Author Topic: Lidge Farkley sucks  (Read 4194 times)

Vivaxx

• Gnoll Fighter
Lidge Farkley sucks
« on: October 30, 2009 04:59 am CDT »
gotta be the worst poster these forums have ever seen. why does he have to make some boring, drawn out post in every thread? did this loser even play on the server? if so was his name actually lidgefarkley? must have been as forgettable as his posts on these forums. and what is up with those queer ass smiley faces he uses?

i seriously remember this faggot posting about how he doesn't like getting his dick sucked. talk about a homo. oh by the way we're all impressed by your proper spelling and punctuation on an internet forum. loser.

screw you lidge farkley

cant wait to not read his reply to this thread
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009 05:01 am CDT by Vivaxx »
Jonah, PCRPG player since 2002.

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
Re: Lidge Farkley sucks
« Reply #1 on: November 9, 2009 03:28 pm CST »
*edited out a link that might violate the TOS*

Also.. I'm bored and suffering insomnia, so, I'll answer your inquisition.

-I don't know why I post long drawn out boring posts.
-I did play on the server, for at least 3 years, every day. **
-The name LidgeFarkley was a side character I was working on to help new players out, just like I had with Alcoholic007; doing things like dropping Plate armor on RL 0's in the Minotaurs lair who had the Endurance for it, but didn't have the money.
-Apparently my posts aren't as forgettable as you claim.  The posts appear to have incited you to some kind of 3rd grade rage/fit.
-The smiley faces are there because that's how people used to communicate that they cared, in addition to plain words, back when I got in to the RPG mod.  They are strange, but I don't really know why else I use them, other than the fact that at one point, many of us did.
-Interesting that you'd think a "faggot" would not like to get his dick sucked.  Most of the homosexuals I know actually prefer a good cock sucking and absolutely detest a poop packing, but I suppose your behavior prevents you from making an awful lot of friends.
-The language typed is the status quo; I respect the structure and intimacy of any language.  To use a language poorly can often spread the errors in to the professional world.  I greatly dislike needing to explain to University graduates why their statements make no sense or when they are all colloquialisms. I wasn't in their pop-cultural group to understand them.  There is a syntax and spelling for a reason.  Nobody's got it right, but I am going to try well to be as clear to the rules of a language as I can, else I am simply an other lazy ass with no respect or understanding for a language that many people use daily to communicate as accurately as they can.

I hope this, if read, has bored you further, or given some one some value of mild entertainment or revelation.
Peace!

**Played as:
Alcoholic007 - RL... 7 or 13.. I can't remember where I stopped.
OneOfThe8 (8 different spellings, one for each character class; all RL 1-3)
LidgeFarkley - RL 2-3
P3ckersPants - RL 0
P3ckersHotPants (or something similar) - RL 0
MaleElfLord13 - RL 1 or 2.
Traveler13 (whatever the default spawning travelers are called, with a 13 on the end) RL 1
--A host of other random names based on the old bot system, people in the server that were here from day 1, and other random bullmalarkey.
--I was originally a UB&G player, but when the server became unstable, I probed for new ones.  One day PCRPG was up when no others were, and I had not seen it before.  I started playing around.  After a few days, Particle told us by a global message that he had only started the server to try the mod out and had not intended to keep running it.  There were about 10-15 of us that had migrated from UB&G who unsavory womaned and moaned and pleaded and yatta until he agreed to keep it up; he's a very nice guy far that.
« Last Edit: November 9, 2009 03:58 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009 03:28 am CST »
This forum is a never ending source of wah and drama. I love it!

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009 09:42 pm CST »
Looks like things never change.

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010 12:36 am CST »
I'm gonna stir up some drama...

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010 02:50 am CST »
Do iiiiiit. It's boring around here.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010 11:06 am CDT »
Well considering Vivaxx is an idiot, a moron, and probably a fudgepacker,  i will say

ROCKON LIDGEFARKLEY

May all your ducks have feathers, webbed feet and quack...
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....