Author Topic: Unscheduled Downtime  (Read 1624 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Unscheduled Downtime
« on: March 31, 2009 09:59 pm CDT »
Hey guys.  Our server is semi-online right now.  The PCRPG server itself is online and responsive, but most services aren't able to see the Internet right now due to a firewall glitch.

I emailed a tech to bounce it for us, so hopefully it'll be online tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: Unscheduled Downtime
« Reply #1 on: April 1, 2009 08:36 pm CDT »
We're back online in case someone didn't notice.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Avast

• Goblin Pup
Re: Unscheduled Downtime
« Reply #2 on: April 3, 2009 08:25 pm CDT »
the mino lair tp is broken and tokath is not logged in, can someone help?