Author Topic: SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0  (Read 17472 times)

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
Re: SS's of aga and Astal killing an RL0
« Reply #30 on: December 6, 2010 08:25 am CST »
Exactly! so why do you CRUCIFY me for using B0LD or Caboose seeing that I leveled Koro plenty and B0LD is my brother?

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. Try rereading this until you can understand it.

"Aha! Bungle spent all his savings on getting astal to where he is now. So if what your saying is correct, then he "can use his toon anytime" he wants, right?"

Evil, you haven't been on the server lately so you don't understand what is going on. Its basically B2 and B0LD starting things. They get bored and choose to come do something to us. Then when we get them back for it, they whine and nag. They did something similar last week and then B2 came after me when I had remorted. Seemed he targeted me a bit before my remort and then came after me.
You can't claim that they muted B0LD before killing him, he must of seen it if he managed to #tell riddle_ "NO!" and you would think it'd me common sense to run away, don't you think? All this is just a big scene they are making at a sad attempt to get Jailhouse and Bungle into trouble.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #31 on: December 6, 2010 09:12 am CST »
Everyone take a look at the last SS B2 posted.... if i had him muted then wouldnt it still show a response on HIS ss when i asked him 4 times if he was afk? There was no response, he was sitting in the mines behind the wooden post afk swinging at the gnolls.... this is so funny to me. lol

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #32 on: December 6, 2010 09:49 am CST »
id also like to point out, if you had been running around mines, then your SS wouldnt show repeated attacks from you and the bot  because they dont follow you around the entire mines and you wouldnt have been hitting them and missing them over and over if you were running away from me. Nice try though..

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #33 on: December 6, 2010 01:06 pm CST »
"All this is just a big scene they are making at a sad attempt to get Jailhouse and Bungle into trouble". LMAO riddle_ we don't want to get anybody in trouble, that's what you guys think but this is the last resort in making them stop harassing us, jailhouse as a pk, he has helped a lot with it, Even if he did have his bad days with it, he still deserves to keep it!                                                                                   

"Aha! Bungle spent all his savings on getting astal to where he is now. So if what your saying is correct, then he "can use his toon anytime" he wants, right?"  YO! dipstick I already answered this question, so why repeat yourself? 

And for the ss, yea you are right, the bots don't run around the mines, but you know damn well that I was moving around side to side, front to back, and yet you still bashed me. Just like EVIL_INC has said many times, they have been killing rl 0 ever since I can remember. I'm not including Jailhouse in that either, this is the first time I have ever seen this. Maybe if we leave the server then it will go dry again like it was before and then we can just waltz in and take back what we deserve. I mean we are the ones that kept Master Coming back for more and we are the ones that gave TehPope  all of the weapons he needed plus 700k in robes that B0LD gave him and we all gave him coins, Oh yea MPully is another one that we kept around because of our generosity, Unlike any of you guys that don't want to help make the server prosper and over flow in players. Not including EVIL_INC because if it wasn't for him or KoRo we wouldn't be here. JailHouse knows how this all started and it ain't gonna end until he either leaves or gives B0LD the bash  that he owes him. You, jailhouse started it and yet you gather your lil team of haters and try to point the finger at us. you know that you bashed B0LD off the spike three time for no reason, Why couldn't you just shove him back into place like he has done for all the players up there?

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #34 on: December 6, 2010 01:39 pm CST »
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I don't kill RL 0's. This was a small exception since it was B0LD hiding in a noob character so it doesn't count. :]
I, also, help noobs just as much as you do but this discussion has gone way off-topic....
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 01:44 pm CST by bungle »
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #35 on: December 6, 2010 05:10 pm CST »
pope no reason to post it and get soft about it its a game ! Besides I've dealt with Shorty way many more times then you have EVIL_INC, mugged me a few times did i post it on the forums? Heck no for you doing that now he's gonna come on and do it more often and mug you! But wont kill you. And for the record EVIL_INC, don't lie like you guys put it out there! EVIL_INC is an honest person and when i do quit PCRPG I'd be more likely to give my character to EVIL_INC.

Jus sayin!

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #36 on: December 6, 2010 05:40 pm CST »
Where as I think the random going around and bashing each other is just gunna make this situation NEVER END... I dont see anything wrong (going by the current server rules)

If anything.. as a suggestion of a former GM to your staff, if there isnt one already perhaps you should insert a slander rule into your rule book. Make sure your detailed because everyone can use Printscreen.

I dont see the point in trying to get each other in trouble.. its clearly not going to work.. and if you TRULY think these guys are so evil.. how does lying and creating false positives make the situation any better?

Im new to the server.. but im not new to tribes, gaming, or Moderating.. and tho ive seen things I wouldnt do.. ive never seen things against the current rule base.

Speaking of "CRUCIFY" .. B2 you crucified me for making my post.. but how is this one any different? Actually ill tell you.. how its different.. this post is exactly what mine was not.. and a complaining post about people not breaking the rules but causing harm to you. Does it suck? Yes! Is it against the rules? No.. are they lying? No.. They asked if you were AFK.. I was on.. and you did not respond at all.. If you WERE there but #telling someone else.. how hard is it to hit backspace and spam t enter t enter t enter ... The fact that no rules were broken and your crying conspiracy is why they are saying its like your trying to get them in trouble.. because its what it looks like..

Now you can get mad at me all you want.. but thats my opinion I have nothing really against any of you tho I think this whole little war is pointless.. but thats just me. Happy bashing

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #37 on: December 6, 2010 05:43 pm CST »
Jail, you guys have ridden the Bs nonstop since they joined the server. True, not as badly as Shorty. He can be a royal pain if you get on HIS bad side as he will be the FIRST to tell you lol. It is also true that they have whined a lot because of it. They have not learned that trying to talk and make it right or "whining" does not work. I went through the same treatment when it was you guys doing it to me and I tried to make it right. Even now, I point out facts and items (even stuck up for you on some issues where I felt you were in the right). Not saying that you muted him, Just saying that it is a possibility. That logging off and coming back on in demo or at least getting ss of him replying is a good idea in order to overcome that possibility just in case (whether it is you or celtic or even me).
I can see the Bs trying to get a little "payback" by bashing you while afk off the spike. You hafta admit that after months of getting bashed, mugged, killed, it would be tempting to try to get at least a FEW licks in. I would expect you of all people to give kudos on the "ballsiness" of it and see about making amends or at least working out a "peace treaty". Maybe even set something up like a bashfest competition with them in an organized type of war with rules. Just a few ideas off the top of my head that I personally would be comfortable with.
Bungle, a rl0 character is a rl0 character regardless of "who is playing it" and falls under the same rl0 protection rules. This means killing one off just because you know who it is is not legal. Only if they are afk or faking afk.
Be carefull of using ss though. They tell only an instant of time and even then can be misleading because it only shows what is on the screen and does not cover what came before or after or even the time frame of what is in the chat box. Demo is better because it shows the whole story. A ss can tell any story you want it to (including 2 entirely contradictory ones) and can be very misleading. We have seen that in other threads here and some COULD say of the ones you posted here.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 05:47 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #38 on: December 6, 2010 05:56 pm CST »
I agree with you on some of that, evil_inc... but like i pointed out the SS b2 took shows me asking if he was afk 4 times... no response, and then his death. So in fact, me muting him is not a possibility...Because it shows no response on his own screen.

The B's and i have made "peace" several times before. How many times have we heard the statement "Youre gonna see a whole new B2 from now on"  And yet it seems once they start spending more time talking to you, they begin to slander the admins, pk's and the server founder himself. The "peace" period never lasts more than a couple months before they decide they wanna be all big and bad again. Then suddenly im the one in the wrong for fighting back when they start playing stupid games.

I Agree with TehPope on the "slander" rule. This has been loosely enforced in the past, If Bonzai or HUBBA were still active players on this server, all of you would be kicked repeatedly if not BANNED for your actions of late. Maybe we should start enforcing that rule again.

Im not asking or expecting for some long drawn out apology. I dont want anyone kneeling before me and kissing my feet, i just want these children to grow up and stop whining and running for help when someone actually takes them up on a challenge. The B's need to learn that there is a time to stfu, before what they are saying just gets them into more trouble. This whole thread is only going to show how far they are willing to go to try to falsely accuse someone of breaking a rule. B2 said it himself in one of the SS's, feel free to go back a couple pages and take a gander yourself.  I Quote: "Im sure i can annoy you enough to kill an rl0"   I was not on the server to see this, but i happened to see it when examining the recent SS's.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #39 on: December 6, 2010 06:00 pm CST »
I actually enjoyed B2 when he was saying there was gunna be a whole new b2! thats the one i first met!

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #40 on: December 6, 2010 06:05 pm CST »
I also agree with tehpope on the slander rule. I have been the victim of it a lot lately. You get used to it. A thick skin helps.
They do need to learn to just accept what comes at them. Talking back when your abused over the course of months does not help and only serves to make things worse. I have advised them of that many times.

*Edited to add in a clarification.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 06:09 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #41 on: December 6, 2010 06:06 pm CST »
except there has been no abuse to them

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #42 on: December 6, 2010 06:13 pm CST »
There would also be a clause in the slander rule to cover people who try to cry wolf and and abuse it....Not to mention the accusations against you can be proved true im sure.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #43 on: December 6, 2010 06:22 pm CST »
Thats why I recommend demo instead of ss. A demo will show the whole story instead of just an edited snippet that can be taken out of context. By definition, a ss is only an instant of time while a demo will show the continuous playing "story".
On the slander, I have recently had to prove a slanderous accusation made against me to be a lie (a perfect example of why a demo is better because of the fallibility of ss) A ss can be made to say or show anything you want it to (including 2 entirely opposite stories).
Your best bet Bs is to work things out. And then as Jailhouse said, you need to follow through on your part.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #44 on: December 6, 2010 06:34 pm CST »
HOLY malarkeyE THIS WENT ON FOR 3 PAGES?  OMG WTF? FTW? WTG?

drama drama drama

Evil?  Why did you steal my pic?

In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....