Author Topic: Grow a pair  (Read 19146 times)

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
Grow a pair
« on: December 5, 2010 11:30 am CST »
I Really dont mind that I got mugged.. malarkey happens.. but it just urks me that He didnt have the Balls to admit too it.. instead he just tried to blame it on someone else because of his own petty dispute... sadly im not new to this and I have some kind of common sense. Fight your own battles.

Ill explain Explain the pic. I SS'd the whole block of time, from the time I stop doing damage,(took all my weapons) Evil was the only one to connect or disconnect and Aga isnt even in game, or left game as claimed.

This doesnt really matter, like i said, my own fault for afking for 10 min, but just letting aga know hes being framed lol

Again I know this isnt against the rules and not trying to QQ for punishement.. just letting aga know since I wont likely be on today since I dont feel like mining for monies for new weapons :-p

bungle

• Undead Hero
Re: Grow a pair
« Reply #1 on: December 5, 2010 12:34 pm CST »
Yeah. Typical EVIL. He thought you were a noob that doesn't know how to scroll up. lol...
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #2 on: December 5, 2010 04:27 pm CST »
LOL, Grow a pair yourself. So I mugged you. Big whoop. Stop crying about it and just go pick up a few new items. It's only a game and the characters are only little pixels on a screen.
Your lucky it was me mugged you instead of others. The people we old timers had to deal with would have mugged everything from you, killed you and grabbed your gold.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 5, 2010 04:54 pm CST »
EVIL denies telling lies about "Agamemnon" stealing from Pope. He claims he said "Aga" did it and not "Agamemnon" and also says they are not the same thing. LOL. nice one, EVIL... oh wait, I meant EVIL_INC. Because there IS a difference!! lol!

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #4 on: December 5, 2010 05:24 pm CST »
sigh...

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #5 on: December 5, 2010 05:32 pm CST »
Sigh, children, children, children, Many of us had to deal with constantly being mugged of our entire inventories and then killed non-stop. This before we were able to remort even ONCE.
Just as many others on the server, I help lowbies out (usually a step further by dropping them a mill or so plus items). More often then not, it is $ wasted as the character is either another faking in order to get the handout or is just never seen again. Also, just as many others, I will occasionally mug a few items out of boredom. Unlike them though, I only take a few items and move on rather then the taking of everything and killing they usually get.
Pope, is WELL above rl 0 and I only took a few items and left him alive to still afk level through casting. He is well below my rl and a decent sort so I have no reason to harrass him (although after this whine-fest I may mug him more often) or fear him. I mugged him, I told  him I mugged him. Grow a pair and move on with your life.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #6 on: December 5, 2010 08:15 pm CST »
As i said, i read the rules, im not whining...again,  like i said.. be a little less ignorant and realize you got caught in a lie. I did get a little to trusting when I spent 10 minutes to go pick up my take out and came back (my fault). Came bag, saw I was mugged, globaly said "Dick" and sure enough you started with the story.. lol simply scrolled up, saw you were full of sht, and you logged.. For the 3rd time.. Im not whining you mugged me, like I told everyone, malarkey happens.... it was just funny to me you tried to put it off on someone else, thats all the post was for was to let "aga" know since I prob would be afk (haha!) or logged when he got on.

Im not gunna cry to jail or another PK to throw you in jail or w/e because ive been there done that its no point. The ONLY one whining here is you... And as for being lucky, no.. theres no luck.. nobody on this server has been anything BUT helpfull to me except for you (now) and shorty. If YOU have been attacked in the past by these people perhaps you should look at yourself to discover why.

I do realize its pixels, Mug me, kill me w/e makes your epeen throb with self worth... just own up to it is all im asking.. we're not all idiots.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 08:17 pm CST by TehPope »

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 5, 2010 08:22 pm CST »
haha you guys are all unsavory womanes...
you wouldnt last a week in my city youd be mugged raped murdered left in an abandoned house
hey speaking of which my neighborhood has a new serial killer...  THE KENSINGTON STRANGLER
he forks hookers, strangles them to death and takes his money back
grand theft auto style nukka
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #8 on: December 5, 2010 08:25 pm CST »
for several years many have attempted what you are attempting now, to get evil_inc to admit to lying. All attempts have failed. Evil_inc will forever be known as the biggest liar this server has seen. So we just have to deal with it, and ignore his claims and stories.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #9 on: December 5, 2010 08:55 pm CST »
for several years many have attempted what you are attempting now, to get evil_inc to admit to lying. All attempts have failed. Evil_inc will forever be known as the biggest liar this server has seen. So we just have to deal with it, and ignore his claims and stories.
Yeah I tried getting him to, but he changed the subject every time. His next post will be another sad story about he helped noobs all the time or how we kill RL 0's.... lol.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 5, 2010 09:17 pm CST »
pope no reason to post it and get soft about it its a game ! Besides I've dealt with Shorty way many more times then you have EVIL_INC, mugged me a few times did i post it on the forums? Heck no for you doing that now he's gonna come on and do it more often and mug you! But wont kill you. And for the record EVIL_INC, don't lie like you guys put it out there! EVIL_INC is an honest person and when i do quit PCRPG I'd be more likely to give my character to EVIL_INC.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #11 on: December 5, 2010 09:25 pm CST »
uh B2 I guess you cant read.. but.. nevermind im not repeating it again just get your head out of your ass and nose out of his ass and re read my post. Im NOT complaining I got mugged.. like i told YOU this morning.. malarkey happens.. its the fact he tried to pass the buck... I understand the Bs are having a war with aga.. but im not part of that. >_< Well malarkey ive explained it 4 times now.. if I have to explain it 5 ima just start calling you stupidB >_<

lol and good to know Jail :P Ill go back to smiling and nodding.

Shorty... im just not even wasting effort to figure out how your comparing this.. no never mind lol

Night all!
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 09:30 pm CST by TehPope »

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #12 on: December 5, 2010 09:33 pm CST »
All I'm saying is why post it?!?!?! Keep it to urself dont try to draw attention!

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #13 on: December 5, 2010 10:44 pm CST »
I think that everybody tries to make EVIL_INC look like a liar just to cover their own darn tracks. Just like when jailhouse came back and got PK. Why did he get it? IDK! He has jailed people ever since for no reason at all. He abuses his admin all the time and still he gets away free. He jailed B0LD for 3600 seconds and now he claims that the next sentence for B0LD will be 20000! wtf is that about? And also he has been felling me to keep me from leveling. please explain Particle.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #14 on: December 5, 2010 10:54 pm CST »
lolll...