Assistance > Assistance & Feedback

TheEnd and more.

(1/4) > >>

B2:
Okay first off: TheEnd is constantly zone blocking me and others, and chasing off new players. http://forums.pcrpg.org/index.php/topic,8391.0.html <-- There is a link to some of the victims. Btw Type-S=TheEnd.

Second: It's not only TheEnd causing havoc "Celtic16" was on a few days ago causing trouble.

Third: Now I realize there are no PK's or Admins around anymore, and that no one gives a flying hell about PCRPG but you all know what? I and other players still give a shyt about PCRPG and we don't want to stand by and let bullies like "TheEnd" and "Celtic16" scare all of the new players off and ruin their fun.

If none of the other PK's want to care about PCRPG and let it rot well then, I want to become a PK.

And I realize that I've done bad stuff in the past: harassed, disrespected, and used vulgar language toward PK's and caused big blowouts with other players, but I was young, naive, ignorant, and childish back then and I am not like that anymore.

So please think about allowing me to become a PK.

Thanks.
-B2

B2:
And if no one wants to give me a chance, that is fine.
Just take care of what should be done. ;)

TypeS:
Quit crying and btw, get your facts straight, I'm not TheEnd

B2:
#1 Crying? Something TheEnd would say.
#2 IP says that you are.
#3 And it is not crying, I am sick and tired of people like you, Shorty, and Celtic coming in and scaring off noobs.
They want to come in and enjoy some classic PCRPG but you know what? They can't because of you bullies.
Because of you guys we lost what 10-15 player? PCRPG could be populated but because of you guys it's NOT! --->http://forums.pcrpg.org/index.php/topic,8391.0.html
I have no clue why you idiots just can't come in play, and let them alone.

TypeS:
Dont be mad that the game you're trying to play has a PvP feature and we like to use it. If you dont like that go back and play your carebare games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version