Author Topic: Evil_Inc  (Read 3009 times)

Earthlore

• Goblin Pup
Evil_Inc
« on: January 7, 2010 12:52 am CST »
We need a PK on alot now or tokath to be runned on particles computer or something because everyday evil comes on and bashes ubers out of the zone so noone can level there and caboose AKA Koro afk levels in cave and you cant level with him cause he's RL1000+ So we really need tokath back or have the zones tokath makes permanent on the map instead of leaving it for the bot to do. The zones havent been implemented to the map permanently for how long and it probably should by now.
« Last Edit: January 7, 2010 12:55 am CST by Earthlore »

Earthlore

• Goblin Pup
Re: Evil_Inc
« Reply #1 on: January 7, 2010 10:38 am CST »
Lmao i knew your nub ass would reply to this and i am accusing the right person. You were the only one on with me. You goto uber for 10 mins after i leave it and then you leave and i goto uber and slasher isnt there anymore? Right cause the ghost clearly took him off the map. I don't care if you mug me that malarkey can be replaced easily i have pretty much unlimited anchets so it doesnt matter to me.

Earthlore

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #2 on: January 7, 2010 10:40 am CST »
And also Evil, Siayer, Koro, and even the B23456 nubs know that you do it so stop lieing because your giving yourself a bad name. I don't need to give you a bad name when you already do it yourself.

Earthlore

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #3 on: January 7, 2010 11:24 am CST »
lol@ nub raging.

Earthlore

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #4 on: January 7, 2010 03:37 pm CST »
Evil must be suffering from Bipolar.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
« Reply #5 on: January 8, 2010 05:37 am CST »
HTC, you can usually grab me on MSN. Just shoot me a line at izzy_ds at hotmail, so even though I may appear afk in-game, I may not actually BE afk. I'll help you out with whatever you need, but I'm not a pk so I can't do much =\

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010 05:23 pm CST »
Evil, I've been in Ubers non-stop for the last 2-3 days. There's no way Siayer could have bashed them out because I would have known about it!

Earthlore

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010 06:27 pm CST »
Wow you lie through your teeth like hell evil. Get a life and learn not to lie as i have a demo which proves it's you.