Author Topic: PeaceKeepers Information  (Read 2721 times)

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
PeaceKeepers Information
« on: June 15, 2011 05:35 am CDT »
OK Welcome back to those PK's that have been away for so long.

I have had several requests from players concerning their PK status and the password that they don't or should have.

You guys change your IM names and emails more than some people change their socks.

SO ...  PeaceKeepers that want their job back MUST send me an email or message to MY email (arf105@hotmail.com)  with a copy to Particles (spammmenot@pcrpg.org) with the following information.

1) YOUR REAL NAME ( i am tired of trying to figure out who you are when you cant even remember your own name)
2) Your INGAME name for your toon and any smurfs you use as part of your duties. These smurf names will be kept confidential.
3) Your email address that is easy to understand and to remember which one that is associated with your PK toon. Half of the hotmail IM names you guys use change too often and i cant remember you all.  anyone requesting information and/or their PK pw must use this information you are sending me so I can verify you are who you say you are.  No Info?  no pw.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter

Arf
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
Re: PeaceKeepers Information
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011 08:30 pm CDT »
Thanks to Astal for following the instructions.  He is the Only authorized Peacekeeper at this time. Additional queries and requests for assistance can be sent to him at his information address as well as Rednecknoob who is still a lvl 3 admin.

If either of these are not available you can reach me by email or im 24/7

In Particle We Trust...

x-ta-c

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011 08:23 pm CDT »
+1. I am also a registered peacekeeper. IGn is X

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011 05:39 am CDT »
Astal stopped playing over a year ago. The only time we saw him on is when we mentioned to him that he was inactive and then he would only log on long enough to say "See, I'm playing". Then he would log off until someone reminded him of the existence of the server again. X is the only one who actually performed the duties and stayed on played on the server. Redneck did as well, just not as often.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011 08:40 am CDT »
astal has been being a douche bag jailing me on particles for killing him on other servers
i think you should revoke his pk priveledge
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011 04:24 pm CDT »
He has been known to use his position to suit his own personal needs. For killing him on other servers,disagreeing with him  on a point here on the server totally unrelated to the game in a respectful manner, even just because I would not give him my badge so he could be the "only one" with that particular one. Of course, he always makes up some lie to cover his tracks. He even goes so far as to kill your character just for fun. Even if it is a rl zero trying to level silently in yolanda and justifies it because he claims "hiding behind a remort is unfair". lol
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011 09:21 pm CDT »
astal has been being a douche bag jailing me on particles for killing him on other servers
i think you should revoke his pk priveledge
Uhm shorty don't forget you're Open season.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 1, 2011 12:55 pm CDT »
Wow,  some things never change.  I put up this thread for information purposes only and you guys always manage to turn everything into a flame fest.  Now I know how to get people back on the forums and the server.  All i have to do is post something benign and you guys will make a malignant farkfest.

I love this community,  never a dull moment with the emo-ragers.

This thread is now locked and closed.

Thanks for the laughs.
In Particle We Trust...