Author Topic: 6th Grade Camp  (Read 6176 times)

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2003 11:08 pm CDT »
Win2k Pro was awesome when it first appeared.  It was very appealing after coming from Win98SE.  Ah I remember the days of playing Q3A with a Geforce2 GTS having awesome FPS just from using Win2k over 98.  Also, I loved the fact I could finally do a Dial-up Server without having the computer run like hell.  It was fun because I would host a mini-ISP by having a friend phone in on his 56k (I was the only one who had DSL at the time) and we would play games together.  What was even cooler was having my brothers computer hooked up on a crossover and playing a 3-way lan game with the buddy dialed in.  It was actually better than using a standard ISP.  Only problem was the 128Kbps upload and we lagged out when we tried to play Q3A with all 3 on at the same time  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2003 04:56 pm CDT »
IIIIMMMMMM BAAAACK!!

It was so stupid, It turned out ot be an RHR Camp(Race/Human relations), and one kid ad recess tried to kill himself by standing infront of a car and I had to shove him out of the way o.O, Then the damn teacher tried to start a conversation with me by ripping, I thought wtf? and walked away, and the beds were about half an inch thick, i only got sleep on 3 days out of 5, and my core teacher sucked, and the teachers ar our dinner table were 2 crazy women......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2003 05:31 pm CDT »
Seriously...
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2003 05:41 pm CDT »
Wow, I hope you did some good in saving the kid's life.

He may move to canada and be like kenshin 0.o

Nice work.  Hey, what dont kill ya makes ya stronger.  And, it builds character (ed- in that I do not mean farting when talking to someone)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2003 09:08 pm CDT »
hehehe farting while talkin to someone is always a good thing especially if someone walks by you when you do it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

Hiiro Yui

• Goblin Pup
So nasty
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2003 09:28 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Vorter_X_"
hehehe farting while talkin to someone is always a good thing especially if someone walks by you when you do it

That is so nasty. But I have to admit I have did it more than once before.

Hey Jason how did you crossover your brother's wires to network your computers? Were you two in the same house? Wish I could experiment like that but I can't bring out my full potential until I get my own computer.

I liked going to camp in the 6th grade Razore since it wasn't that long ago. Although middle school was hell I still had fun 1% of the time. Too bad you didn't like it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hiiro Yui »
---Mission Completed

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2003 09:46 pm CDT »
walk by fart and say OMG WTF DID YOU EAT???!!!

Hiiro Yui

• Goblin Pup
I will do that
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2003 10:04 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Vorter_X_"
walk by fart and say OMG WTF DID YOU EAT???!!!

Vorter X, would you believe I just did that right before I sat down at the computer to my Dad. Think it might have been too loud though lol. Neighbors might of heard lol.
---Mission Completed

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2003 10:05 pm CDT »
i do it all the time to sis but she hits me back twice as hard with one right after i do

disturbing and gross

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2003 01:30 am CDT »
You chunky, pasty, disgusting person.

Hiiro Yui

• Goblin Pup
Not fat
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2003 06:11 am CDT »
Quote from: "Darwin"
You chunky, pasty, disgusting person.

I'm not a fat guy. Actually I'm skinny. Skinnier than the average male my age. But hey what can you do it's nature. Do what that guy on Osmosis Jones says, out with the old in with the new  :)
---Mission Completed

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2003 02:05 pm CDT »
Uhh, I was talking to vorter.  Look right above my last post.

*edit*
Osmosis didnt say that.  Ron Howard said that.

*edit again*
OMG vorter, u mean to say ur sis farts back at you?  Now that makes both of you un-fazzlewickable.

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
Re: So nasty
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2003 06:33 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Hiiro Yui"
Hey Jason how did you crossover your brother's wires to network your computers? Were you two in the same house? Wish I could experiment like that but I can't bring out my full potential until I get my own computer.

Back then, routers/hubs were outrageously priced and so we just did a simple crossover cable connection and had one computer with 2 NIC's; one for the crossover cable, one for the ADSL.  Later on, we eventually got a SOHOware 10/100 Hub and just hooked the ADSL up to it and set IP to DHCP and did it like that.  Back then, Southwestern Bell served ADSL on static IPs (god I love those days).  But all good things come to an end and when we had to move out because of a fire, we cancelled the ADSL line and when we go to get it back, only option was the POS PPPoE (dial-up DSL).

The weird thing about the static ADSL was that eventually, we didn't even see it on our phone bill and it was basically ADSL for free.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2003 06:44 pm CDT »
Heh, lucky.  So why not just get another adsl line, so that you can have one to host online games?

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2003 06:48 pm CDT »
I don't see the point in wasting 40$ more for another 128Kbps line...  Although my brother and I now have our own indepentent ADSL lines.

Even 256 really isn't enough to host games, 384 would be plenty as I've always said.  I don't see how they can make 128Kbps a standard; it's actually just enough to get by if you know how connections work.  Also, having a static IP is so much more expensive, just to have.