Author Topic: LastWish FIRED??????????????  (Read 12884 times)

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2003 04:57 pm CDT »
I don't think Im being immature about it..  I have Particle on my ICQ list, and I have messaged him, but with no avail.  Apparently he is done with the subject, so PMing him here won't change things..  it will probably just annoy him.  

Regardless,  I won't die today if I don't get admin back..  I would like it back, yes.  All I need Particle to do is tell me what Iv'e done wrong, I will change it and move on.. simple as that.  Summer is just around the corner and I will have much more time to write quests, and Im currently learning how to zone so that will be a big help as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2003 06:35 pm CDT »
Please Refraim from calling me a dumb ass. Lest i have to bash you off the map.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2003 06:39 pm CDT »
whats your name in arena khorne?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2003 07:09 pm CDT »
Actually You can't call him a dumbass Dark, because he did speak the truth.. He said that Particle hasn't posted in this area..

Well in truth he hasn't..

Unless you know what area means, you can't assume malarkey like that.. That is what makes you look like a fool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
    • http://sickmuzik.proboards28.com
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2003 09:11 pm CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
Actually You can't call him a dumbass Dark, because he did speak the truth.. He said that Particle hasn't posted in this area..

Unless you know what area means, you can't assume crap like that.. That is what makes you look like a fool.

Unda I thing he ment "thread" not area and i didnt call him a dumbass cause he stated the FACT that part hasnt noticed this thread or bothered to come here.I called him one cause he gave me a reason part hasnt responded, and i think he was wrong and wrong again for trying to tell me why part didnt respond. he isnt part so how can he tell me part didnt respond for this or that reason?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DaRkEcHoEs »
The Village Idiot

Knyght

• b4nz0r3d!!!
  • Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2003 09:17 pm CDT »
Quote from: "DaRkEcHoEs"
Quote from: "UnderGod"

Unless you know what area means, you can't assume crap like that.. That is what makes you look like a fool.

Unda I thing he ment "thread" not area and i didnt call him a dumbass cause he stated the FACT that part hasnt noticed this thread or bothered to come here.I called him one cause he gave me a reason part hasnt responded, and i think he was wrong and wrong again for trying to tell me why part didnt respond. he isnt part so how can he tell me part didnt respond for this or that reason?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Knyght »

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2003 09:25 pm CDT »
No Need Parts On :-D

The Village Idiot

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2003 09:58 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Khorne"
In case you all havent noticed particle hasnt even looked at this threa. Do you know why? because you all are acting like ass's and fazzlewhick 2 year olds. Last if you want adim back which i can respect and understand. Then approch it like an adult pm part when things cool down and talk it out. All these Topics are doing nothing other than causeing more trouble. Is it just me or does parts trpg get red of more good people in 1 day than death, drive bys, starvation? I think it does. Im taken a break from the server cause its to damn much. Last i want you back you where awsome. Just apporch it right.

Ok, I believe particles is ignoring me on purpose. And this is the guy you look up to?
The Village Idiot

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2003 10:12 pm CDT »
Actually, I think Particle has better things to do with his time than to post a message in this thread.  It wouldn't solve anything, and it's but a trifle compared to ANYTHING that is productive in the least bit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2003 10:37 pm CDT »
How can you blame anyone for ignoring you, DaRkEcHoEs? You're demanding, annoying, and you don't speak English. Don't crucify Particle just because he's not responding to your every whim. My God.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2003 11:19 pm CDT »
if anyone would like to know she has been fired and its particles choice to why

stop posting in this thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2003 12:45 am CDT »
Particle is a good guy. Like someone said before, he pays out of his pocket for everything for us and doesn't have to at all. He could ban us all from these forums and never have to say why he did it. It's HIS to do with. If he chooses not to give a reason then, to be blunt, get over it. It was his decision alone. Nothin any amount of unsavory womaning is gonna help. That's only gonna make it worse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2003 12:52 am CDT »
always does always will
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2003 06:00 am CDT »
Quote from: "Pecker"
Particle is a good guy. Like someone said before, he pays out of his pocket for everything for us and doesn't have to at all. He could ban us all from these forums and never have to say why he did it. It's HIS to do with. If he chooses not to give a reason then, to be blunt, get over it. It was his decision alone. Nothin any amount of binsnartch is gonna help. That's only gonna make it worse.

He could have Posted "none of your god damned business unsavory woman" and that would have settled it with me ;-), but he didnt post at ANY forums when he came on last night not just mine Dur
The Village Idiot

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2003 06:05 am CDT »
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
How can you blame anyone for ignoring you, DaRkEcHoEs? You're demanding, annoying, and you don't speak English. Don't crucify Particle just because he's not responding to your every whim. My God.

Bla Bla Bla "eat my meat"
The Village Idiot