Author Topic: Website updated  (Read 1632 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Website updated
« on: February 29, 2020 05:27 pm CST »
I've finished updating the pcrpg.org website to work with PHP 7.x.  With 5.x being end of life and security updates being no more, it was time.  It's not terribly exciting, but now you can look at my circa-2003 website in 2020 using the latest technology!

My motivation definitely had nothing to do with my web host hard dropping support for 5.6 and my website being a broken blank nothingscape due to being incompatible with 7.x.  Definitely not, no sir.  It may take a bit for the site to come back online everywhere.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
Re: Website updated
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020 10:18 am CDT »
How funny, I vaguely recall visiting pcrpg.org a while back and finding a blank page. Silly me, I should have said something. Thanks for the update!

*Edit* I lied. Must have been confusing one old website for another. Either way though, thanks for the consistency :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020 10:20 am CDT by KoRo »