Author Topic: Tribes: Ascend competitive team recruitment  (Read 3242 times)

x-ta-c

• Goblin Pup
Tribes: Ascend competitive team recruitment
« on: December 30, 2011 10:41 am CST »
What's going on everyone? If you've read any of my posts over the last month, you'd see that I've been playing the newest rendition of the Tribes franchise. After having spent quite a bit of hours doing so, with a couple close friends, we've decided we'd like to start a tribe, and take part in the competitions held nightly on www.tribescast.com. I feel that with the level of competitive play going on right now, just about anyone with their heads not stuck up their arses could hold their own, and even win.

What I need is for some of you old school fellas to join up with us, and form a force to be reckoned with.

There would be no skill requirement just yet, as I'm already having enough trouble finding players I'm familiar with. I'm willing to impart any and all knowledge of tribes that I have to anyone who is interested in learning. There is a strictly enforced teamspeak\headset requirement. I want to hear you on the teamspeak channel every time we play, as this helps coordinate us, and improve teamwork. I ask that anyone interested in joining is able to dedicate at least one hour nightly to practice. I realize this won't be the most organized of tribes, so there's no guarantee that every time you play, someone from the tribe will be on.

If there is anyone who wants to play, but does not have a copy of the game, or a beta key, please PM me on this forum, and I will get you a beta key! They are quite easy to find now.

If you are interested in joining me, even just for practice, PM me on the forum, or just add XTAC in-game.

TL;DR: new tribe, need members, tribes:ascend, pm me.

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
Re: Tribes: Ascend competitive team recruitment
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011 03:12 pm CST »
Are you the same xTaSy from BaseLT?

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011 04:53 pm CST »
I would play but my PC needs a need graphics and game card :(.

x-ta-c

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011 06:29 pm CST »
I've gone as many variants of the name, JayJay, so it is possible, and I've played BaseLT as many names, just the same.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011 02:39 am CST »
What time, nightly, do you plan on playing? I can probably do this.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

x-ta-c

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011 03:27 pm CST »
I'm typically on during the day, between 10 am and 4 pm EST some days, and when I play at night it's usually after 10pm.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
« Reply #6 on: February 5, 2012 03:59 am CST »
I've been playing a lot for the last couple of days. Just started. It's pretty fun, though I don't like some of the changes they've made.