the 'old' rules, all of which are well within the guidelines of the "Harassment Rules." I simply disagree with the common abuse of that rule and encourage the PKs to continue enforcing rules such as '3 kills per day' and '2 mugs per 30 minutes.'

Anyway, why are you publicly attacking me in a thread unrelated to your own accusations?

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008 11:34 am CDT »
now now you two.. Keep this in the private forum. Two moanin little unsavory womans... ROSE..you're clearly not wanted as admin. leave please..thanks!

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008 07:24 pm CDT »
i r not in dawg house ftw itt