Author Topic: SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0  (Read 17155 times)

B2

• Undead Hero
Re: SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0
« Reply #15 on: December 6, 2010 12:29 am CST »
"I'm not dumb enough to shove kill someone who isn't AFK". That's what you think. And who cares about me saying that I was out to get you? so? somebody needs to get you for all the times you lied to Particle. Oh yea! thanks for the new way to ss your console % screenShot(MainWindow); I may need that some day. And BTW why didn't you include any of your vulgar in this post like you usually do in the game?

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #16 on: December 6, 2010 12:30 am CST »
You obviously were just there to try and get me in trouble. You said it yourself actually.
Here is the SS of that:
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #17 on: December 6, 2010 12:34 am CST »
"I'm not dumb enough to shove kill someone who isn't AFK". That's what you think. And who cares about me saying that I was out to get you? so? somebody needs to get you for all the times you lied to Particle. Oh yea! thanks for the new way to ss your console % screenShot(MainWindow); I may need that some day. And BTW why didn't you include any of your vulgar in this post like you usually do in the game?
I don't talk to Particle about what goes on in the server... so what are you talking about lying to Particle? sigh. kids...

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #18 on: December 6, 2010 12:35 am CST »
Like I said. so what if I'm out to get you? you deserve it. especially after you use an admin's character to get even with us.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #19 on: December 6, 2010 12:36 am CST »
Like I said. so what if I'm out to get you? you deserve it. especially after you use an admin's character to get even with us.
Astal is not an admin.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #20 on: December 6, 2010 12:37 am CST »
that's sad enough. just because your crappy toon "DragonAzz" is lower in remorts

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #21 on: December 6, 2010 12:37 am CST »
Bungle isn't dumb enough to do that. Trust me by that, he always abides by the rules even if he is killing someone. Check the Doghouse for any recent posts on Dragonazz. I'm almost 100% sure that you won't find anything on him, and if by somechance you do, then I bet its from the OLD Dragonazz before he quit.

I have a similar question to you B2. How come you didnt post those SS of him repeatedly asking whether you were afk or not? you seemed to have cut that off of your SS just to frame him. Either way, its not like you don't use vulgar language. Both you and B0LD love to cuss! Hell, you even put it on your voicepacks. There hasnt been a time when I log on and you don't cuss.

What admin's character is he using exactly? Would it even matter? As long as the stats on the character are LEGIT and as long as hes not using the admin, does it matter? It would be the same as how much you seem to love using Caboose.

And how about your crappy toon "B2" low in remorts so you resort to Caboose and B0LD.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #22 on: December 6, 2010 12:51 am CST »
"It would be the same as how much you seem to love using Caboose". So now you can stfu about me using Caboose. and as for the voicepacks, they are made that way, can I change that? no! And BTW B0LD is my brother and I gave him all my savings to get that high in levels, He said I can use his toon anytime I want. and bungle killed all of us b's when we were RL 0. here are the ss's. Happy?

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #23 on: December 6, 2010 12:55 am CST »
that still don't change the fact that I was running around the mines and they both knew it

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #24 on: December 6, 2010 12:59 am CST »
I wouldn't be saying it if you wouldn't be using him like that. I don't understand why Koro has yet to intervene with how you use his character.
Made that way, or you and your brothers made it that way? Theres a difference in that.
Aha! Bungle spent all his savings on getting astal to where he is now. So if what your saying is correct, then he "can use his toon anytime" he wants, right?

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #25 on: December 6, 2010 01:07 am CST »
Exactly! so why do you CRUCIFY me for using B0LD or Caboose seeing that I leveled Koro plenty and B0LD is my brother?

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #26 on: December 6, 2010 01:08 am CST »
Made that way, or you and your brothers made it that way?

WTF does that mean?

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #27 on: December 6, 2010 01:19 am CST »
KoRo changed the password to Caboose because of B2. I lol'ed.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #28 on: December 6, 2010 02:15 am CST »
No he did not change it because of me! he changed it because of your typical self. DAMN LIAR!!!!!

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #29 on: December 6, 2010 06:41 am CST »
B2, you know internet bullies band together against the weak so they will lie and cover for one another. Anytime you see someone on server ask if you are afk, log off and back on in demo. Guys like this usually have you muted so they can provide ss of you not answering and say you were afk or faking it. This way, you can provide proof that you answered or that they did not give you enough time to type in an answer. They been kill rl0 for years. Not going to change now. Best to just move on and eventually, they may find other victims.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.