Author Topic: Type-S Abuse  (Read 5634 times)

turtlebacon

• Goblin Pup
Type-S Abuse
« on: September 21, 2011 09:14 pm CDT »
Hi There,

I run a Tribes 1 server, The Turtle Tank, and figured I should make you aware of some of your current players actions.

Type-S has ruined our ability to start a tribes RPG team a few times now, and tonight we tried with 5 people to play and he constantly attacked us, robbed us, etc. We are all level 1 and he's level 154+++

I read the rules and there are guidelines against general harassment, and pushing, which he did plenty of both. We have screenshot's of his actions and his general taunting when we asked to stop was "cya pussy ass cry babies"

Please let me know if you can help us enjoy your mod.

Thanks

Avast

• Goblin Pup
Re: Type-S Abuse
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011 09:19 pm CDT »
i bring 5 of my friends to play on your dead server

we never made it past level 1

type s immediately came and shoved us in town till we had no lck 

then when we made it to the mines he started to mimic kill us

eventually we could not play at all and had no lck

we went around on the boats and i was trying to show my friends the gist of trpg but he got us there too

i tried to show them delkin port but he tossed out packs of coins to weigh us down

he pretty much did everything in his power to kill us

i was on vent and pretty much didnt want to take screen shots but i might have got one or two

i will upload now

there were literally 5 new players on ur server which never has any and this dood made it his point to ruin it

idk y u wuld want a person like this on ur server

reminds me of focus or shorty all over again

Avast

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011 09:22 pm CDT »
ya i did not get any screenshots because the pcrpg.org fresh install does not come with a TEMP folder to save them too so i do not have any screenshots of this

really i dont care if u r aware of this or not i will not care anyway but i gguess i will not play either cuz the server is all god level remorts and every time new players try to play some dood forks with them

zxcv

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011 09:26 pm CDT »
Type-S has toned up the annoyance as of recent. I really didn't care that he went after me (I find it amusing) with his many puppet accounts, but going after RL0s is pretty pathetic. I have at least one screenshot if people require it.

Avast

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011 09:28 pm CDT »
so ya the other 4 or 5 guys that were with me on vent wont post here and there really is no reason 4 them to anyway

but honestly it is lame

and now thsi zxcv guy is backing us up

im sure u could check the server logs to confirm all of this malarkey as well

gl with the server tho it seems completely dead

i am sure had we not been bothered the 5 or 6 of us would have ended up remorting a bit and having a good time

instead we didnt even get to play an hour

lame

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011 12:27 am CDT »
I'll make sure to give him hell. No more afk at night, Type-S. :D
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011 12:19 pm CDT »
So I beat the malarkey out of him in a duel today. He accused me of cheating. I lol'd so hard. He then ran off the server, crying and telling me to stop cheating. :'(((
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

KingMike

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011 12:41 pm CDT »
Particle and Other Admins.

We joined the game, downloaded it, per Avast's recommendation.  We had 5-6 new players join up to start experiencing the game on your server. We appreciate the easy download and setup, and we were able to get into game quickly.  Unfortunately Type-S was in the server (AFK from the looks), and once we began our quest (into the mines) he immediately set out to tell us "He was our master" "Bow Down" "forking Noobs" in global chat. He then proceeded to kill all of our players, and guard the mine refusing us entry to return to pick up our packs.  He then continued relentlessly berating us and attacking us after asking him nicely to stop; explaining that we were new players.  We had to go places other than the starting mines (at level 1). We took the pirate ship; yet Type-S continued to follow us and once we arrived at that town, he proceeded to push us off the city docks, killing us yet again, stealing from Avast who was trying to help us, and pushing us until walls until we all got so fed up with the situation and him lauding himself, that we quit.  Half of our group deleted the install and does not want to try it again due to this experience.

That being said as soon as we joined Type-S was immediately hostile.  As far as the game rules go I believe (as well as the 5 others who were just starting out, zxcv) Type-S to be in violation of the following rules as stated here: http://www.pcrpg.org/main.php?action=viewpage&page=rules ::

Sections 2C - General harassment and berating us as new players - Multiple Offenses
Section 4A - Killing all of us when we first get into the mines - Multiple Offenses
Section 4B - Shoving us off of heights and into walls killing us numerous times - Multiple offenses
Section 4D - Stealing out pickaxes and mugging us when we are all under level 5 - Multiple offenses
Section 5A - Telling us we were "forking noobs" and "bow down to your master" after the above incidents
Section 5C - Guarding our packs in the mine and preventing us from getting to our pickaxes again (All under level 2 at that point)

Now Us not being aware of all of the rules responded in kind after provocation in global chat (Section 2B).

According to other players, including others you see on here, this is not his first offenses of these kind.

Therefore we kindly ask that you take this into consideration as we push for valuation of 5+ Offenses as outlined in the General Rules Section 7. We ask that he be given subsequent jail time and character deleted for his continued threats against us, and inhibiting the mod from growing with new players. Its a huge shame that this has happened, we were really looking forward to trying the mod; I truly hope this doesn't reflect the rest of this mod's community - But in the hopes that that is not the case, we put forth our plea.

Regards,

KingMike

turtlebacon

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011 03:26 pm CDT »
Thanks for the support guys. I've contacted Particle and made him aware of the issue and this thread. If you can upload any screenshots to support our case that would be great.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011 10:58 pm CDT »
When did this all happen?

P.S. THIS IS WHY WE NEED ACTIVE ADMINS/PK'S!!!!

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011 06:21 am CDT »
When did this all happen?

P.S. THIS IS WHY WE NEED ACTIVE ADMINS/PK'S!!!!

I have been watching, waiting, wondering when someone was going to send me a question, screen shot, or even file a complaint.  I am an Admin, not a baby sitter.  Everyone who has played this server before knows how mnuch i hate asshats that act like Type-S. 

I am not your personal body guard nor am I a baby sitter.  once again I will reiterate what I have said all along.

you can reach me at Arf105@hotmail.com email or IM
you can reach me at Arf-105@hotmail.com email or IM
you can reach me at Agamemnon105@hotmail.com email or IM
you can reach me here with a PM
There is no excuse for me not being contacted.

Admins are Administrators, not referees, bodyguards or baby sitters.

If you have a problem and you dont tell me then there is nothing I can do about it.

B2 - Please describe to me what an Active Admin is?  The only time i hear about anything players need is when you guys are begging for quests. 

I do not know who TYPE-S is but i have his ip and I have isolated his character till my investigation is done.

Thank you for your attention and your support.  It is always nice to know that we admins are the root of all the evils on the server. 

Arf
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011 06:47 am CDT »
Further Investigation has warranted the seizure and permanent retirement of the TOON known as Type-S.  This toon's IP has been registered and recorded as one of many used to access this toon so an exact ownership of this toon cannot be determined.  Since the toon has been used repeatedly to harass and abuse other players specifically rl 0's, this toon has been removed from active play.

This punishment is permanent and without revocation, all items owned and possessed by the toon will be confiscated and distributed to their victims.

I will no longer tolerate this type of behavior.  You have been warned.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011 09:52 am CDT by Arf »
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....