Author Topic: Grow a pair  (Read 19097 times)

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
Re: Grow a pair
« Reply #30 on: December 7, 2010 11:32 am CST »
scary

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #31 on: December 7, 2010 03:23 pm CST »
You 2 must of been the retarded babies trying to push the plastic triangle thru the circle hole ....

And again I say.. take a page out of your own book "You get these kids who get a little power on a game and that combined with the anonymity of the internet turns them into 10 foot tall supermen (online anyway) who bully and loudtalk to always be "right" and godly. They are usually helpless kids in real life so make up for it here. Maybe someday they will mature into adults."

Again... 6th time.. your more than stupid now.. again handicapped I Guess. I don't care that you mugged me... Seriously even B2 got it the 4th time. I don't care.. I also said.. I know it was legal.. the FUNNY part is that your too pathetic to own up to it to a lower level.. and further try to validate yourself by making the lie BIGGER and.. being an "10 foot tall superman" as you put it in your words.. why? I'm threatening to you? OR i called you on your BS and you cant handle it... either way.. I win =)

« Last Edit: December 7, 2010 04:58 pm CST by TehPope »

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #32 on: December 7, 2010 04:25 pm CST »
shutup asshole
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #33 on: December 7, 2010 04:55 pm CST »
Heres your cheat sheet

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #34 on: December 7, 2010 06:36 pm CST »
hahahahaha
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #35 on: December 7, 2010 06:42 pm CST »
Your hatred of minorities and those with mental handicaps such as autism or downs syndrome does you no more justice then your dishonesty. Tsk tsk, I am starting to actually feel sorry for you and your blinkered little life.
Once more, I am calling YOU on your bs. I mugged you, I told you right away I mugged you and yet you still come here with your pathetic doctered screen shot. Thats the bad part about ss, they can say anything you want them to. Thats why I suggest demo. You came here trying to "set me up" to exact vengeance for me mugging a few items off of you legally. You failed. The reason for your failure is my honesty in coming right out and telling you I mugged you and doing it again here. You are looking more and more pathetic each time you post.Just admit it. Your little plot did not work and it blew up in your face. Grow a pair and learn to live with getting mugged on the server. The items I have mugged from you have not even scratched the surface of the millions I gave you in "cash" when you were new to the server. Your time would be better spent just playing and remorting instead of crying every time you receive a minor setback. Soon enough, your character will be a god and able to stand up for yourself.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #36 on: December 7, 2010 07:16 pm CST »
He doesn't care about the items you stole from him, so quit making that assumption. Just admit you lied about "Aga"(Agamemnon) stealing his items and we can end this thread. thanks.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #37 on: December 7, 2010 07:23 pm CST »
Actually, I told him I mugged him. You notice he conveniently did not post that ss. Like I said, thats the bad part of ss. He can show the snippet where I was kidding with him telling him something we both knew could not have happened (and which is why I told him that) but he does not show the ss of me logging on and telling him that it was me who did it. He got mugged, so he got mad and threw his little tantrum and tried to get me in trouble. His plot blew up in his face because I told him on here (just as I did on the server) that it was ME who mugged him. He needs to just grow a pair and get over his little drama.
Those of you spamming global on the server need to take it to tells or say, your only annoying those of us who do not wish to participate in your drama in trying to support tehpope's obvious lie (which you know to be a lie but support because of your personal prejudice against me).
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

-ShaNNaRa-

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #38 on: December 7, 2010 08:49 pm CST »
Evil_Inc is autistic. You shouldn't argue with him. He will always win.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #39 on: December 8, 2010 05:57 am CST »
This isnt about winning or losing, it is about telling the truth. tehpope came here with a lie trying to get me into trouble because I mugged a few of his items. He got busted on it and just needs to "grow a pair" and learn to move on after his mistake.
People complained about your mugging (me included) but we learned to get past it. Just a matter of time before tehpope does. Till then, we just have a new round of drama.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #40 on: December 8, 2010 02:30 pm CST »
lol I posted every bit of txt from you logging in to logging out.. I'm willing to send the full zip to anyone that needs clarification.. but im sure nobody does...and since your retarded.. you wouldnt know what to make of it anyways.. again triangle in the circle...  (i figured you would make that assumption so i took I believe 15 ish Screenshots with overlaps of chatting so you can see theres no holes).. I just didnt want to make the post THAT long.
Evil_Inc is autistic. You shouldn't argue with him. He will always win.

You know that seems to be what popular opinion is!

Im also no longer reading anything he says.. hes clearly a 1 trick poney so I can assume what it all says the same thing... again because hes retarded.

This isnt about winning or losing, it is about telling the truth.
(Something you wouldnt know if we tatooed it to your forehead..what are you running an election?) 

tehpope came here with a lie trying to get me into trouble because I mugged a few of his items.

(Actually semi correct... but its not abaout the items... this is 7 or 8 times now.. do you like crush up pills mix it with bleach and inject it directly into you temple or what? seriously.. idiot...I got mugged ONCE.. by you.. and you accused someone else.. because your a twit/coward/10 foot tall special ed dip malarkey iono.. and cant handle the fact you faillleeedddd)

He got busted on it and just needs to "grow a pair" and learn to move on after his mistake.
Busted? How do exactly? Not that Ill read your pathedic attempt at covering your ass.. but just wanna make you waste time trying...I've yet to make a mistake here.. and I dont think I need to grow a pair.. I think out witting, and all around calling the 2 much higher leveld duchebags of the server out on their BS pretty much makes mine bigger then yours little guy =)

People complained about your mugging (me included) but we learned to get past it. Just a matter of time before tehpope does. Till then, we just have a new round of drama.

Just own up to LYING... this one time.. give in.. own up to the noob beating you at your own game.. =) Can your epeen handle it?

Anywho.. go back to practicing
Heres your cheat sheet

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #41 on: December 8, 2010 02:58 pm CST »
forking shan where you been
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #42 on: December 8, 2010 03:59 pm CST »
Like I said earlier, tehpope, you got mugged by me and got mad so you came here with a concocted lie in order to try to get me in trouble. Your lie blew up in your face and you were exposed as a liar. That is why we are all laughing at you. You just do not know when to quit and try to retreat and save at least a little face. But instead, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper as you try to cover your ass. By all means, do continue, your antics are becoming entertaining. Or you can go practice with your little shapes cube (you obviously need the practice but as I am not a bigot, like yourself, I will not make fun of you).
Learn to tell the truth and grow a pair so you can stop coming here with your pathetic little lies.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #43 on: December 9, 2010 04:14 pm CST »
going on 7 times now... Your like reverse evolving here on forums... fking Apes.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #44 on: December 9, 2010 04:32 pm CST »
So now you hate African Americans as well as anyone who has a disability. Tsk tsk, Your antics are getting to be such that you cant even be serious. You have started to show us that your sad doctored picture and constant lies  have gone beyond being a sad joke that blew up in your face and become a sad attempt to troll and create drama. If nothing else, you are entertaining us.