Author Topic: SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0  (Read 17187 times)

B2

• Undead Hero
SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0
« on: December 5, 2010 09:31 pm CST »
the RL0 was B0LD trying to make another character. But Dragonazz and Jailhouse wouldn't let him. Why? I don't know. The only thing I heard was that jailhouse was mad about B0LD bashing him once. After jailhouse bashed him 3 or more times off the spike B0LD got his revenge and it must have pissed him off. IDK
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 10:22 pm CST by B2 »

B2

• Undead Hero
Re: SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0
« Reply #1 on: December 5, 2010 09:59 pm CST »
If there ain't a rule to killing an RL0, there should be, even if they are away from the keyboard. If that a ain't rule, then it should be! Jailhouse and Bungle should be punished! The only thing JailHouSe has done since he came back to the server, has been nothing but cause trouble! The both of them have been bashing all of us B's for the past 3 days, non stop! Ask anybody! I'm sure that Master, TehPope, Grim, and MPully would agree.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 10:29 pm CST by B2 »

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #2 on: December 5, 2010 10:49 pm CST »
Any person who decides to go AFK leaves themselves open for anything. Even if you are an RL 0 you leave yourself open to anything. That's how it works and thats how its been for a long time. Don't go changing it, it keeps things more interesting as it gives people more of a reason to not AFK.
I have yet to see Jailhouse do anything that causes trouble. Master is barely on, instead you go on his character from what I know. You even pretend to be him.

Now then... Off to your SS.
I noticed quite a few things from looking at them.

I zoomed in a bit right here.

It shows that he was clearly afk as there is a long delay of bot spawns. It also shows that he was afk from one saving point to the next. So what ever the delay is between SaveWorld's, thats how long you were afk.

Whats wrong with this? Looks like he must have shoved you to death. But... Oh? What's this? You must have been AFK A LONG TIME... considering you had to scroll up just to take this SS and you even missed a few SaveWorlds.

This one made me laugh a bit. We ALL know that Bungle uses Riddle_ and Astal, but what made me laugh is that he asked you in zone if you were afk, and you chose to #tell riddle_? If you know that he is on Astal, why would you #tell riddle_? He must of given you a fair amount of time to respond since you had enough time to type #tell riddle_, NO!
You could of easily moved out of the way or you could of just pressed "y" and said "NO". Hell, you don't even need a no. You basically need any sign that shows your not AFK.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #3 on: December 5, 2010 10:58 pm CST »
i dont have the time right now, but ill upload the pics of my asking if you were afk before i shoved and bashed you. I think its kind of humerous how you leave that out of the SS's.

EDIT: Pretending to be afk is the same as being afk, which has been discussed several times before. Furthermore, logging on an RL0 and pretending to be afk because you know someone wants to kill you.... and then posting it to try to get them in trouble is even worse. Dont expect for this to go unpunished.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 11:01 pm CST by JaiLHouSe »

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #4 on: December 5, 2010 11:20 pm CST »
I agree with Jailhouse, going through all this trouble just to get people in trouble is VERY low. I'm honestly beginning to think that there should be a rule allowing you to kill an rl 0 if they have another character over RL 0.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #5 on: December 5, 2010 11:21 pm CST »
I took a screen shot of this incident, but since I was in widescreen(full screen) and it didn't come out.(For some reason, I have to be in windowed for them to come out right... like tribes doesn't like widescreen) Luckily, I haven't logged off the character, so I just scrolled up and found it in console. Here ya go:

You can clearly see me asking him if he's AFK in global as I was transporting to the mines, this would've been enough time to respond in global but no response. I make my way into the mines when I ask again in global, again no response.

Ignore the first AFK check in this SS, that's just a repeat from the previous SS. The THIRD AFK check was in zone as I was standing right next to him and no response here as well. He stood there and made no movements or effort to respond to my AFK check.
Also, this whole time, Riddle was technically AFK. You don't respond to an AFK check to someone who's AFK...
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 11:25 pm CST by bungle »
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #6 on: December 5, 2010 11:25 pm CST »
LMFAO. Now its hilarious, I don't think Particle will even bother with this. Most likely just get a good laugh and move on with his life.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 5, 2010 11:42 pm CST »
Bungle! I thought you said you can't take screen shots of the console. You lied there just like you lie all the time. And it's to bad that I can't prove that I was running around when you two bashed me. I wish I could have made a short recording.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 5, 2010 11:51 pm CST »
I guess that I should post on youtube next time and as for riddle_, that was nice that you drew lines on them ss's. that proves that you used something like paint shop pro to do that and who says you don't alter all of your ss's.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 11:56 pm CST by B2 »

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #9 on: December 5, 2010 11:59 pm CST »
He lies all the time? Clearly both you and B0LD are lieing to try to get both jailhouse and bungle into trouble. Which seems to have backfired. So what if he has SS through his console, the evidence it provides is all that is needed.

LOL drew lines? shoot i dont bother with any of that stuff. I used paint and added lines. Trying to accuse me of something as well? You shouldn't accuse without concrete evidence as it just makes you seem stupider. Considering just now both you and B0LD have been proven complete idiots.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 6, 2010 12:04 am CST »
Well my recording will do the job next time. Also! that's real nice that you have the nerve to accuse me of lying* knowing that I have Caboose's and Master's passwords and yet they can trust all of us B's with them. Oh yea! if I wanted to get Jailhouse and Bungle2 in trouble then why didn't I post the ss's of jailhouse mimic bashing me? huh? Do you guys think that you run the show? Now that you have lied to Particle so much, he believes everything you say?
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 12:08 am CST by B2 »

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #11 on: December 6, 2010 12:08 am CST »
Trust you guys with them? I'm surprised they somehow do trust you considering all the stuff you have done with it so far. Power ranking it and then causing him to lose all his RP. Then abusing him and claiming yourself the strongest in the server. Then bashing others and mugging with his character. It was just last week when you began to brag saying "Don't mess with me. I have Caboose who is RL 2245 and is lvl 145" and then what did you do shortly after? Log him on to prove yourself and then attack Astal.

Run what show? We are simply proving you wrong on what you guys are claiming.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #12 on: December 6, 2010 12:15 am CST »
So what if I bring Caboose in? What about bungle using Astals toon? and JailHouSe using Arfs toon? And obviously they don't trust you guys with them. Why? I think we all know the answer to that.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #13 on: December 6, 2010 12:19 am CST »
Funny considering we had to ask Astal for his character due to your abuse with Caboose. Soon as you hear the "We are going to have to talk to Koro about this" you drop the character and ask us not to. Its pretty sad, thats why lately you've been resorting to using B0LD's character.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #14 on: December 6, 2010 12:20 am CST »
Bungle! I thought you said you can't take screen shots of the console. You lied there just like you lie all the time. And it's to bad that I can't prove that I was running around when you two bashed me. I wish I could have made a short recording.
Sorry if you feel I lied to you. See, what happened was, I had to use Windows Print Screen to get the screenshots(Push Print Screen on your desktop then PASTE into Paint.) Then while I was doing this I noticed there was a line that said screenShot(MainWindow); and I thought, "Hey! Why don't I give this a try?" So I did, and what do you know, it put a screenshot in my temp folder. I just found this out today while I was getting these screenshots. Again, sorry if you feel I lied to you, but I really thought you couldn't get SS's in console(through Tribes. :D )
But don't change the point. You obviously were just there to try and get me in trouble. You said it yourself actually. You were AFK and were not moving, so don't lie and say you were moving. I'm not dumb enough to shove kill someone who isn't AFK.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."